What ever happen to tek syndicate?

what ever happen to tek syndicate?

it looks like wendell's side-project never took off and it looks like the spikey haired jew is never shown during any major tech product releases or news along the "recommended" side bar and looks like they never grew the audience back to what it was... and also it appears pistol quit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC4w1YQAJMWOz4qtxinq55LQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IpYqLa5VWMo&feature=youtu.be&t=4364
youtube.com/watch?v=eZBegZQi79Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They still exist but no one cares about them. Wendell made a new channel with some new people (a guy who basically could be his brother, and a girl who is honestly great and not just there for "Diversity" or to be a thot) which is actually really good. Makes jokes about how shit RGB is, heavy focus on linux (mostly hardware compatibility and virtualization), talk a lot about botnets and how to avoid them, shit like that.
Honestly it was the absolute best thing that could have happened because the new channel is great.

youtube.com/channel/UC4w1YQAJMWOz4qtxinq55LQ

Also pistol was fucking ugly and I have no idea why anyone ever liked her.

MAN UP!!

ISP lootboxes when?

youtube.com/watch?v=IpYqLa5VWMo&feature=youtu.be&t=4364

youtube.com/watch?v=eZBegZQi79Y

>they were earning almost 7k a month in e-bucks just over a year ago

ouch

The issue I have with Level 1 techs (Wendell syndacate) Is the hour long format, they have to do ALLOT of work to fill the slot, and It requires a streight hour of your attention.
It's not like a podcast where nothing is shown on the screen, sometimes you have to look which is distracting.
If it was 1-2 30 minute videos or even 2-3 20 minute videos a week I would think it would do better.
Because of the time format, you have a tenancy of skipping a week or so if you cant dedacate the time, and then theirs no reason to go back and watch it because it's mostly last weeks news.

I like the long videos,

But I think they should make smaller videos for just one topic and go in depth, like for the cpu exploit, or the big 0 days.

pistol is man tho
her dick is probably bigger than ours

Is he even still earning anything?

mpv --no-video ur-l

use it to put myself to sleep
that sweet southern drawl
dem jolly bear laughs
dat lack of soyboy shouts
's the perfect one hour drone about the constantly creeping privacy/security infocalypse
10/10

they just recently hired some inbredjaw girl tho

Patreon. I give a small amount to him on Patreon because I like his content and £3 a month is nothing to me.

Kill yourself fucking faggot white knight shill. No seriously, sincerely jump from a bridge.

I implore Sup Forums to avoid both of those channels and any other channel that is shilled on here.

Why. Instead of spurging out explain your problem with them.

>t.I own apple products

The only apple product I've ever owned was a 2nd generation ipod touch
t. neckbeard who fancies anything with a quim

From YouTube? No. But since he has 100M total views, it's safe to assume he has made at least $100K USD over the course of his whole YouTube channel. Give or take 10K

Oh... so you prefer 2d women then. That explains everything.

I don't get where you're coming from.