Do you like Poland?:3

Do you like Poland?:3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ia5YkZfz-_4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_castles_in_Poland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes!

I like Poland posters here, I resonate with them.

NO!

why:(

t.Bandera

No

Tak!

does poland have neo-nazis?

maybe like 5 of them

wat
who are them

Da, but they are too nationalistic sometimes.

the mystery is some poles are very nationalistic while others are very very self-hating.

President, Prime Minister, Minister of Defence, Minister of Justce and the the chief of their party, who acts as a sovereign head of the state he thinks he is.

We're doomed. Sorta.

>they are too nationalistic
rassija please

Poles are ok, but their Teutonic architecture is truly gorgeous.

...now I wonder, did I overreact or was I simply to sincere in sharing my feelings in post, cause the thread is dead as even OP has abandoned it...

It's okay. It's just we never had an emperor of Poland of any sort (not so fast, Pussia, you had tzars). Thus we are republicans since birth and we do CRITICIZE our politicians. Maybe some of us are too harsh while doing this.

I meant those with swastikas on their arms by neo-nazis desu

Nobody would be that crazy... some right-wingers use pic related. Yeah, I know svastika is a symbol of good fortune in your region of the world. It was introduced as such into Europe, there is even an old house or two in my city decorated with them engraved...

nah, there are none actually, by 5 I meant that there are some crazy people only, but you do not see them neither on street manifestation nor in internet actually
we heve our own quasi-nazi movements such as ONR, NSZ etc. but I am not so much into

I like Poland more than Germany.

But we helped your brothers to come to yurop

This

>tfw no nationalistic polish gf
youtube.com/watch?v=Ia5YkZfz-_4

Wew
I want to be a polish patriot too now

No.

Tak

>women
>nationalistic
Sure

no

How is this picture supposed to be related with Poland? This is like associating roman ruins in Syria with the great civilization of "islam".

Poland is bro-tier though.

It's a bait thread made by a proxyfag.

>polish castle

>dat 0:27

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_castles_in_Poland

Pick any you want.

>It's a bait thread made by a proxyfag.
This. He's a dedicated shitposter.

thanks. He get's 4/10 for the effort though

no i hate it

I want to enrich those qts.

>mexico of europe
>nazis
they are lynched in UK, fucking trash people

Poland is cool, but Poles are bitter as if they sucked into lemon. They complain too much about their lives, their country and especially their politicians.

>nationalist means nazi

I said most of those threads aren't mine but another polanboo jap's.

No

then you are nazi faggot

Not everyone has warm weather and the shining sun to cheer them up in their shithole.

>we are patriots not Nazis
>immediately starts talking about 'Jews and Negroes'

Thank you nazis, now patriots can't express concern about hostile aliens in their country.

Why are there so many Nazis in Russia? It seems strange given the treatment of Russians in WWII compared to say the French.

>4:61
Based

*castle is named Moszna (ang. scrotum)

Fucking OP, posting a Prussian castle, you filthy thieves aren't even ashamed that you don't have any own cultural achievements to post so have to use a pic of a building that's made by a great German civilization and not some Slavic subhuman race.

We bought it fair and square.

>Prussian
Since when german thieves are Prussians?

Anyway, it's one of the few castlets. We have more castles and majority of them are Polish.

yari ashigaru ushimas