> cheap
> sturdy

what more could you want?

Other urls found in this thread:

nikem-bg.net/magazin.php?search=CASE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>what more could you want?
pic related.

window without the damn fan mounts and a less irritating way to remove and put on the metal from panel

Less noise.

I like my phantom 630.
It's ugly but has great airflow, can handle some thicc radiators and fans, lots of space and it was built like a tank.
Not even sure if nzxt makes cases that overbuilt anymore.
My second favorite of all time is the old haf series from cooler master.

My S340 Elite does pretty well. I put the MX340 fans in the front, two of them, it stays nice and cool inside. Looking forward to Ryzen+. Eyeing that 2700, maybe the 2700x.

ITT: numale faggots discussing their overpriced metal box toys
die fucking cancer

>550mm long
>still only accommodates standard ATX
It's nice, but still incredibly mediocre. R6 was definitely a big improvement.

apevia sniper is made very well.

get better better fans, and an ssd. a case makes no noise.

More than 2 front USB ports.

They do if they are paper thin rattle traps like OP posted. Better fans doesn't drastically change centrifugal forces causing vibration.

Hey guys I'm a fucking retard and I not finding very many good but cheap micro atx cases. Best I've found so far is a Corsair N200. Is there anything better? I'm buying soon for a new computer.

>not using matx

Why? Give me one reason to have atx instead of matx?

>using matx

Why? Use mini-itx

CM Masterbate Lite 3

You just can't find nice mini itx. Matx is ok, you can find them, but mini itx is trash, not so much cases.

Best ratio case/motherboard is matx.

what's wrong user? had a bad day? you can vent here but pls dont be so rude frend :')

Thermaltake Versa H15

I've owned this case for 5 years
cons: its a heavy bitch, the dust filters are not super easy to remove espeically the bottom rear one and the 2 bottom ones don't meet flush letting dust in
pros: the clasps do make it easy to open, reset switch is neat
wish I had gone microatx and got a TJ08-E back then though

I have this case. I love this case.

Except for the obnoxiously bright HDD activity LED I pulled that pin out of my mobo a long time ago. Shit would illuminate my ceiling at night.

My bad, I actually have the Design S. Still think it's the better option.

CM 690 II Advanced.

Is the Corsair 500R still good by today's standards?

Just bought this thing and stuffed it full of Rampage 4 Extreme. Made a huge mistake when I built my computer almost 6 years ago inside a colossal Cosmos 2, and had been looking seriously to downsize the last few months. There's even room for a 360+240 custom loop (just) which it'll cop in the near future.

kys

How is this case user? I knew a guy who had one but I never bothered asking him about it.

It's the most average of average cases ever.

The top is removable so you can place a rad under it.
Cable management is pretty basic.
No special features.

And that's what makes it good.

>basically a deepcool tesseract with more 3.5 bays and 4x more expensive

>not the white version

isshygggididit

too bad Fractal Design slapped a black front panel on the R6

>paper thin rattle trap

I've had the C70 for 5 years and it's 80lbs with guts in it. It doesn't rattle. All the fan ports come with vibration dampeners for the screws, too.

11/10

I have this one too, comfy af but kinda big. It looks smaller on pictures.

Relativity I guess. It's truly compact compared to the Cosmos it came from, and still the smallest tower I could find that'd fit a 12x10.7" mobo. It's wide-ish, but only just wide enough to fit a slim radiator+fans offset in the top and just miss the RAM by two millimetres. I rate it so far.

airflow

It might be that my previous machine was a 15.6" laptop and my actual monitor is too small at 21 inches that it gets completely outsized by the case iself. Im planning on getting a 29" display so it's not that bad.

Meshify looks a lot different in person than what I thought it'd be like by pictures, but I think it's pretty gud

A case that's not shaped like a 20 year old tower. They are deprecated in my eyes. A cube design is much nicer but other shapes are also good. Just not the old tower, their time has passed.

idk my man seems to be working fine for me :^)

My C70 used to buzz when my HDD was active, but I fixed the issue by removing the lower cage. It bothers me that they let something like that happen in the first place, but I guess it's pretty much irrelevant now that SSDs are cheap enough to be your only drives.

I like my Mini C. Too bad it's not that compact compared to standard ATX.
Also, a full metal front panel would have been lovely.

I kinda like these micro-atx cases.

Yeah, I removed the lower cage threw it out and drilled holes for 140mm fans and mounted them on the front side. CASEMOD bitches :33

I'm really mad about that decision. I'm sure they'll do a Whiteout version at some point though, they rushed it for a paper launch

Lol
>caselets

nikem-bg.net/magazin.php?search=CASE
Here's a local seller's cases. The cheapest ones are at the bottom of the page.
No need to convert the currency/translate the page, just tell me which ones nearer to the bottom are actually good. Thanks!

> full metal
> plastic window

So does it look better than in pictures or not?

airflow is perfect, stop memeing.

>airflow is perfect
you mean adequate

i'd say it's excellent considering how quiet it is. lots of room for big fans, and plenty of sound dampening.

I have this. It's a shit case.

What a shame cases have such limited color options. I'd love to have dark blue or green case. Maybe one day I'll get into customisation.

Meme/10

>technology board
>people are talking about computer parts
Gee, user

i like the power switch on it. old computers used to have nice switches too when it was still a real power switch and not just a thing thats connected to the mobo.

they do if you have even one hdd or non meme size fan.

Same tb hf am
Too lazy to disable the LED so I just keep a bottle cap over it.

More USB ports, more PCIe, more M.2, etc. I guess if you don't have any peripherals or storage needs then it doesn't matter to you.

s210 elite... yes please

>muh thinkpad

I tried the case with the door removed and temps under full load dropped whole 3 degrees celsius, airflow is fine

>case windows
>internal LEDs
>colors other than black
>unnecessary injection-molded plastic bits
>shapes other than rectangular polyhedra
>handles
>hard disks facing backwards
>top fans

nothing wrong with top fans tho. thats where all the heat goes so its only good that a fan blows it out

I want something smaller

That ain't what she said

>anything other than silverstone or lian li
enjoy your plastic peasants

I have that case. It's not bad, but to be honest I'm tired of its looks. It just looks bad, but the build went very smoothly. I loved how it has a pin in the motherboard tray so that you can place the board and it stays in place while you put the other screws. Good cable management, too.

Just because your mom's vagina is baggy as fuck doesn't mean everyone's mom's is.

There are cases of that size or smaller with 180mm fans and no airflow blocking crappy plastic doors. Much quieter.

Retarded Fractal shills have ruined any reasonable case discussion.

what's that flap at the bottom for?

it's an ash tray :^)

one of worst cases ever. literally the worst case apple ever made

that's were all the front ports are

Been thinking of getting that for one of my servers to call home, anyone had experience with one?

Got this case with glass side. Sexy.

The only right answer

Jesus what a trendy hipster trash-faggot.

Mesh cases are pure cancer in relation to a silent pc.

Got the R6 - best case since the Lian Li one I had almost 10 years ago.

When will someone post a cardboard box?

I wish I could strangle you over the interwebs.

It's not ITX.

What's the most god tier ITX case?

>tfw the R6 only comes with like 5 HDD trays

What a bunch of bums

tfw fell for the s340e meme

I had same lian li metal case since 2001 works fine still

A shoe box.

>Not having a rackmount
I want toddlers to leave.

I also have this case and I can confirm this.
The airflow is really good.

Dan A1

Women can’t resist the Big Black Case

Silverstone MM01
Hepa filter, spash and mist proof

If the Tesseract SW didn't have that cancer side window that pops off if you look at it wrong, price-wise it would be god tier