Motorola's entire 2018 lineup leaked

>entire lineup for the year leaked midway thru January

LMAO

pcworld.com/article/3248966/android/moto-x5-z3-g6.html

Finally their designs are catching up

Finally getting rid of their massive bezels eh?

>"""accidental""" leaks
You faggots don't really believe this do you?

NOTCHED

>moto x ruined with notch
>moto z will have stupid curves screen gimmick
>moto g big battery
Poor fags win again I guess

>notch

Literally why

>notch
Fuck this shit, I knew manufacturers would bring this retardation to the Android world too.

Its "leaked" to see how the public will respond and do anything design changes based on the response.

Yeah but the Android status bar is always black anyways, so it kinda makes sense here

Why have to ruin the X series so much, I loved the 1st gen and now is twice that size, what a mess

What the fuck is with the notch when there's all that bottom bezel?

>The backs of the phones will be made of glass instead of metal.
fucking DROPPED.

>G5 plus battery lasts days for me
>G6 will be even better

They needed space for the logo

>always black

>What the fuck is with the notch when there's all that bottom bezel?
So when they introduce the next phone with 33% less notch, they can claim it's an improvement and keep charging a premium price for the product.

>The Moto X5 will have a “notch” like Apple’s iPhone X.
MOTOROLA NOOOO

I really wanna see renders of the G6. I'm currently on the fence now about buying an X4 or E4 Plus, but apparently the X4 is getting a mid cycle refresh just like the G5+ did with G5S+

They could have done something unique like use a qwerty keyboard but nooooo they had to copy the notch
At this point i want apple to add a qwerty keyboard because everyone will follow what they do.

Here you go

>rear fingerprint scanner

God dammit, I hate this industry.

Sony's side fingerprint scanners are objectively the best yet no one else does it.

>borderless
>zero borders
THERE ARE BORDERS ALL OVER THIS PHONE, what is this marketing?

Rear just werks, it's in the same place that the Moto dimple usually is so it's still easy to hold and feels good thanks to the anchor point.
t. former X Play owner

Why is there a spook on the back.

Why do these retarded chinks think copying apple's notch is a good idea. Fuck this timeline.

USE XIAOMI'S PIEZO FUCKING RETARDED CHINKS.

I had a Moto G2 and was very pleased with it overall, especially taking into consideration the price point. Right now I have a OnePlus 2 but these new Motorolas are looking pretty appealing.