Battlestation Thread

Let's go

Bump

I hate the pink tint on my monitor edition.

Pretty good except for the gayzer products

you're like the only person I've seen on here with a trackball
Are they any good? Thinking about getting one

Thought there was a dildo on your desk at first.

Record player, neato

Yeah, I luv me sum gay shit, son.

In all seriousness, the Blackwiddow chroma actually has darn nice keys.

Battlestation: dorm room edition

Nice use of the space, I like it!

rearranged

>Deutscher Text

thats not jerking lube on the left it's hand sanitiser and aloe moisturiser because i was sunburnt as fuck recently. ironically it is vaseline brand so i should probably not keep it there

Very good.
I'm no gay.

>unconditional arier

>tfw not using a Volkscomputer

Was würde Papa Hitler dazu sagen...

"ich liebe dich trotzdem"

A dual monitor arm would free you up some desk space and make it cleaner feeling. Just a thought.

>that fucking video camera
also AVE NEX ALEA

Hi

How are those vertical monitors?

> Sound board for audiophile wannabe.
Nigger please!

:)

Pendulum hold your color. Best album big time.

Nice doubles
Overall a legendary picture
Looks functional
I used to collect Pokemon cards but never played any of the games. Might try to emulate a few on my new rig though.

get Pokemon Yellow Edition and Crystal Edition if you want the best of the oldest ones

I want to be able to read the cartridge into my rig so I can have the experience of owning the device and being able to play wherever 0u0

Pls no bully

if you want the ultimate experience, you get a N64, buy Pokemon Stadium and put the Cartridge into your Controller Adapter. there is no better way trust me

hows your american football user

I think I have a similar brand of headphones to you, I have a g430
You're gonna wanna be careful of the USB imput user, those things are VERY fragile. I secured mine at the back of my machine with blutack.

My aunt loves this stuff
Football is cool. I watched a guy score a touchdown on a punt return where he backpedaled half the field before making it to the proper endzone. Something like 120 yards.
Also just watched a documentary on YouTube about Earl Campbell. The guy is incredibly inspirational.

Big fan of football m8. Without sounding cheesy, its really cool to be a part of something bigger than yourself even if its being a fan of a sports team. I have a special appreciation for football as well because I still play. Amateur football but full contact and all that. Lots of fun.

Are you referring to the cases' USB ports on the front or the headphones cabling? These ones only have audio in and mic out, no USB.

My g430s have a usb which the audio and mic plug into, thought they were the same.
Interesting, I'm an aussie and its interesting to see the differences between countries and what they do for sport. Australian Football/Rugby is really popular here, along with cricket. I don't get into the scene personally but its an interesting culture difference. One thing I like is when you say 42 28 HUT and all that football slang

Yeah I've had headsets like that one. This one is a G230 so I guess its a lower-end version? It was a gift though so no complaints!
Occasionally we get AFL and Aus Rugby matches (games?) on TV here. It's always Friday at 10pm PST. Both look really interesting and given all the problems that the NFL has had with concussions, I can foresee a radical style of play change to something like AFL. Maybe not the same but incorporating Rugby-style tackling by removing all the pads and helmet. The teams I've watched a few times was the Sea Eagles and Cowboys, idk whether they were AFL or rugby but it was really cool.

Yeah I think I have heard of the Cowboys before. I haven't played terribly much football but now a days it's a bit too weak I suppose. Prior to 2000s or even the 80s, you would have people bashing into each other and having an all around good time, even if people got hurt. I feel that kinda thing is moving into all mediums of sport, where if a feather falls on you, you're taken off into the first aid section.

>brony
>2018

And it is actually placed where it can be used easily. This is an extra nice thing, since it means it isn't just a fashion accessory.

That shit is why Barneyfags need to die

What lives in those boxes by the window?

>pendulum on vinyl
why bother

What kind of monitors are those?

I hope that room is big enough to justify buying those genelec monitors

A colony of Acromyrmex octospinosus. Leave cutter ants.

Asus ROG Swift PG278QR. I am waiting for my third one currently

The room is about 5x7.2 meters, so yeah, they are not being opressed lol

Let's and repost !!

Is that keycap set available in pbt?

Ayy let's see some of that furry art ~

GMK Carbon, so just their really thick ABS plastic. Think they did a run of non-GMK caps last year.

sorry m8, but thats gay

Ugly carpet and bed sheets, but otherwise it's nice.

This is one of the nicest ones I've seen. I like the light and all the plants- looks cozy. And sure multiple monitors would be nice but I would only have one like you if I had a large window as it just makes it look a bit better? Idk why, maybe because it's symmetrical then.

really nice.

are you gaymen on that mini itx setup? if so how are your temps?

If you could take blurrier photos that would help.

>Overall a legendary picture
but why is that?

Where is your gun?

turbo quality as always

I need desk recommendations Sup Forums. Something not too expensive preferably

I like corner desks but won't complain if something's better

Define "expensive".

You need to specify a budget

Lowest tier ikea is linnmon/adils, it has flat and corner variants.

that keyboard ruins everything

Not him, but I have a meme ikea desk made of paper and I want something really clear/white (I currently have a white one) or as dark as posible if not black at all.
Mine is 75x150cm, so I don't want anything smaller than that.
I will probably find a dark wood and order a table, like a 2,5~5cm thickness.
I dont't really want to spend more than 200€, but I guess that from what I want, I will end spending even more, unless I go pressed or however it's called that fake wood.

>KEF
>Bounty
Nice taste user

Buy a fucking garage shelf user.

You can arrange it a bunch of ways.
pic related it's my autism station back in November.

oh fuck thats rad

Can you sit at it if you, say, remove the bottom two shelves?

s8 sucks in dark

might be just the photo but i like it

Whats the desktop background on the right?

nice speakers

My setup, drawing workstation

patrician desk placement

Those monitors would drive me insane.

Microlab Solo6c (powered, 2x50w)
pure awesomeness for 100eur

Surface master race

why

can turn it landscape mode if i want

And here's how it looks when I week on something, second keyboard is Microsoft surface

>its a lemme take a pic with the lights on and off in vertical mode edition

Surface sucks, the wacom is connected to the desktop under the table

an MC echer piece

why the fuck would i set up backlight leds if i wasn't going to turn all my lights off and take a picture for Sup Forums

seriously why

Maybe put bst in the subject you retarded homo cunt?

Work on something*
T. Phone poster

If you lower the desk surface yes.

It's pretty configurable.

Trying out some static cling dimmer sheets for my amp. Anyone else use these?

Why are LEDs on devices always so damn bright?

That looks like an massive improvement.
I use electrical tape on the leds on my: TV, amplifier, network activity leds & motherboard on my computer, my powerfilter and on my dac. Fucking hate them leds, specially blue ones.

unfortunately this is the last bounty without palm oil from my savings.. gonna avoid nestle sweets in the future due to that... it really is a shame but there are enough alternatives thankfully

so you would pay more to get the models that lets you turn them off or adjust brightness.

To take an updated pic soon. I've moved since.

I really want to like this but I hate it.