Blacklisted IMEI?

hey guys a friend of mine gave an S7 like 6 months ago and it was frp protected.

Yesterday I stopped being lazy about it and managed to break the protection and flash it with a new firmware + modem and bootloader.

But now everything works except calling and receiving calls. whenever I try to make a call it just says "call ended"

so any of you know how a phone behave when its IMEI is blacklisted? thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

swappa.com/esn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Give it back, Jamal

give it back diquarius

Nobody wishes to speak to you, it seems.

You should give it back Deshaun.

Give it back darnell

Give it back, Trayvon.

the fuck do I give it back though?

Tell you friend to surrender himself to the police.

alright alright alright this is getting out of hand. if I wanted to discuss morality I'd go to reddit. I'm here for technical advice. is the IMEI blocked yes or not?

>what is an imei block check tool

>stolen
>had to remove protection
>can't make or receive calls
What do you think? Retard.

those aren't reliable. those lists aren't public.

I've read that in my country if a phone is blacklisted whenever you call somebody it says "the phone has incoming and outgoing calls restricted". That isn't the case with this phone

turn it into the police you stupid thieving nigger

fuck off I'm not a nigger. I found a 500 euros phone in a country where people make between 600 and 1000 a month. I ain't turning shit, the police will keep it for themselves

Give it back Szymon

Post IMEI

no way

Fuck off then

Be a good refugee and return it Muhammad

Rewrite new IMEI

Give it back LaTyrone

Check the IMEI here:
swappa.com/esn

if it's blacklisted then you're fucked.

best part of these threads is op is always a liar

> shill responses

So checkit out, homeless dude here who ended up finding a fone on the ground once, no contact info on the home screen or anything.
That guy or chick isnt going to get their phone back, im not gonna leave it sitting on the sidewalk for it to get rained on.
And I have no incentive to turn it into the police either when I can just throw it in the creek if it refuses to work for me.

Soooo... finders keepers, its become my property now. For what reason shouldn't I nuke all the settings and user data off of it so that I can use it myself for the donation it was?
> not OP since I didnt figure out how to break the FRP lock on the phone, the phone in question ending up thrown off of a bridge into a creek.

I mean im glad that the phones have protection from having info stolen by someone if you've got a screen lock. But factory reset destroys all of that and its literally not an issue beyond that point.