Who else /immigrant/ here?

Who else /immigrant/ here?

>Be Brit
>Marry American girl
>Move to the States
>finally get citizenship
>Now full-on gun-toting, cowboy hat and boots-wearing, white picket fenced ranch house-owning, Republican-voting, flag-bumper sticker-sporting Ameriboo

Life is good, lads.

>>>be brit

Get out, bootlicker

>brit migrating to the US
I don't think it gets more boring than that :/

Haitian here

I am Greek

I'm one of you now, lad.

Possibly gonna immigrate to South Korea

For the women?

No. Pretty much so I won't get shot and can have an okay job (english teacher...better than what I would end up doing here)

Ignore leaf, I'm an Americlap

Get back in, bootlicker.

I'm a brit, i teach english in spain, easy job easy life

>so I wont get shot

wut?

I live in a place where people get shot pretty often, either by gangsters or accidentally by the bolice, and in general violence and crime is high here even if it's not literally >getting shot

I'm aware that I could probably just find a small town in another state and I'd be safe there and be able to afford it, but teaching english in SK would allow me to experience something new and also like I said would it probably be a better job than whatever i could get here with my limited skills

>be POO
>move here for school
>never leave except to visit family
>now a gun toting, football watching, pants sharting, red blooded Poo-American
Just me and the 40 gorillion other Poos that move here

I live in the most dangerous part of the US and still feel very safe. I think you might be blowing your fears out of proportion.

>boss got knife pulled on him
>other boss got cracked over the head with a bottle
>I've been hit by a stranger
>had rocks thrown at me by strangers
> got my car surrounded by a bunch of guys who started pounding on the hood asking me why i was in their neighborhood
>random dude in my town got shot and killed by police while jogging
>random dude got kicked to the floor and got shit kicked out of him at my work by another random dude
>dude got killed by police next to my work for throwing rocks (idk why rock throwing is a thing here)
>some crazy dude tried to make a bomb in local wal-mart recently and they had to shut it down and didnt catch him anyway
>walk down the street and regularly see shattered car window glass everywhere
>today a dead body was found on the golf course by my house

I have lived here almost all my life and I'm still alive, and yes I am cherrypicking, but I am sick of this shit t b h user I want to live somewhere nice

Wew where do you live?

What the hell m8

What shithole do you live in

Do you carry anything for self defence ?

No. Pretty sure if it came down to it, whoever was attacking me would just pull whatever it was out of my weak babby hands and kill me with it. I just avoid these situations for the most part, it's not too hard. The only place where I can't really avoid it completely is at work.

My coworker keeps saying he wants to bring a gun to work. He's an absolute madman and would probably do it. We just work in a convenience store and this guy has broken a guy's nose for stealing and literally wants to shoot/kill people for stealing beer. Tfw gonna get accidentally shot by my coworker one day.

death to all immigrants

Do you by any chance live in the GTA/ Vancouver lower mainland ?

I'll immigrate to Japan. I'm going back in december or january, if I find a job I'll stay in Tokyo, if I don't find a job I'll come back and try again. If nobody wants to give me the damn sponsorship for the working visa, I'll get marry. My gf is japanese.
The problem is the visa, finding a job is not impossible but you need the damn visa to work.

>greek Mix

I was born in NZ but have a greek dad.
I love this country :3
I want all selfhaters to fuck off my great country.

yeah shouldnt even count

So you are not immigrant..

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJJJJJJJ

I am
Dual citizen now for quite some years now
Speak English with no accent
White friends
Voting Trump I guess

welcome to sk nobody will hate you and some old people will show you some kindness because just you are an american unless ooba booga white trash man

I want to emigrate some day. I don't want lo live in this shithole forever/

Same, lad

고맙습니다

>Born in 3rd world war torn shithole
>Move to 1st world country

Bost guns.

Do you still have an accent?

I don't even mind Indians. It's the damn Mexicans that I can't stand. Help me why am I so bigoted????

That's because the US gets all the rich Indians. All the shit ones immigrate to Europe.

Don't have any pictures. Still have an accent as I've only been here a few years.

That's probably true. Every Indian I've met has been pretty based. They all assimilate immediately save for a bit of an accent on the first gens.

They're all wildly successful too. Like I haven't met any worth less than half a million at least.

Do you ever miss the uk? What do you like most about it vs the US and vice versa?

>Help me why am I so bigoted????

Because you haven't made friends with any nice/cool Mexicans, and because you are bigoted, you probably aren't going to because there "aren't any" even if you consider yourself to be open to the idea.

There's not really anything that can change this except for actual exposure to lots of people in a wide range of settings and levels of society, i.e. not just knowing some random Mexicans here and there who are mostly nobodies to you, and basing your judgement of Mexicans off of that.

Also since you are probably talking about illegal Mexicans (and chicanos) in the US, you're probably also going to need to develop and understanding/familiarity of the particular circumstances of their economic situation back in Mexico that has driven them here, to really be able to see them as individual people rather than an incomprehensible mass of "Mexicans".

Finally, you need to separate the idea of someone being born in the US to Mexican parents, illegals or not, and someone who embodies whatever your concept of "chicano" might be and not automatically associate the two, and also not automatically assume that chicano = muh aztlan.

By browsing this board you should be able to grasp the idea that anyone from anywhere in the world can be breddy intelligent and cool to talk to and it's not dependant on their nationality or race, but rather more on factors like their income and education level.

괜찮아 그런데 왜 캐나다에 있는거야? 혹시 LGBT나 여자?

>By browsing this board you should be able to grasp the idea that anyone from anywhere in the world can be breddy intelligent and cool to talk to
>

난 여자야... 왜 이거 물어봤어? 이해 못해... 사진 때문에?

tfw not sure if I am making sense

Not really. Miss a few things, but life in Britain was pretty grim. Loads happier here in the States.

Lovely post mate they always want to give us a bad image.

>By browsing this board you should be able to grasp the idea that anyone from anywhere in the world can be breddy intelligent

Mate...

제발 니가 귀엽고 사랑스러운 여자라고 말해줘

오..왜...

왜냐하면 나는 게이가 아니니까 너는 아마 2hearts1seoul's serah보다도 예쁘지?

>너는 아마 2hearts1seoul's serah보다도 예쁘지?

아니...

너는 진짜 2hearts1seoul을 봐?

괜찮아 그래도 너 여자는 맞는거야? 인도사람이야? 아니면 흑인? 응 나 그거 자주보고 서울에 거의 내가 다녔던 장소들이라서 친근해 특히 지하철 그리고 너 한글실력 좋은편이야

백인이야.

나는 mykoreanhusband을 자주 봤어 근데 요즘 안 봐.

>그리고 너 한글실력 좋은편이야

ㅎ 더 공부해야 돼...

미국인 백인여자라면 혹시 키 180cm/90kg이야? 미안 이 질문이 무례하면 용서해줘 나 유튜브에서 미국 백인여자하고 결혼해서 경기도에 살고 있는 한국남자 동영상봤었는데 그 미국인 부인 착하고 귀여웠어 영어선생님이고 괜찮아 너 한글실력 전혀 나쁘지 않아

ㅋㅋ 아니 내가 키가 ~157cm/45kg이야

지금 자러 간다, 나중에 봐

I am a refugee AMA

>moves to America
>thinks he isn't a jf
Death to yanks, trans-yanks included

너 되게 귀여울거 같아 잘자

fuck off cunt

>미국인 백인여자라면 혹시 키 180cm/90kg이야?

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 그거 무슨 질문이야 ㅋㅋㅋ 외국인을 본 적이 없니?

Came to Sweden from Iraq in 2013, was taken in by the nicest family. Now I study engineering, got friends and a girlfriend and life is good

너는 스웨덴 백인여자야? 그냥 미국사람들 덩치가 크니까

덴마크사람인데
난 포스트하면 왜 스웨덴국기가 나온지 잘 모른다

>gun-toting, cowboy hat and boots-wearing, white picket fenced ranch house-owning, Republican-voting, flag-bumper sticker-sporting Ameriboo
Living the dream

알겠어 내가 177cm 약간 넘으니까 아마 너하고 내가 비슷한 키일거같은데? 니가 덴마크 백인여자라면

Did your host family have nice daughters?

wtf is going on here

they all look like hostages

덴마크여자는 키가 크다
보통 170~180cm

Born in America (California), now live in Madrid

I like it here but it feels like I took a time machine to the 90s, I don't know why

i live in the middle east but hopefully i can move somewhere more livable like canada qatar is just a bunch of glass skyscrapers it's boring as fuck

Poor countries are always 20 to 30 years behind real countries

it's probably detroit