/flag/tism - Comfy Edition

### FAQ ###

>what is /flag/?
Originally created for the sole purpose of collecting flags, /flag/ is now a general for the discussion of vexillology and other things.

>how do I collect flags?
Click on the flag (it should open in a new tab) and save it. There is a link to a world template below.
To save extra flags, just right-click on the flag as it is displayed.

>how many flags are there?
>which flags are identical to others?
>are there any unobtainable flags?
>what are the boxes on the world template between Iceland and Greenland?
>why do I see Andorran flags that say 'Unknown' when hovered over?
Information on Sup Forums's flags can be found at i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

>what are extra flags and how do you get them?
Click the link in the links section below, and follow the relevant instructions. If you're having difficulties feel free to post in the thread for help.

>what is my flag?
You have to install the extension and set up your flags before people can see them.

>is the script malicious?
No, it is open-source and you can view the code on GitHub.

>how does the script work?
It stores users' selected flags with their post numbers in a database, and retrieves them when a page is loaded. IPs are not accessed.

>how do I request for a flag to be added?
Posting in the thread is usually enough for a manager to see it. You don't have to make the flag yourself.

### LINKS ###

About Sup Forums's flags:
i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

World template:
i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

FlagRatio:
whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/

Flag Fixer:
github.com/flagzzzz/Sup Forums-Flag-Fixer
github.com/karakalpak/Sup Forums-Flag-Fixer (fork for added aesthetic compatibility with Extra Flags)

Extra Flags:
github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

Regional templates:
oplk.imgur.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

rainymood.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=6Zl5vpy__dQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pkw2kcQ5Lzs
youtube.com/watch?v=5Bm9F3GFnik
webmshare.com/play/3vq0D
webmshare.com/play/ovBXL
webmshare.com/play/ZB1qO
webmshare.com/play/D3rgQ
webmshare.com/play/Wna0K
webmshare.com/play/jMNLA
desuarchive.org/int/thread/63438511/#63439886
instagram.com/p/BIx8WsljwgN/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

--------------Comfy Links--------------
Rain sounds:
rainymood.com/
Comfy Music:
youtube.com/watch?v=6Zl5vpy__dQ

youtube.com/watch?v=pkw2kcQ5Lzs

youtube.com/watch?v=5Bm9F3GFnik

Previous thread:

bumping with my new shit

Will stop posting until the Brazilian either goes or drops the attitude problem

I will not filter anyone because I have a bigger attitude problem

I think this is better for /flag/ and better for me since no one needs to tolerate my attitude problem and I don't need to nervously refresh the page every five minutes

maybe maybe

Totally real flag that existsTM and totally not an alternative flagTM.

this, I was bumping the dead thread ironically and he has the AUDACITY to call me a newfag.

We need to kill, Brazil.

But don't start hateposting, we need to get /comfy/ and /chill/

stop posting, /flag/tism is for cool people only

Or what?

mods ban

Everyone below this line must post /comfy/ shit and stop with the Brazil hating just for the weekend

--------------------------------------------

Here's a picture of a girl holding a (totally real flag that existsTM and totally not an alternative flagTM) /flag/ laughing at someone.

>tfw no vanilla wow
comfy posts now

Still figuring out the second part, it will happen

Oops, I forgot to use my name. I wonder how many Singaporean jimmies I have rustled thus far. :^)

stop being a retard and post comfy shit

Filter me, faggotron.

no. just don't be retarded my dude

dude, can you just stop being a cunt just for the weekend?

We can start this whole argument back on Monday

flag@nite is usually the best part of /flag/, I don't want to ruin it's reputation

Then quit bitching, French scum.

If you faggots didn't cry non-stop about me posting FLAGS in the FLAG general none of this shit would have happened. I already put a name on so you faggots can filter me.

/flag/ has always been about getting comfy and occasionally linking flags. this is comfiness and shitposting disguised as a general, if you can't handle that, leave.

Are you fucking retarded? I'm not the one bitching about what any of you have been doing. YOU are the ones bitching.

no, you don't seem to get it. We don't post hundreds of flags in the general, we discuss extra flags and flag collecting on Sup Forums. And yes, this will derive into shit posting and off topic discussions, don't take this the wrong way but you haven't been here long enough to get what I'm saying.

Also, you're taking up the images that we use to post /comfy/ stuff. So could you just post /comfy/ shit for now on?

/flag/ is not ENTIRELY flag discussion, it's a community.

i'm just trying to post comfy shit, no arguing over the weekend.

Flags are comfy to me.

webmshare.com/play/3vq0D
webmshare.com/play/ovBXL
webmshare.com/play/ZB1qO

posting webms, ran out of gifs

webmshare.com/play/D3rgQ
webmshare.com/play/Wna0K
webmshare.com/play/jMNLA

Also would like to apologise for anyone I've offended for the past nine months I've been here.

I hope /flag/ will change for the better without me. I should be leaving indefinitely. Not sure if I will come back, that depends on future events.

I'm probably also leaving Sup Forums since there's nothing much to do here from now on.

:(

Farewell, you shouldn't go though. Who will push issues on the Github?

I believe so.

Hope the Brazilian sees that post because I've caused a lot of shit

Is it because of me or are you just an attention whore looking for approval?

I mean I'll probably continue doing it.

Lots of the best regulars are long gone and /flag/ is long past its prime.

noooooooooooooooooooooooo stay

I won't start more shit, will be honest here: yes it is because of you (don't ask, prefer not to embarrass myself further), and yes I'm usually an attention whore but not in this case.

I temporarily quit for a week during the wayside/risk nonsense barrage of threads and I'm doing it again. The previous times I went missing were too long ago, most people here (all?) probably weren't here then.

I remember the arguments with the Dortmund guy and this reminds me of it.

wayside threads were pretty good tho

It's just weird. How can flag collectors, Extra Flag posters, semen discussion, shitposting, and all kinds of topic take place within this general without no one bitching at any of it in a completely peaceful manner, and then I post a handful of alternative flags and the general jumps on my neck for spamming? What does it matter it will reach the image limit faster, just make a new thread, like holy shit. I even put a name on so I can be filtered. How autistic do people have to be that they get enraged at someone posting flags in a flag general? And why does it fucking matter that I'm a newfag in this general? Do you want to permanently have the same group of people who came here at the same time from before and have each one quit one by one until the general is completely dead?

I agree, I have no idea why everyone is just shitting on this guy. Especially after stuff like the wayside thread.

I just hope this general is around in 2 months, to be able to post with ultra rare outback regionals

Will you finish the uni flags or not?

Funny that. I first posted on /flag/ during this wayside thing, which was the reason I didn't post again (beside my post being completely ignored in favor of shitposting.

desuarchive.org/int/thread/63438511/#63439886

This thread is complete and utter autism.

/general

Gondola?

/gondola/

Added Guarani and Magallanes, both indigenous.

pls download regionals
i would cum so hard

Bretagne, France

DAMMIT JUST BIT MY FUCKING TONGUE

ill bite ur tongue any day for free

There's fucking blood mixing with my cum in the bath, and it's forming a whirlpool in my clit.

I have no idea what's going on, I may die.

really makes you think

Added Quechua. Gay flag, literally.

I think the Colombian from /lat/ rused me into believing there are no separatist movements in Colombian. Just re-did the search in Spanish instead of English and I'm seeing a bunch of stuff.

Really?

I'm dieing over here and all you can do is think?

wow, a lot of people don't like a organized Mexico

Here's the gay Quechua flag in Peru, and the Falklands. :v)

instagram.com/p/BIx8WsljwgN/

I might use to make a proper vexillology general and leave you all alone.

f

Hey is anybody up?

No.

You're up friendo :^)

Are you sure? (v:

Can I try to post comfy?

I'm entirely certain that you are in a conscious state :DDDDD

On a level of 1-10, how comfy are you right now?

Just finished my cookies and milk. Listening to Coro I Crodaioli. It's 16ºC (60ºF) and 3 am, so I can hear some birds in the distance. There is fog outside. I rate it 8/10.

How comfy are you?

Nice lad. Sitting in my common room right now registering for classes and contemplating which flags to put up in my room :^)

Nice breeze in the window and listening to Ennio Morricone music, super quiet right now.

Comfy level here is currently 7/10

Noice. I'll check Ennion Morricone later.

He's a great composer m8, he's composed like all my favorite movies (Fistful of Dollars and The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly)

Oh, right, hurr durr. I've listened to him before. He's great.

Yeah he's one of my favorite composers.