Philip DeFranco is shilling this

Philip DeFranco is shilling this

What are your thoughts on it? What browser do you use? I'm using brave on my phone right now and so far I like it because it gets rid of the ads that cover whole articles so you can't even read.

Other urls found in this thread:

publishers.basicattentiontoken.org/
blog.malwarebytes.org|[email protected]/2AmSnOM
brave.com/faq/#gecko
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's ok
kinda slow
can't install extensions
too incomplete
give it some time and then use it

If Philip DeFranco is shilling it then that's a reason for me not to use it.

shitty chrome skin

I started using it yesterday for both computer and phone.
I like it.
It has some interesting ideas that should be fleshed out more, but that's to be expected when using something in its beta stage.

placebo and autistic

it's very good on mobile, pretty bad on pc tho

>kinda slow
It's objectively faster than FF, Chrome, and Edge and you can definately feel it if you bothered to actually try it before commenting

I tried it
It works like shit on Windows 10
It's OK on GNU/Linux tho

For andriod it is great desu, but for desktop is a fucking joke anything else lmao

My thoughts exactly

I still don't understand why they choose to made another chrome resking instead of forking firefox since their founder is the ex-CEO of Mozilla

who dewho

Works amazingly on W10, retard. You've got a bigger issue going on somewhere

Blink > Gecko

good android browser, shit on desktop

Not really. Creating a better Firefox than Mozilla would have been the best FUCK YOU that they could do. But instead of that they made chromium resking #14432.

remove the miner viruses from your W10 drive

Yes really. Gecko is shit compared to Blink.

Brave is quite possibly the future of the Web because it competes with both Google's AdSense and Patreon. I use it. You should download and try it, too. You should also sign up at publishers.basicattentiontoken.org/ to earn BAT when people visit your websites with Brave.

Disclaimer: I hold a lot of BAT.

>using a vulnerable browser
blog.malwarebytes.org|[email protected]/2AmSnOM

and brave is shit compared to firefox, chrome/ium, opera, vivaldi, safari and edge, because they at least have add-on support

Not good enough to get me to abandon Waterfox OR ungoogled-chromium.

>moving the goalposts

brave.com/faq/#gecko
>Why aren’t you using Mozilla’s Gecko engine on laptops?
>We were, under a partially sandboxed, multi-process architecture called Graphene. But we did a careful head-to-head comparison and by every measure, Electron/chromium won.

normies like chrome too much to switch

Great link there, buddy.

:^)

>youtuber
>pic related
Dropped.

It is relevant because although brave is based on chromium, it does not officially support extensions.
If gecko had chosen, they could even announce that they would maintain support for XUL and web extensions at the same time, taking with them former FF users.

If you want an unironically shitty browser, go use Basilisk

Tried it for a month I think.
>good focus on blocking bullshit
>fast browsing
>slow as fuck startup
All I can remember honestly. I use Opera now and aside from no "open link in another tab" function it's the best performing browser I've ever used.

>no "open link in another tab" function
Middle clicking used to work in old Opera.

>philip defranco

is this 2008?

Best web browser on Android

well how bout that

Ctrl+click just like in any browser

>using both hands
what do you think i use my computer for

>what do you think i use my computer for
Shitposting.

>ahhh windows is recording my data, I'm moving back to xp
>ahhh intel is recording my data, I'm moving back to via
>proceeds to use a browser that is built to record your viewing data and sell it to ad companies
Heck, I was gonna apply for the creator thing until I got to the point where it wanted to access all of my channels data.

It doesn't have TreeStyleTabs yet, so I won't use it yet.
We've been over this.

He probably bought a shitload of BAT.