Are large phones feminine?

Are large phones feminine?

Large phones are for small people who need to overcompensate it's lack of size

Now I think of it, must large phones I know or indeed owned by women. I get the impression men consider mobility and easy of use over a bigger screen. To occasionally watch on bigger screens they just buy a tablet.

i miss 4" phones

it's normie

Who xperia compact here?

why does not sony change the design of their phones
its been 4 fuckin years since Z, all of their phones look like it even now

>a device being masculine or feminine based on size

What kind of insecure faggot are you?

A manlet or dicklet

>Large phones are for small people who need to overcompensate it's lack of size
nice projection

Yes /thread

Um, wrong.

>/threading your own post.
Faggot

Anyone here used the Xiaomi Mi Max 1 or 2? They look fucking huge. Looking for a cheap chink shit phone with a largish screen. Was looking at the Galaxy Note 3 but that shit ancient

XZ1C.

Best phone ever. Most people never heard of a Sony phone in burgerland. It's small with huge bezels so it looks like an older phone despite it having top tier specs.

t. soyboy

Yes, since feminine people put phones in their handbags, not their pockets

But truly masculine and alpha men have deep pockets, and as such, they can fit fuck-huge phones in their pockets.

is that so?

beta detected

Even little girls can handle 6" these days.

Women get bigger phones because they have purses, men don't.

It's a status symbol. They need to be seen taking a selfie in the mirror with an iPhone Plus model

Women are the stupidest consumers

Damn, me too
No company is making good small phones nowadays
I'm having a shit ton of fun using a Lumia 620 as music player, specially because it is a small phone
I actually use it to shitpost here when I'm not on my PC

Americans like big phones because they're taller and huskier. They're fucking giants, what the hell are they feeding their kids?

>tfw i had a 6 inch smartphone in 2014 and normies were bullying me about it day in day out

Best news I've heard all day.

>Americans
>tall

Hahahaha haha, no. Husky, maybe, but it's more fat than husky

In a way, because you normally need a handbag to carry one.

But I'm fat, so my Note 8 fits easily in my fat man's jeans.

>t. soyboys

that looks like a little kids hand. Why do the fingers so small??

5.5" phabletlet here

>motorola
Enjoy having zero software updates on mediocre hardware

I have one, and it is merely an 'ok' phone.

phones are feminine you pussy nigger
haul around your desktop like a real man

yes but their software experience is top notch

Only soyboy cucks care about if something is "masculine" or "feminine". Real Chads do whatever the fuck they want.

no, small hands are feminine

>Are large phones feminine?
No

>Daily reminder that iphones are made for females and soyboys desu
Life Truth

Yup.

Not true. If you watch MLP and walk around in a dress with a buttplug in your ass but don’t give a fuck then you’re still not masculine.

How you liking that phone? I'm debating between that and the Moto X4

I fucking love the size of the phone. I wish more people developed for it though.

how big is large though?
do we need a phonelet chart to show this?

>little girls
>6"
what did you mean by that

I use the Mi Max 2. It's pretty huge yeah but I don't use it because I want to compensate for something, I just want a bigger screen for doing things on the go...

i would say so. large phones generally need to be two handed. i am 6ft3 so i have giant hands meaning using both just to operate my phone feels so uncomfortable. bought a pixel 2 and its the perfect phone for me to one hand. so yeah big phones are for fems and manlets.

>Xiaomi Mi Max 1
pretty sure you can get a cheap galaxy note edge or note 5 on eBay.

5" is the perfect screen size for a phone, because my handlets can reach all corners.
I realise some people have bigger hands but memes asside it really does seem to be the perfect size. Honestly how much of a difference can that extra inch/ less than an inch make.

If you are a manlet with manlet hands and need to mitigate your insecurities and Napoleon complex, then maybe.

>hands are too small for large phone.
>Large phone doesn't fit in little bitch skinny jeans.

>"only cucks and soyboys like big phones"
Suuuuurrrreeeee

Yes.
Since men (not soyboys or numales) don't carry a shitty useless bag with them all the time, they have trouble keeping a massive phone in their pocket, unlike women who can just place it in their useless bag.
I myself refuse to buy a phone with a screen any larger than 5 inches. I would like a smaller one, but it has become almost impossible to find a good phone with a screen that size.
Fuck women, they really ruin everything. Large smartphones are, and have always been, for women.

My eyesight isn't what it used to be.
7 years ago I had a HTC Wildfire S which was a 3.2" 340*480 android 2.3.5 phone.

Now I use a Xiaomi Mi Max 6.44" 1080P phone which fits in all of my trouser and most of my jean pockets. I can handle my phone one handed just fine only using two hands to speed type or when consuming landscape content.

I'll probably not go below 5.5~6" ever again. Heck even 5" is kinda hard on my eyes.

t. European skinny dicclet

You don’t see real chads with rose gold phone though

Daily reminder that iphones are made for successful professionals who are not tech geeks with mantits

Of course not, large phones need large man hands to hold them. Small phones are made for tiny women hands

lol

I have a big phone and my bengis is almost 8 inches but I'm 5'5"
It's compensation for lack of size but mostly height

Im tall, got a large phone and avg benis

>tfw no loli gf

Meh, I got an pixel 2xl and isn't as big as people imply it is.
Had an Nexus 6P before that and that was an even bigger phone. But it fit right into my hands.
Never had problem with fitting it in a pocket either

SHe’s a racist youtuber.

If it’s above 5.5”, it’s above average

Shut the fuck up and buy the phone that fits your hand size and your usage patterns.

I like mini stuffs, i like small phones, small laptops, small scooters, small everything. And i have a small benis.

nah i don't know a single girl with a screen above 5". and i love the reactions when i whip about my oneplus one. and they try and hold it in their tiny woman hands and realise they are in the presence of a MAN ;)

I can only imagine their disappointment when they find out you're gay.

y-you mean I'm feminine now user? :3

THE First thing that i see from a woman is their hands. Like, how big my small penis would look in their hands. That’s why i like younger and smaller girls.

I tried typing on my sisters 4.7 inch iphone and i kept messing up words because my thumbs were too big for the phone. My hands are pretty small as well, but are perfect for the samsung note 3 5.7 inch phone.

I used to have iPhone 7 because meme
Snapped and got a xz1 compact for 380€ while traveling in Singapore.
Feels so good man

Why would they need to?

actually both my phone and my penis are 6''

Sony makes some okay ones

smaller are because those people usually have smaller hands

stop wearing clothes made for fags and whores then.

Kek

No, they're just uncomfortable and annoying as fuck to use one-handed

The Nexus 5 was the best sized phone. Closest we have to it now is the Moto G5 Plus. It's a shame really.

I have a Mi Max (SD652).
It's a great phone once you ditch MIUI, resurrection remix have a release for this phone too so very comfy.
Big screen means it's great for browsing, videos...which is what most people do with their phones - especially good if you change the DPI.
Samsung/HTC/LG/Sony I will admit has (much) better hardware but I see so many owners just fed up with bloat. And why have a white UI for an OLED screen?