/brit/

Coconut gun edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1472829952864.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472434878523.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first

I met Alan Kelly in Dunnes yesterday
As a fan, I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a gobshite and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, "Oh, how are you're doing now?" I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and clapping his hands in front of my face. Confused and insulted, I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chortle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Kelly trying to walk out the doors with like half a dozen 2 litre bottles of water in his arms without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter reluctantly with a massive scowl on his face. It was quite the spectacle

>new on page 3
>at this hour

why

non-y*nk first

hungover af, can't be arsed yet.

lel

unlucky fammo

>those people are calling you unwashed on Sup Forums

there's no words

>/brit/
>started by a canuck
>featuring a picture of an american negro
Well that's not cricket.

Got a pretty big willy lads

but you can be arsed to stuff your fingers up your crack? dirty cunt

SO MUCH FOR MY HAPPY ENDING

AHHH AHHHH
AGH AHHH

I don't really see the distinction tbqh

you sound like a right ponce.

remember a lad asked some french exchange students if it was true you dirty scruffs didn't wash regularly and they literally said sacre bleu

absolute legend got in shite from the teacher

*wakes up*
*yawns*
*stretches*

ah yes, time to fire up the ol' aeropress

wtf?

Good lad. just about to dust off the 'press myself.

cyka blyat babushka vodka

chaps

denmark and britain confirmed for men of refined taste in coffee apparatus

ayy
must have been of noble birth
sacrebleu isn't used by anyone who isn't a 15th century knight

sounds like some french crap

I wonder if your aeropress shilling has ever contributed to a sale.

Tempted to buy one just for the gimmick status.

more yanks than bongs t b h

It's actually some yank crap

I started the gimmick and noticed a few people have actually bought them on here since I started shilling.

>aeropress
>refined taste in coffee apparatus

a pom and a yank walk into a pet shop

The owner says: "can i help you with anything?"

They ignore her and climb into their designated runt cages. The end.

naff off dingo boy

>coffee

*snorts*

Just downed a bag of 'ritos.

In the year 1783, when he became First Lord of the Treasury, nearly half of the British Empire was torn away. France, enjoying the alliance of Spain and Austria and the diplomatic wooings of Catherine II and Frederick the Great, gave the law to Europe.

>By the year 1790, all had changed. In 1787, Pitt supported Frederick the Great in overthrowing French supremacy in the Netherlands. The duplicity of the Court of Berlin, the triumphs of Russia on the Danube, enabled Catherine II to foil the efforts of Pitt in 1791. She worked her will on the Turks; and Prussia, slighting the British alliance, drew near to the new Hapsburg Sovereign, Leopold II.
>In fact, the events of the Revolution in the year 1791 served to focus European attention more on Paris; monarchs thought of a crusade to restore order at Paris, with Gustavus III of Sweden as the new Lion Heart. Pitt strove to curb the "French plague".
>The mighty drama dwarfs the actors. Even the French Emperor could not sustain the role which he aspired to play. I will now write, in respect, how the victor of the Great War was not Napoleon, but Pitt.

PITT THE YOUNGER

rack me up one boyo

Look at this yank and laugh

I bet he uses a pod-based coffee machine

Most of my family does

i.4cdn.org/gif/1472829952864.webm

Coffee is garbage tripsman

Might start shilling for moka pots now, the Aeropress has become a bit too mainstream on /brit/

fucking kek. How does this guy get away with it

People that do this shit are so hilariously pathetic. Probably the fastest that guy's ran in years.

tiny cock
tiny cumshot

i dont want to do laundry

I drink normal drip brew because I'm not a faggot

>tfw he's 6'4 and built like a brick shithouse

if everyone on /brit/ was put in a steel cage and forced to fight to the death he would easily be the last man standing, genuinely

he sits here sometimes looking at the smart arse posts you little students and neets make and just chuckles to himself because if you ever said anything like that to his face (as if you would dare) you could literally be eating pavement in under a second

think on

>coffee elitists

fucking bin yourself

>british and american """posts"""

coffee is shite and only drank by mudblood spics

ahh yes

what's for brekkie lads?

delicate pastries coz im an effeminate danish bender

>ireland
>having a say in anything ever
you're posting in /brit/, chum

know your history, know your place

accidentally did a brit gimmick in another thread on another board
it was a really obscure one too

you are literally irish people assimilated into a belgian (LOL) and later minor germanic migration

embarrassing kid

literally hot pockets

Muesli

or

poached eggs on toast

/brit/ decides!!!!!!

>WE WUZ EMPIRES AND SHEIT
ireland proves once again they're literally negro-tier by injecting themselves into fictional histories

What does everyone have for breakfast here?

>5 weetbix
>3 slices of toast with raspberry jam
>tea

Think I managed to delete it before anyone saw

Muesli lad

Look after your colon

nothing fictional about what i said???

i find your attempts at condescension amusing since i am literally a member of the most ancient noble and learned family in europe

eggs bad for your colon? Citation needed my lad

was considering eating 3 a day for the protein hehe

just make egg salad and eat it on some soda bread

oatmeal with honey and greek yoghurt for me. Good for weight loss

>egg salad

does that mean egg mayo?

Nobody has soda bread just lying around here tbqh

I eat that dank bergen seed bread.

Is that American who posted the Saturn webm from a few days ago here?

Could you post it again, fella?

I do huge cums
very proud of this fact

I don't know what they taught you on the farm, but the o'brien family is not an ancient and noble house

no point in pretending the british didn't keep you where you belong for centuries, and you should know well enough by now to stay there

i do huge cum in your mum

What do we have here? Is that an Aerobie Aeropress, the beautifully simple little gadget that makes delicious coffee quickly and simply, suitable for all budgets? Yes, it is!

here you go la
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472434878523.webm

Eggs are good for you, but you need your fibre m8.

Nice one.

Have some tits

Mesh filter, of course - paper is for barbarians.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD AEROPRESS

We'll need a receptacle of some kind to drink our delicious coffee from, of course.

What's this from exactly? Is it from a TV program?

>clear mug
what the FUCK

That ''''mug'''' is fedora af my dude

And it's no good having the world's best coffee maker (The Aerobie Aeropress) if you don't have some actual coffee. I bought this from my local artisinal roastmaster, Sainsburys

m8, i have the oldest fixed recorded surname in western europe

how do i know this?

the person who recorded it was my ancestor of an ancient royal family that later became an hereditary learned family, employed as doctors, lawyers and poets to other royal families

on the other hand, on my mothers side im literally related to your queen, and SUBSTANTIALLY more related to the normans who utterly buttfucked you english cunts (^:

i am literally a descendant of your conquerors, LOOOOOL

Images are from Cassini.
Don't know what the music is from.

Finally, we'll need some good old H2O, heated to just below boiling point. Time to fire up the 'wave!

and that great lineage resulted in just another potato-digging paddy

I hope that knowledge keeps you warm when the peat fire burns low

FOY

Just kidding! Once you've boiled your water in your kettle, you'll want to leave it for around a minute.

Tip your coffee into your 'press. I'll be using the inverted method this morning.

If there was ever a sequence of posts that deserved to be fedora'd it's this.

enjoying this aeropress sequence

>taking pride in being a subjugated descendent of greatness
M8, tho. Real talk, that's the lowest anybody can get.

Then cover it with just a little bit of water, and leave for 30 seconds.

Would you rate a metal mesh filter? I'm still on the paper ones that came with my AerobieĀ© Aeropressā„¢.

Seems like it would be a pain to clean. Also what difference is there in the finished coffee with using a mesh filter?

It's definitely Nine Inch Nails. Can't remember the name. 'Ghosts', I think.

she wants a man from /brit/

kek, i'm actually interested to know how these fedora machines work hehe

Top it up with the rest of your water and give it a stir.

brick phone in my right hand
pyrex in my left

what did he mean by this

she does actually

tbf i do grow potatoes

on my large manor estate i inheritated as a consequence of your subhuman classist ideals (^:

by your very own admission and the ideals, the utter medieval ideals you subscribe to, i am superior to you :)

goodnight faglords

Screw on your filter cap and leave the coffee to brew. I like to leave mine for two minutes.

It lets more of the natural oils in the coffee pass through giving you a better taste but does make it slightly tougher to clean.

It's just a one-cup cafetiere that you press straight into your mug.