Sup Sup Forumsuys, I'm trying to get an app created but am having a hard time finding a good programer

Sup Sup Forumsuys, I'm trying to get an app created but am having a hard time finding a good programer.

I need someone with experience in Web service design, Java,SQL, HTML 5, CSS, and Javascript

I've put up an ad on feelancer (utter shit) and tried talking to everyone I know and getting in touch with some unis in the east euro country I'm in but no luck - how can I find a competent programmer for about 160 hours of work

I have experience in Java, SQL (and MySQL too), HTML 5, CSS and JS. Not sure what you mean by web service design desu, but anyways I can't really help you as I'm very busy and will be for the foreseeable future.

Do you know where I could find someone like you?

Also, the work is super flexible and we're not on a time crunch so you could fit it around your schedule if that'd work

are you paying well? most people who want to "make an app" pay pajeet-money and thus only get pajeet-work.

What is considered paying well for 160 hours of work? I'm new to all of this

$15-20 per hour?

I'm pretty sure most IT college students would be up for it.

I'll try contacting career service centers and CE departments

THEN TELL ME PLEASE

I don't need an expert as nothing I'm doing is very complex and this is for a version 1 only, what's a reasonable hourly pay?

Probably somewhere around $100/hr. Maybe less if you get lucky.

My freelance rate is 120USD.

If I hired a student what would I expect to pay?
I can't afford that

What student would you trust to build an entire app from backend to frontend?

Hell, I was better than 99% of the CS people in my college classes and I wouldn't have trusted me to do a real app while still a student.

Most college kids or codecamp kids can't code for crap.

I have a friend who's a professional programmer who will be overseeing everything

So your friend will be doing most of the work. Why not just make your friend do it? You aren't getting anyone competent for less than $100/hr.

Programming is a lucrative skill. That means it costs a lot to hire a programmer. I'd laugh in your face if you offered me $20/hr and I am not even that great of a programmer.

He works full time

If you're going to try and get a student to do all that your friend will have to quit his full time job to fix all the shit the student does, so hopefully you can afford two people.

>facebook filename
>Yurop
>trying to hire a freelncer on Sup Forums
Fuck off, normie.

I'm in the Republic of Georgia presently but I don't live there

Will take the bump tho

These people are crazy, most students will do its for 30/hr.

I had the same problem.
Programmers are fucking divas, usually lazy and don't know shit about getting a whole project - of which an app / program is usually just a part - done.
What I did was raising some serious money and going to a company where these fucking codemonkeys are controlled by a proper management.
They can also ensure that the 160 hours are not suddenly 500.
Still, I paid for apps, frontend, Backend, Admin Tools, database etc. around 38000 USD

>I need someone with experience in "web service design"
>for $15-20 an hour
>will be expected to work more than 40 hours a week
>a friend who is a "professional programmer" will oversee the work but won't do it himself
It's like some of you people don't even try to make good bait

This guy wants to pay someone $15 an hour for 160 hours of work, what makes you think he has 38k?

I believe in mankind.
But - it all comes down a lot to haggling and the exact size etc of what he wants.
I ran to like a dozen companies, most were around 50k or higher and actually lacked proper experience