ITT: Things that piss you off

spoilersnotsupportedonthisboard.jpg

We need to get hiroshimoot on this, never made sense why we can't use spoilers

Sup Forums and Sup Forums I know can't use 'em. I'm sure there's others.

>being a captcha pleb

>paying to shitpost

The boards that can't spoil anything if they stay on topic don't have spoilers, duh.

OP

>donating your brainpower to jewgle

So there's a history there, huh.

>giving money to a war criminal

>Sup Forums X doesn't have this problem.

memes
I'm using 4chanx and the 60s timer shits itself if I make more than one post in more than one thread at a time

works on my machine

TM

>tfw if you open more than one thread at a time then you don't get alerts to let you know someone has responded

Can be a real annoyance. Same as when I open any board and it refreshes like 4 times before settling.

you could try appchanx it's supposed to be actively developed still

Maybe I'll give that a shot. Really I rused myself by having two of them running, but even after I disabled one it still shit itself.

>posting the same fucking meme over and over

>actively developed
>Latest commit 2047e37 on Mar 10, 2016

Well fuck, epic rusemans then

t. screenlet

Mods

>The Captcha where the pictures fade away as slow as possible that drives you insane
LIKE RIGHT FUCKING NOW AT THIS POST FUCK YOU GOOGLE WHO CAME UP WITH THIS OH YEAH LET'S MAKE IT FADE AS SLOW AS POSSIBLE AND AFTER THAT THE NEXT PICTURE IS EVEN SLOWER AND THEY'RE ALWAYS NEW ONES POPPING UP AND WHEN YOU HIT CONFIRM IT STILL SAYS WRONG AND YOU HAVE TO DO THIS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT ALL OVER AGAIN

I think thats just a glitch if you refresh the captcha that shit doesnt happen anymore

people using a twitter micro-blog as a serious art/portfolio site

people using twitter at all infuriates me desu

There's also the one where you have to click next like six times before the verify option show up. And it's also always wrong the first attempt.

Yes holy fuck I hate those too
Or where there are street signs and cars in the pictures. On the first it wants you to select the signs but on the next one it suddenly changes to cars.
Did some sadistic psychologist developed this to make it as painful and unpredictable as possible?

niggers

I rarely see them used properly. Most people use them for blogshit.

true, but I'd at least like a blogshit identifier

Legacy captcha is still supported (for now). All you need to do is tick a box in the settings.

3 4