/3rdgeneral/

Third worlders of Sup Forums, assemble!
First, and second worlders not allowed here.
Your country
How's shit is your cunt?
Are you planning to move on? And if yes, then where?
What's the most popular product, that your shithole produce?

>poorland
>it's pretty shit, desu
>Of course. Still, don't know where. Was planning some european country, but after this rapefugees crisis it's pretty hard to tell which. Maybe switzerland?
>Probably the bitcher, but if we exclude him, then probably nothing xD It's pretty pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_companies_of_Poland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

By the very definition of this division we are Second World, you dumbass

You probably never been in a second world country then.

Second world = gommie block, but this division is outdated anyway.
First/second/third world division isn't about some arbitrary le rich west and le poor east menes, it's about political influences.
For example Switzerland is third world.

>Probably the bitcher, but if we exclude him, then probably nothing xD It's pretty pathetic.

what is this
>probably nothing

poland is big country there must be something i think i buyed some nuttela and it said its from poland

You're talking about meme worlds. It's no longer a thing.

Then you probably bought nutella for third worlders. Ferrero is an italian company.

we're mostly corporate factories outsource place. little to none own capital/companies making it big.

how is poland third world

how sweden before refugee crisis were first world

gays are hanged in the streets, veganism is outlawed, our gdp relies on EU funding our agrarian industry and german factories and everyone drinks themselves to a stupor

Hello friends.

When are you migrating to Russia or Kazahstan?

>migrating from one hellhole, to another

Sup

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_companies_of_Poland
i admit i dont recognise coal mines and trains but your technology companies seem succesful, maybe this can polands thing; high technology and such

Most of our "succesful" companies are in big debt, and are about to collapse any time soon
Like coal mines.

And besides, most of those companies aren't even polish
>orange
>carlsberg
>frugo
>a fucking biedronka

these*
captcha: stop burgos

>USA
>see pic

Yes I am planning on getting out. Gonna teach English in SK.

>What's the most popular product, that your shithole produce?

Freedom bombs and forced regime changes I guess

>Frugo isn't Polish
w-what?
no.
NO!
NOOOOOOOOOOO

debil

It was polish at some point.
Like most of products that we can buy in polish shops.
But they went bankrupt/somebody bought them(mostly western companies), and basically everything is shit.

>Flag.

>It's Africa-tier t.bh. You can have a decent life here if you are middle class or rich(by international standards) but it's hell for the poor.

>Yeah. There's literally nothing in this country that I can connect with. I don't really fit in with the people here and I identify with Anglosphere culture better. Plus, stuff that I am interested in is never sold here.

>I will apply for a job in Japan through my college. If I don't get it, I will go for Master's in USA.

>Raw materials, I guess.

Dying Light, Painkiller, Call of Juarez, Hard Reset, Shadow Warrior remake, Snper: Ghost Warrior, Dead Island vidya wise.

So basically nothing.

Dumb weeb.

How the hell is India supposed to progress if all the people that are worth something and have the capabilities to put their knowledge manpower at will for the society all fly away?

While most Indians leave for good, some do return after living 5-10 years abroad and usually start their own companies.

As far as I am concerned - I don't really care about this country. There's nothing at all about India or it's culture that I like or feel like is "my own". The only good thing about living here is that I get to post with an Indian flag on Sup Forums. Banter is far more fun and rewarding when you are at a huge disadvantage.

you can't be third worlder when you have internet connection faggot

Even south americans, and africans have internet connection, you fag. It's not 1996 anymore.

looks comfy desu

Canada is considered as a honorary 3rd worlder.