Cryptominer holocaust when?

Cryptominer holocaust when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TbggD3O6kq0
investopedia.com/terms/b/bulltrap.asp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, it could be tomorrow or never

>MUHHHH GAYMES!
Go back to Sup Forums or KYS subhuman, coinbros deserve the GPUs more than you neckbearded manchildren

T. Cryptonigger

Holy fuck is it really that bad?

this

Posting "nigger" on Sup Forums is shitpost :^)

Biz pls go back to your own board

1/10 bait

I wish these morons would stop calling their fake money 'crypto'.

>t. Wagelet nocoiner who cant buy more with mommy's credit card

Soon, user, soon. The tether scam can last only so long.

This bring joy to my heart

Watch out, your portfolio is going down

> Tfw bitcoin is dropping
> Tfw need gpu prices to drops so I can buy a 1070

Even sweater deals tho.

No one would have believed me had I told them graphics cards would be scarce because people are hoarding them to create internet money 5 years ago

The odds of crypto crashing at this point is very low. It's not going anywhere unless governments crack down on them super hard and literally make it as illegal to own on a computer as CP. They really should do that, because this is just insanity. Billions of dollars of electricity is being wasted on making nothing but heat.

Yeah, better use them for playing your fucking games you stupid nigger cuck. Kill yourself.

>All of the RGB gaymer gear is coming to an end
>Can't sell consumerism and colors to poorfags anymore as not even the people selling it can afford it
At long fucking last.
youtube.com/watch?v=TbggD3O6kq0

>The right hates crypto because it's competing with the fiat jew
>The left hates crypto because it's attributing to global warming

A few more bitconnect scams, and the gov will be dodd-franking all their asses

>"how dare you talk shit about my neet job"

get a real job

he's pointing out that your mining does not contribute anything to society, sweetie. you're creating this artificial ponzi scheme yourself, hoping idiots will buy shit from you at inflated prices. your existence is comparable to that of a leech. you're nothing but cancer.

Why should I get a real job when my mining farm pays $300 a day for absolutely no work?

And how does your playing video games contribute to society?

Because you can make double that doing nothing?

Cryptocurrency is a religion now. Try to say anything negative about it and the followers jump on you for "not understanding how it works". Wake me when I can buy shit at Walmart or pay a hospital bill with bitcoins.

it's my reward for working all day. you know, doing something that doesn't just stroke my greed.

how does wasting electricity by crunching numbers for a fake currency, price fixed by a few chinese jews, contribute to society?

the bitcoin religion basically is the same like the linux open source division.

except bitcoin generates money and is not a waste of time

uh no bitcoin literally can't crash you just don't understand how it works :^))))))

You can't do that with the bitcoins themselves, but you can do it if you exchange your bitcoins for real money first. There are websites and businesses that will buy any bitcoins your have for their market value.

If you really had a job you wouldn't be complaining about a price increase of a couple hundred dollars. The only reason you are complaining is because it's above your christmas present limit from mommy.

I can crash but it won't. People like Bill Gates and Richard Branson have tons of bitcoins. Bankers who were calling it a ponzi scheme have admitted to buying into crypto. It's a cancer. It won't just die on its own.

Just buy console :)

baby i don't give a fuck about GPUs or their prices, just pointing out this activity does not positively contribute to society, apart from the mentality of "the sooner you adopt, the more you can fuck over everyone else". guess what happens when people stop taking the bait?

this

VISA has a market cap of $280B. I guess they don't contribute anything to society either.

VISA is not a currency.

They issue currency.

>implying it's not stores refusing to stock
>implying it's not resellers on ebay and craigslist

resellers are honestly the shittiest for everything. snatch up all the concert tickets the first 5minutes, snatch up the super bowl tickets, etc etc, reselling for 500x value

Value is determined by what people are willing to pay you commie.

where you been dude? lmao yeah its awful

yeah, and McDonald's sells hamburgers. what is your point exactly?

>durr hurr

I've noticed people are starting to clear out 1050 Tis. What will they move to after those are all gone?

CPUs. A minimal Ryzen 5 1600 build gets around the same hash/$ as a RX 580.

That's like saying it's useful for me to carry around pesos in the US because it has the potential to be converted into USD, except in this case the currency involved is even more worthless than pesos.

Really? Just bought 100k.

They verify transactions, which is where they get their money.

Yeah but imagine if peso inexplicably kept gaining value on the dollar forever. That's the appeal of bitcoin. It just keeps becoming more valuable for no reason.

>For no reason
Unlike the USD it doesn't inflate infinitely and people have faith in the blockchain technology.

>hospital bill

KEK

chew milk, crybaby gaymerfaggot

crypto saves, captcha confirms

>>/biz/

exactly this

Captcha confirms

Crypto retards believe crypto coins are "unregulated" and that's a good thing, but fail to understand that the markets are completely controlled by 5-10 whales who just pump and dump that shit periodically whenever they like getting huge profis with low risk

>fail to understand that the markets are completely controlled by 5-10 whales who just pump and dump that shit periodically whenever they like getting huge profis with low risk
We know that market is manipulated by whales, what difference does it make to us?

Pays the paychecks of those who make them. That's a hell of a lot better than the speculative cryptoniggers doing nothing but consuming massive amounts of electricity to make monopoly money.

I don't think you understand how supply and demand work
Graphics cards are not something that can easily be pushed out of a factory in a few minutes.

Spotted the unironical bigboy.

makes crypto currencies completely unreliable to be widely used as a mean to exchange assets aka buying stuff, and an extremely risk investment for the average foe

does this man have a condition

Say what you will about games but nothing compares to the fantasy world coiners live in.

> mfw they set two bull traps for these stupid fucks and they took the bait.
investopedia.com/terms/b/bulltrap.asp

Fuckin amateur hour.. hahaha
Ceiling hung these fucks at 13k,11k
Boxed down to floor 10k
Next floor 8k

A request has been made and honored to clean everyone out down to zero though.

post your shit goys, I love normie tears

Mining in Europe with those high ass electricity rates..
HAHA

Quote Lookup
10,950.0049-304.99 (-2.71%)
As of 5:54AM GMT. Market open.

Get your anus ready for the next leg down and no I dont want your used GPUs when the bottom falls out.