Other urls found in this thread:

cal.org/caela/tools/program_development/elltoolkit/PartI-1AdultNon-native.pdf
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are lots of traps in CS

easy OP, write about age discrimination of white males

this is easy wtf

I think you're missing his point.

I had to do that too. It was easily the most half assed assignment I've done in my entire life and it was difficult not to call the professor a faggot.

write about how hiring based upon race and not upon who is ultimately most intelligent/qualified will cause the downfall of the united states

Haha, your school is trash. I've never had to do such a thing

just tell them about this guy

turn it around and write about diversity as it relates to products on the market, write an essay complaining about intel's predatory and unfair trade practices stifling diversity in the consumer micro processor market for example

Talk about how Indian and east Asian devs are carrying the industry in the u.s. and will continue to do so until americans learn how to do their job properly

Pretty smart desu

It's your first important decision in your career. Do you become
>asshamster, telling what people want to hear, get promoted regularly, get into big corps easily and live a comfortable life with a destroyed self
>autist, telling what you think, hard to get jobs, don't get promoted and live a life under your potential but with a intact self
>apathetic individual, who does whatever, doesn't really care and just kills themselves in 10 years while being married to two kids and a fat wife

There are. They get easily offended of you call them dude. And they don't pass at all.

>americans

Unironically this.
Once had to write a criminal justice essay about police brutality. Basically said that niggers commit more crime so they get beat more. Got a perfect score.

Autist. You can learn more skills if you job hop by being laid off often.

Why are you guys trying to ruin OP's life.

Just play their game and bullshit your way through it all should be an easy A. Why would you signal to the professor that you can see through all this bullshit and risk your gpa? It's not like anyone else is going to be reading your paper anyways.

wheres the rest of the damn video

Not all like us are fucking cucks, if some SJW teacher wants to fuck up my GPA then so be it I don't give a fuck.

>job hop by being laid off

>pretend to be the best goy on assignments like this
>secretly redpilled IRL

just trying to spread the truth, user.

china doesnt do bullshit diversity quotas
they straight up hire the best and brightest

over here we have to hire a non-white for every white.

All of the immigrants (adults and children)who came into the USA without knowing how to speak english, how do you expect them to be able to excel in math?

cal.org/caela/tools/program_development/elltoolkit/PartI-1AdultNon-native.pdf

What is going to happen when the next intel architecture is built by a team with an average IQ around 5-10 less than the previous one?

The Chinese are already among the smartest in the world, can we really afford to lower the bar? even just a little?

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

You're not a cuck for being able to articulate your enemies' position while maintaining a good gpa.

This guy gets it.

>china doesnt do bullshit diversity quotas
>they straight up hire the best and brightest
You mean they hire the people that pay the most.

You are a cuck of you sign your name on some bullshit you don't agree with.

all im saying is nasa doesn't just hire who is the most qualified
1:1
they hire people normally, and they have a separate program where they only hire non-whites.
20 normal hires, 20 "diverse" hires

first of all, this is racism.
second of all, no one is considering "hey what if we turn down the next genius because he was white?"

and finally
WHY THE FUCK ARENT WE JUST HIRING WHO IS BEST FOR THE JOB?

this WILL bite us (USA) in the ass one day mark my word