This is objectively the best phone on the market right now

This is objectively the best phone on the market right now.

Got one recently, the biggest flaw for me is the missing headphone jack. Everything else is fine, but I have have a feeling I'll want to sell it and buy a Galaxy S9.

No. It has a lot of quality control issues. The best phone overall is the OnePlus 5t.

Do people not like smaller phones? I get the reason for a larger phone because of the larger screen, but I don't like big phones because they can't really be used with one hand.

B O T N E T

>Sup Forums
>consumerism

Welcome, everyone

>Galaxy
Enjoy the lag.

They don't sell as well.

>missing headphone jack
Is this serious? Didn't they mock Apple for removing it?

I don't follow the smartphone market but that looks like a Pixel to me.

>applel retard
>Sup Forums

No. It has a lot of quality control issues. The best phone overall is the iPhone X.

Yea, headphone jack only lasted one pixel generation. Second gen and it's bigger brother just have a USB-C port.

literally made to make their partners look good.

It's like those "founders edition" Nvidia cards.
You're not supposed to buy them, you're supposed to go "hey those other cards are so much better and cheaper by comparison, they must be a great deal!"

>Hundreds of dollars for a phone
Why?

>Didn't they mock Apple for removing it?
They mocked Apple with the Pixel, but they removed it for the Pixel 2. This was their justification.
>The Pixel 2 still comes with a headphone jack but we have moved to USB-C, a standard that is becoming commonplace in the best phones and laptops of today. Moving to the USB-C audio port with Pixel 2 allows us to provide a better audio and digital experience, as we move towards a bezel-less future.

>What is LineageOS with no gapps

That's because you are a manlet and will never please a woman with your tiny dick. I'm 6ft 2

You are correct. They mocked Apple for removing the jack then removed it on the second gen Pixels.

I use a Motorola phone faggot.

>6'2"
>calls others manlet
lmao

Something I carry with me and use every day.

Why would I cheap out?

absolutely not

Maybe it's cause I'm half Jewish but I just wait a generation and by last generation a year later off Amazon as part of their refurbished line. It's basically a brand new phone for half price.

I got an s7 for 250.00

This is why we control you goyim.

Yeah... But I tend to think small devices are easier to be stolen, broken, etc. I just recently spent $300 for a phone, and before $130.

I love It! But too much expensive for me :c

Yea but It have a oneplus 3t rom adapted, I prefer oneplus 3 / 3t

So what's the best bang for your buck XL Android right now?

Where? Behind the piece of trash with no expandable storage?

OnePlus 5t, Xiaomi, or Note9

>This is objectively the best ANDROID phone on the market right now.

Fixed

Thanks. I avoid Samsung because bloatware. Do the other two come with factory standard AndroidOS or have they been butchered?

OnePlus uses the superior Oxygen modded Android, a fork of Cyanogen. Xiaomi, I believe uses a fairly standard version of Android.

that's hundreds as well

>non-removable battery
l m a o

Poor screen, no headphone jack, shitty updates (people losing battery life on 8.1).

>for $850

K.

And they actually keep up with android's releases huh, impressive. Thanks kindly user.

The last company doing removeable batteries was LG and they had a shitton of quality control issues

Google is fucking trash

I'm a half Jew as well, I got a pixel 2 xl for free, I just let an old faggot have my old boxers
Breddy gud deal desu senpai

Get the note 8, it has a nice big screen too

>try friends note 8 for like 20 minutes
>random stutters

can't get a pixel in my country so i ended up getting a op5t

But it constantly overheats and thermal throttles.

>sharing a board with pixalnigs

Why would you buy a worse iphone?

Would like one but my Pixel 1 is holding up fine and I can't justify it for the price, maybe I'll get a Pixel 3

this

it's dogshit

>no headphone jack
>no expandable storage
>no wireless charging
>blue tint
>botnet built in