/med/ - Mediterranean Thread

Invited: People of the Mediterranean

Not invited: Barbarians, landlocked cucks

Special guest: Portugal and Ireland

previous

Spain edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AR-XNecMc0s
heraldo.es/noticias/aragon/teruel-provincia/2016/06/03/detenidas-cuatro-personas-por-supuesto-delito-trafico-drogas-893144-1101027.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SF_DyBjWrvY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ayyyy.

Four loko in spain?
never seen it

>Spain edition

Then remove Portugal

Based Barbarossa cucking the germanics

I feel bad for non meds desu

Why is Ireland a special guest, if I may ask?
Not that I dislike the country, on the contrary, but I'm just being curious.

they are victims of the anglo greed just like (us)

Remove Portugal please

Do I look med?

spanibros, I just finished Don Quixote few days ago, and I was wondering how accurate are the poems translations to english in it, they seemed to me like they were originally written in English ?

Where should I go if I visit Greece? I really love Italy and I wonder if it is as beautiful

Kek what the fuck

Central Asia/10

chubek

is Murcia a good place? my gf went there a month ago and I am afraid I got cucked

>tfw born in sicily
>In the middle of the mediterranean
>born pale
>Gets mocked for being too white
At least i look better if i get a tan

Hi brothers! Fellow Mediterranean master race here!

If you knew anything about anything you'd know that's obviously a modern painting. Not saying honororius wasn't brown, but are embarassing yourself here.

Cry some more, moor.

And yes, you're right. We don't want anything to do with this nigger clique.

>gf

What part of Murcia? Do you know the specific town?

We'll get rid of the eternal anglo some day... gotta do some siesta in the meantime though.

depends on what you like. Do you like museums? nature? beaches? bitches? clubbing? hiking? you tell me

Portugal and Italy are our brethren, no real Spaniard would berate any of the two so.

>mfw I was in Italy and caused lots of fights between couples because girlfriends kept staring at me saying how white and handsome I am

I am greek

>you will never have a prenerfed 4loko with your bros

Why am I still alive?

probably the guy that fucked 's gf

Reminder that Meds are peasants

It's not the best place in Spain imho, although I got friends there. Worst of the south mixed with the worst of the Levante. Full of our equivalent to rednecks.

But actually for a foreigner (even a greek) it will be just your classic mediterranean spanish beach, probably.

>east asian and native american

why do new world mestizos on autistic fora want to identify as southern europeans?

Sorry I can't read your post with the sun blinding my screen

>mfw there was a time when portugal and algeria worked together to cuck US ships
where have the great times gone ?

This desu, we either like Portugal or don't care about them. Hating them would be anti-spanish imho.

>Compare Italy with Portugal

Retard.

They speak their own language; they like to pretend it's Spanish but it's not. They're more Nordic than Med.

B E A D Y
E
A
D
Y

>Compare
I didn't do any such thing; I'm just saying both are bro-tier.

Are you the faggot crying in the other thread about the Pope?

I think you're taking the banter too seriously, Emanuel.

Never heard about this, Bilal. Care to elaborate?

I will be policeman soon lads

You enslaving Europeans, the amount SJW give a shit does not mean that was something horrible. It seems to me that we were not very generous massacring your people in this time.

Portugal a cute! CUTE!

I love the book, but seriously doubt there's a lot of spaniards worth of calling themselves that has read the Quijote in english, sorry.

Can you give an example with page and (more important) chapter? And maybe some context?

mmmm

I like coastlines and mediteranean heritage. I'd love to see something authentically greek that really represents your nation and culture

fuck this is art

>No guardia civil

Pls

You going to be catching them Moroccan drug dealers user? :3

Why would you do that? Are you doing it just so you can get access to the policial gay orgies?

I kill drug dealers.

Yeah mate

Why tho?

Judge Dredd style eh? not bad.. not bad at all

>Are you doing it just so you can get access to the policial gay orgies?
Here we are a serious country, not a bunch of fags as Sweden and Portugal. Should do physical tests, shot a series of exams and legal knowledge.

I believe those are some of our sluts.

This >wanting to be a cop fucboi instead of a total alpha

>he lives in Spain
>he doesn't grow weed
what's the point?

>Judge Dredd style eh? not bad.. not bad at all

Yes, but anime version 2D is better than 3D.

youtube.com/watch?v=AR-XNecMc0s

Way to pick an image to back your post.

I've actually seen more than a couple really hot Spanish policewomen.

he-is-genetically-iberian-8x-more-euro-than-native

>shit
>guardia civil
CNP and then UIP

>Here we are a serious country, not a bunch of fags as Sweden and Portugal

This post proves the contrary -> We don't have this homo fuckery here, Spain. What the fuck.

Also, I was harassed by a spanish drag queen in Madrid - not cool. I want spanish nigger hands off of my godly nordic body.

hmmm then the traditional greek islands are the best for you

I'd avoid Paros and Mykonos, which despite being beautiful are just filled with tourists even in the winter. Santorini is a must, despite being one of the busiest islands in the world. Corfu is very beautiful and has a lot of venetian leftovers such as castles, same with Rhodes which has a city inside the castle.

Mani and Nafplio are two very good locations aswell. Nafplio has two castles, one which is an island prison and the old city is wonderful, with the best beaches I've ever been too, and Mani was the center of Greek resistance against the turks and had never been conquered officialy

Parga is a small coastal town on the coast of Preveza, really beautiful and colourful and reminds me one of those Italian towns. Wherever you go I would recommend just going to a tavern and enjoy the breeze and the moment, it is really comfy.

Are there any great places I could visit in Italy too?

Lo acepto, he puesto la primera que me ha salido en google imagenes que no parecia un tio disfrazado. De hecho me la pela que seas poli o guardia civil, solo me gusta el sombrero y el shitposting.

Blue and green eyes kek. That's what like 5% of your population?

>what's the point?

Im not brit. These activities do the British, not Spanish.

>heraldo.es/noticias/aragon/teruel-provincia/2016/06/03/detenidas-cuatro-personas-por-supuesto-delito-trafico-drogas-893144-1101027.html

Use google traductor.

1793, portugal canceled their seal on gibraltar with truce between them and algeria thus exposing some US ships that were under protection to algeria's navy at the time

Why is Ireland invited and not California?

go back to wherever you came from beady eyed lochness monster

"""Gay police""" no "Heterosexual police" Portugal, you are the gay of Iberia.

i have green eyes and idgaf about the others

>Tfw 1/8th irish
I'm a literal barbarian lads

I'm tired of gay Anglos,why don't they all kill themselves?

Not being a manchild.

Celts are honorary meds

I'll just post this superior song here.

youtube.com/watch?v=SF_DyBjWrvY

All other CIV 5 songs are unquestionably inferior.

That looks freaking amazing

I've been rereading the Iliad recently and learning some Classical and Mycenaean Greek history. Miss the good times.

no

Civ is for plebs, paradox for men

I liked Portugal in civ4 more. Leader, music, everything. Although the music was a bit simpler of course.

Isn't Florida more med than Cali?

WTF I love morocco now!

>you are the gay of Iberia

My dude... have you been to Madrid? I literally felt like some Martinez was just going to grasp my ass-cheek and whisper castillian romantic poetry to me in an attempt to assess my sexuality.

You guys are definitely a gay collective of a country. Get your shit sorted.

shit man, I don't remember any since they are in English, and I couldn't find the translation I have on the web. I'll try to write one in the morning since I'm tired now if the thread is still alive or I'll make the same post in a new thread. Thanks a lot though

Sure mate is that why you guys are lazy fucks?
oi m8 if it wasn't for us you'd still be owned by turkey

>Why is Ireland invited and not California?
This. Also Romania should be invited too, Went to a place called Constanta there. It has a very mediteranean feel to it and all the women are 8+.

You are the gay of Iberia, im the Chad.

I never listened to EU's songs, honestly. I just listen to my own shit in the background.

I know, senpai. I'm also fonder of Paradox games. I have 300 hours of EU4 and counting.

dunno, Florida is welcome too

I'm 1.73 and 2 of my gfs have been taller than me dude just accept it and find a womanlet bolivian gf

>Sure mate is that why you guys are lazy fucks?
Why I will exercise criminal activity if I have enough money to live well? That would only make the British who lose money in Spain to return to London.

Welcome: Mediterranean colonies

UIP> CNP >guardia civil>policĂ­a municipal

that's not an excuse to come up and shit the general

>300
>Not 2349827498237498234732

PLEB
L
E
B

Real green or that brownish olive color?

Too bad its in Casablanca :(

Jorge detected