/asean/

Snorlax is awake

Other urls found in this thread:

news.abs-cbn.com/sports/09/03/16/one-championship-ph-osenio-submits-malay-foe-at-latters-turf
gmanetwork.com/news/story/580013/news/nation/deadly-davao-blast-possible-act-of-narco-terrorism-pnp-chief
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Soon brothers

I like you all with a passion

I hate yanks desu

I like you too

*sharts at u*

You're on a Rural American English image board desu.

Inshaallah, The South Will Rise Again

Ya dun talk to moi and to yer elders like that, ya darn vermint

I'm on my way to Megamall actually

Cya there m8

>It's your daily allahu ahkbar general

Be safe and avoid kaboom.

Explode this

*impregnates u*

>tfw no Alola Snorlax

It hurts 2bqh

B-But I'm a boy.

Even better

Girls are overrated

Don't you ditch me now user, I'm almost at the Megamall to see you cosplay for me

B-Baka.

Your body is saying otherwise

Top kek. Who was it that said Davao is safe?

Your mum said she was on safe day until you were conceived faggot

Malaysian female BTFO

news.abs-cbn.com/sports/09/03/16/one-championship-ph-osenio-submits-malay-foe-at-latters-turf

Well, I am pretty dangerous, user.

Our Naj

There's a recent bombing in Davao Marketplace. A "state of lawlessness" order is being formed. College kids are now freaking out about muh Martial Law

Our Noy

ur mum's bedroom was lawless last nyt

I AM DANGEROUS

fucking faggot trump is a china cuck, wont defend us when shit hits the fan.

Its like martial law without the pesky red tape

Ya, her using a strap-on that big on you was illegal

That's your dad faggot

Soon, MAGA

go suck a dick and a banana because that is all you are

>college liberals
wew

So you were just watching? Ya fucking cuck lmao

Triggered a few during a recitation regarding Du30 and his term. I didn't know people visibly shake when triggered lol

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. - George Santayana

That's what ur mum said to me lmao she was drunk last nyt

soon

60 something days left

But first I need sauce on that doujin to make my dick great again

You're not lying on the internet , are you user?

I have never seen a retarded person in uni when I was college.

Feels bad man.

these kids will eat up any shit that's spewed by anybody in power.
If their teachers told them a conspiracy theory they will take it as a fact

Only happens if you study at Utot Sabay Tae

About time

but missus graduated in that school she never seen any of that stuff. Is it course related? she graduated in FA.

most of them are edgy as fuck emos back in the days who only cared how long their fucking hair were. Now some of them are going bald.

>Look mom, I'm copying the first worlders in Sup Forums with their hate of liberals :DDDD
Daily reminder first world liberals =/= liberalism since they're literally people who ran out of real problems.

Yep, definitely Utot Sabay Tae. Jesus fuck the freshmen to the juniors are filled with liberal cancer

@64375358
(You)
oh wait....

Since being excluded from the "Big University" status, the students are desperate to latch onto ANY identity.

>filename

test

What happened we got tired of attacking UP
Lmao

I need to find a vid of all those triggered kids,m8.

I can't believe what i'm hearing lol.

We like to tryhard that we are this redneck conservative from the south most of he time

Sounds like the fb and YouTube crowd

>I challenge you, you walk here in Davao and if you are mugged there or rob there I will resign, I will tell you publicly” Duterte said to Sulivan during the press conference in Davao.

Good thing it didnt include taking an explosion and die.

Its seems more like a push for more stop and frisk military style

We will see where it goes from there
If they are going to extend after they solve the problem or if it will ever be solved

It's all planned lads, Duterte is playing a dangerous game of 4D chess

they're the same
these are the same people I know back in high school who thought an Onion article was real

He wants to bring back jobs to America

Shit for us tho but we just have to manage on our own or embrace our new Chinese overlords

It was a short recitation, describing the pro and anti Duterte stance. The three liberal college kids stereotypes were shaking while talking about his "hurtful words", "lack of moral compass", "muh soggy knees" and all that trite.

I was all smiles when I stated my points, and got teamed up by the rabid liberal group of the class. Good thing my fellow irregular students were backing me up

tl;dr - No vid, so description given

Feels bullshit

you sure this is Philippines setting not a copypasta of some US college far left drama

The jews aren't so entrenched in Flipland, so I think his battle will be more easily won than the one for Trump-sama.

They are still minorities no? I wonder if the new uprising insurgencies will hire these people to go to the mountain and rebel. kek

Satan please

Soros owned the voting machine Smartmatic and he can only rig 2M votes for Mar Roxas and still lost by a yuge margin

Fuck off, libertardian. All liberals are trash, the world over.

It wasn't noteworthy, since it just happened last night in an AB class. There were no major class-wide triggerings, but two of the girls that recited were shaking and stuttering at the thought of Du30

That's the most detail I can give you. Liberal arts colleges are always fucked, no matter what country

Maybe it was duterte who rigged it

what retarded uni is that

UP? DLSU? ADMU? UST?

oops meant to quote

UST, m8

>First world country.
Argument discarded.

Utot
Sabay
Tae

Every fucking time

Fuck no

Our mama will thrash his orange ass soon enough

Utot Sabay Tae? Isn't that sharting?

Eww disgusting tbqh

The election not the uni

I've accepted that I'm in a shit univ. I just do my best to be a shitlord when possible

>I'm in a shit univ
>shitlord
>Utot Sabay Tae

Can't make this SHIT up lmao

>doesn't even know what liberalism means
Enjoy nihilism and hedonism.

>state of lawlessness
>aka totally not martial law
eh what the fuck happen

First, learn to differentiate Martial Law from State of Lawlessness, then you get your answer

If the Philippines went liberal, in less than 100 years it would be under sharia law. See: Western Europe. Eastern Europe is not liberal, and it has repelled both the nihilists and Islamists.

Utot
Sabay
Tae

Okay, since a lot you fuckheads are so lazy to research, I'll answer.

State of Lawlessness is where the president takes COMPLETE control of armed forces

Martial law is where you take control of armed forced AND the president has ABOLISHED THE CONGRESS

Holy fucking SHIT dude

Such immature joke, this isn't funny. Stop it

>tiger detected

Fuck you guys, at least I'm educated in a well-known university.

so far they seem to be pushing stop and frisk military style
his son is blaming the lack of that

we just have to wait and see if it extends beyond the scope of the problem to see if it is going to get martial law -ish

SHART

>abnoytards invading streets around España Blvd.

YAMEROOOOOOOO

Call 136 and report these scumbags for counterflowing or going past the red light almost hitting another car

M8, I've been around Eastern Europe. See the flag? It's near Eastern Europe. Visited Romania and Belarus.

The reason why E. Europe has repelled Islamists is because it's a shithole. Full stop. It's like Southeast Asia if only we had less people and everybody was white.

Furthermore a "conservative" stance in a corruption ridden, developing country is to further that shitty status quo.

Again, first world liberals =/= all liberal movements. You westernfags literally ran out of actual problems and your liberals have become annoying nitpicking bastards who blow up minor issues.

>Muh Sharia law
The fact that you equated the Sup Forums interpretation of Europe's Muslim problem with ours just goes to show how little you know of the region. Muslim Separatists dont want to take the whole fucking Philippines, but just the southeastern bit of that one island.

Just goes to show our problems are far different than the west's.

its not martial law but it might go there
gmanetwork.com/news/story/580013/news/nation/deadly-davao-blast-possible-act-of-narco-terrorism-pnp-chief

the Dutdutards hate UST for some reason and not Up anymore lmao

is there really any conservacuck uni here

do the state ones count they seem to preach separatism and regionalism

*southwestern bit of that southernmost Island.

Yes, there are conservative Universities in the Philippines: Catholic Unis.

Too bad for the Government, the Catholic church is a power in it's own right.

lol so UST