here is the true BULGARIA ,not their fake ass slavic '''bulgaria'' neighbour

Whites are worthless recessives.

>go to the store to buy milk
>hand over a 10 leva bill
>cashier asks if i have smaller change
>"eми нямaм дъбъчъ"
>realize what i just said
>she just gives me back the cash and i walk out

she probably thought i said something like "drebnichki" or something else unintelligible, r-right

if I make my surgery skin like michael jackson will I be white?

Macedonia, land of Alexandrag Khan

you will always be ehtiopian

why? Greek whores love niggers

>not being a dinaric masterrace like based Branko

Cucks the lot of you

what happens here?

Alexander the Great the great was gay.

do you like my new tattoo
it means "Free" in greek

what the fugg is дъбъчъ :DDD

We discovered the former yugoslavic republic of macedonia is full of bulgar khans

дa бъдa чecтeн

I'm togolese
I'm NEET pathetic with small cock

Greeks choose very wisely their partners. Who would want to mix with a puny whyteboi ?

What am I then

do you like my new tattoo guys?

will watch mr robot and then person of interest (finishing s2) while drinking beer while all the normies are out having sex and kissing

legit, i wont get mad if my girlriend wants to fuck a hung negroid

propaganda
desu

>these people don't look like white Europeans

Macedonians = real Bulgars
Bulgarians = Greek-speaking Thracians

I'm going clubbing to Gazi in a few mins with my NEET bux bye my african friends

You want your girlfriend to sleep with another man?

i would have gone out today but friends said they had other plans

a slav

where are the horses and the bows

If maketata were real Bulgars there wouldn't be Albos anywhere in the country

This war began in 1325, when a rivalry between the independent city states of Modena and Bologna spiraled out of control over the most unlikely of things: a wooden bucket. The trouble started when a band of Modena soldiers raided Bologna and stole a large wooden bucket. The raid was successful, but Bologna, wishing to secure both its bucket and its pride, declared war on Modena. The war raged on for twelve whole years but Bologna never did manage to get its bucket back. To this day the bucket is still stored in Modena’s bell tower.

War duration: (1325-1337) Twelve years.

Casualties: Unknown.

Slanty eyes all of them.

based sashko is pullin bitches left n right

yes

cheers ethiops

He was. Bisexual at least.

when I go outside greek kids speak funny to me, but I don't even talk nigger tongue I only know greek and english

how is italy even united

ha jokes on you we have half a million gypps and half a million turks

you're as bulgar as they come

Say that to my face Afronigger

Hungry?

The President of Paraguay, Francisco Solano Lopez, was a huge admirer of Napoleon Bonaparte. He fancied himself a skilled tactician and excellent commander, but lacked one thing, a war. So to solve this problem, in 1864 he declared war on Paraguay’s three surrounding neighbors, Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay. The outcome of the war? Paraguay was very nearly annihilated. It is estimated that 90% of its male population died during the war, of disease, starvation and battles with enemy armies. This was perhaps one of the most needless wars in history since Lopez had almost no reason to declare war on his more powerful neighbors.

War Duration: (1864-1870) Six years.

Casualties: 400,000 on both sides.

What? is this a new meme?

>khans and shits mane

Bulgaria is the most cucked Balkan country

>biggest population drop
>biggest Turkish minority
>least Bulgar

Macedonia is the least cucked Balkan country

>beautiful Albanians who make a lot of babies
>few Turks, a lot more Albanians
>most Bulgar
>smart Albanian scientists

kakov klasicen selyak

Confirmed whyteboi

kek sashko has the romboid arab eye shape

sashko is literally genetically a sandnig

>kek sashko has the romboid arab eye shape
literally what
they are a bit slanted but arab?

I will kick your ass

>smart Albanian scientists

who? prof. Shqiperia? :DDD

i said cheers to my dawg
getting triggered boy or a butthurt somali

khaddar mah haddar

look at his droopy upper brow bone, it literally covers the top half of his irises, meanwhile the bottom halves are visible almost to the end, just like an arab's

He's right, Sashko is a sandnigger. And guess where his sandnigger ass family came from - Greece.

fucking memesters I am not the ethiopian dude

Greek intellect is so superior it literally kills recessive white neurons.

greeks itt are right about northern greece 2bh, its the most swarthy place in the balkans

>italy
surprised this didn't happen in the balkans

uhm I'm fairly sure some fox just attacked my neighbors chicken

rip

you mean "maimuţă"

yeah when i read it the first time i thought these niggas is /balk/ as fuck

In 1925, Greece and Bulgaria were not friends. They had fought each other during the First World War and those wounds had not yet healed. Tensions were perpetually high along the border, especially along an area called Petrich. Those tensions reached a boiling point on October 22, 1925, when a Greek soldier chased his dog across the Bulgarian border and was shot dead by a Bulgarian sentry. Greece vowed retaliation and, true to its word, it invaded Petrich the very next day. They quickly cleared Bulgarian forces from the area but were halted by the League of Nations, who sanctioned Greece and ordered them to leave Petrich and pay Bulgaria for damages. Greece withdrew its forces ten days later and paid Bulgaria 45,000 pounds.

War duration: (October 23-November 2, 1925) Ten days.

Casualties: Fifty-two dead on both sides.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>voulgarian gorilla shoot my stray dog

Good for him. Greece is untainted by whites.

sashko came in balkans riding alongside the early legendary khans

i didnt make the thread idiot, my mom is black unfortunately

a pirate from the looks of it

Beautiful Greek family.

no, those are bantz. northern Greece is the fairest place in Greece (not that there are BIG differences in the Balkans despite what some deluded Macos think), especially northwest Greek Macedonia, but natives from Macedonia (both Greek and Slavic speaking) are generally lighter than southern Greeks.

post-Lausanne refugees are a different matter, depending on their area of origin (West Turkey who were of southern and islander ancestry, Pontics and Cappadocians who were of native Anatolian ancestry, East Thracians who were Balkan natives)

sashko always looked like a shifty gypsy merchant to me

/balk/ is the smartest general in Sup Forums
prove me wrong....

>Iorgos, I admire your intellect and cultural knowledge but I desire Jamal's big hairy muscular body

What to do cucks?

dammit bulgarian reading comprehension, i read the part where he chased his dog an then shot by sentry and thought the dog got shot, started uncontrollably laughing and didn't read the rest

>also greece paying its debts

someone should screencap this

>that woman
>greek
WHITEYS RAUS

Was the dog shot or the Greek soldier that was chasing it?

Greece in the back

I have a gf already bitch, go to togo to reproduce

nvm

generally,northern places like macedonia,epirus,thessaly,central greece got the lightest people

pelloponesus and attica get the more sunshine throught whole year (look up the rates map) and they tann the most

Greeks don't go that way. Cuckolding is a white fetish. Whites are weak and recessive. They need admixture to survive.

the greek

the dog was spun in Petrich as part of the reparations agreement

you guys are not really black... right?

I hope you learned your lesson you dog-stealing faggots

me in the back

Poor dog. The Voulgars ate it afterwards.

daily reminder if you're not from pelopponese or croatia you are not white and a turk

1 togolese,2 ethiopians,1 somali,1 athenian

i'm talking about natural, untanned skin color. tanned skin comparisons are for Sup Forums. Epirus and Macedonia are probably the lightest in my personal experience (they also have the most early Slavic influence, incidentally) but Greece is actually pretty homogeneous in phenotypical characteristics between regions, maybe due to panmixia, unlike say Italy which seems to have a decent amount of structure.

>They quickly cleared Bulgarian forces from the area but were halted by the League of Nations
>Be Vulgar

>start magkies

>get rekt

>cry to League of nations for help
Gypsies

>be greek
>get shot
>get your dog spun and your wife fucked
>parents have to pay 45,000 reparations

hahahahahahahahahaha

Chloe Tsernomorets

wtf is this