*demonetizes you*

*demonetizes you*

Nothing personal kid

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XA-4B2d4L18
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>watches YouTube
I thought this was a site for adults

>removes stars add likes remove custom channel layouts and rework the site every few months until a better site shows up and buy it

got my email the other day that I was getting demonetized for not having enough subscribers, think its like 1k

jewtube being jews
im sure gonna miss that 40 cents i made
cant wait til youtube dies

Who gives a shit about that anwyay?

>and buy it

Which recent competitor did they buy?

>Nothing personal kid
DEMONT
youtube.com/watch?v=XA-4B2d4L18

*(ad)blocks your path*

You can pay about $10 for 1,000 subscribers, so this is pretty dumb.

You have to have 4,000 hours of watch time over the past 12 months. Please do basic research before wasting Sup Forums server space with retarded replies

yfw trumpniggers who spent weeks shilling for 'muh free markets' in the net neutrality issue, are the same mouthbreathers who complain because google uses the free market to demonetize accounts from edgy poltards and right wing retards

>b-but muh free market is only good when it benefits me!

You can pay for that shit too. There are services that will do it over a set time span, the impressions will be randomized and by a random active account, and you can even have comments added too.

Jokes on you, I never opted for monetisation.

no one cares. i'm gonna go ballistic if i hear another youtuber bitching about getting demonetized, just make a fucking patreon

Holy fuck, YouTube is for home videos, be glad that they don't charge you for uploading.

Youtube gives you:

>HD video streaming for FREE, no matter how many people watches your videos.

>They advertize your videos for you, for FREE.

>They hook you up with ads, so you can monetize your content for FREE.

Meanwhile Youtube is still not making profits.

If you want a good service, pay for your own hosting, servers, promote your own content and find ads deals on your own.

advertisers finally caught on to the fact they were paying "fat fuck basement man commenting on jake paul gets 2 mill views" and had enough of that shit.

thank god that shits coming to an end.

>content creators

Yeah I'm sure going to miss all those clickbait videos about video games or right-wing politics.

get a real job

Hooktube niggers

Crypto content creators are cancer.

Pretty happy that I made my $100 before all this shit hit. I already have the 1000 subs but the 4,000 hours of watch time is pretty much impossible for me. But fuck it making money off Youtube by being creative is dead anyways without relying on Patreon. What I fear is what they plan to do in the future.

Aren't you an entitled one...

Kind of wondering if I'll still get outstanding payments. I never finished filling out all the forms, so I've got around $250 on hold.

Wait I’m under review for monetization and all I needed was 10k views

Not really sad, since the only video I have on there that gets regular views was me playing Davy Jones organ piece which I can't monetize anyway.

Still.
Feels bad, man. Thanks for the 3 bucks I got in my 5 years, I guess

Get a real job.

you forgot
>They take HALF OF YOUR MONIES for FREE
also
>Youtube is still not making profits
doesn't matter as long as it isn't Losing money for alphabet™