summarize your country in one image

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZrDotgOKnBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I envy this guy.

what is atá

i wanna get the joke ;_;

im dying

does anybody have a polish version of that pic?

Fug, the most horrible """"""food"""""" I've ever seen

Hello, dying

i'm dad

What ever happened to these?

Got one of these chillin' in my freezer, it's going to be lunch and dinner tomorrow. :D

can anybody edit the flag in OP's pic into polish flag?

n*rwegian fag spoils the play

just a way to se "oh, alright"

The fact that the plates indicate the driver is handicapped makes it even better.

How did I spoil it, I did as OP wanted. All we are is captured in that one picture.

>clean
>nature
>norwegians proudly hiking around in it

That's all Norway is. It's why we're irrelevant to everyone else, because we don't have anything else.

woah! that's how half of the all 1st world countries are.. but surely you're more unique?

Are we?

yes, you are so unique that you should make your own thread and post there by yourself only

me on the bottom

Dont give in to them. They arw just mad jelly. Come back to /norgetråden/ and leave them to rolling around in their own filth

>come to our autist general

wtf I hate norway now

i like the "leave" bit

We like autism

He might leave but i think i'll stay here just to annoy you

Your sarcasm means nothing to me. I have not claimed to be unique. If you went to Norway to visit you would see for yourself that we don't have anything else. We are just a bunch of widely spread small towns in a geographical area with mountains and fjords. The only tractions here for tourism is nature, because there is nothing else here. All any Norwegian can do beside sitting in their autism-homes is hiking in the nature. And the biggest part of our national identity is the romance of doing just that, hence why the picture is especially relevant. You want to learn something about what Norway is, or do you want me to merely shitpost all over this thread with crap that has nothing to do with what OP wanted?

well, good thing you are totally relevant

"Climbed to the rooftop to commit suicide, peed on people who cheered for him to jump"

>we don't have anything else
seems legit

We really aren't. I notice that headlines about Norway comes up whenever there is some prosperity/life quality and hdi-like ranking, and whenever there is a climate meeting, in which Norway shouts a lot about that the rest should get to our level. That's about it.

hurse with pants xD

are norwegians really proud of the cheese slicer as an invention, or is it just a meme?

It's a meme because Sup Forums seem to think that's all we've brought to the table.

Beside that, any Norwegian household owns between 10-15 different cheese slicers, because there are different ones for different types of cheese. We take the cheese slicing very seriously.

based

This is the face of a child killer.

churkas, bydlo, degeneration

why don't liberals realize this type of shit is such a patronizing pat on the back

ironically it's like they view these groups as subhuman

>look at them go :DD

Gray, pale landscapes of deep Russia has some weird attratcive melancholic-artistic merit in them.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZrDotgOKnBI

animu

What even is Russian food? I'm imagining a good hearty soup and grainy bread

how do you eat that shit, it may taste nice but THE SMELL NO

t. Cai-Göran

But he is Dutch

Stop

that's good though
I hate when somebody stands up in 30 cm in front of me on bus stop

those slags in the back tho

faggot

it's just describes my emotions

Are you bullying us for being a small irrelevant country? I thought you were our protector.

wtf I love Albania now

You're just figuring this out now? Of course we hold whites to a higher standard. That's why a mass shooting in France makes world wide news but one in USA is just expected.

Looks like Russia

Maybe, but not when you live in it.

is that from that one village that was one big potfarm?

try a picture of shit-infested drinking water instead

Yes but they shut it down to impress the EU.It produced weed on an industrial scale(about 5 billion euros revenue each year).Since then weed production has risen ironically.It's just less centralised

>5 billion euros revenue each year
you must be have many AKs there