smokefree.gov/quitting-smoking/steps-manage-quit-day
windowsreport.com/pc-wont-start-after-bios-update/
github.com/stevenmirabito/T450s-Hackintosh
deezerdownload.com/
github.com/ccd0/Sup
vmware.com/support/ws5/doc/ws_disk_add_raw.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do I into vaping? I want to stop smoking cigarettes

I got a i7 6700k, how do I overclock it?

Check this out dawg:

youtu.be/FjIweExETlI

I don't believe in vaping.

smokefree.gov/quitting-smoking/steps-manage-quit-day

If I delidded my new 8700K and ran it without a heatsink, would it get hot enough to brand my dick before it shutdown?

I was thinking about buying a nice shaped dildo so I can try anal stimulation while fapping as I watch cute chinese cartoons at the same time.
Should I do it?
No homo of course.

How do I get women to be attracted to me?

Yes. But if you keep doing this you'll literally fuck the processor.

No. Your anatomy will be damaged if you do.

Just be yourself.

Step 1: be attractive.
Step 2: don't be unattractive.

Butt plug, not dildo. You want something with a broad base specifically designed for anal penetration.

During a moment of temporary retardness I decided to update my bios. I used an usb to flash it in the bios, and everything seemed to go well. Afterwards, the bios is looking good, but my windows instantly bsod upon booting it.

Unflash your BIOS.

What's the error message it's giving?

become prime breeding material

i'm writing a poker bot for poker stars. I was thinking about using python and some type of OCR/computer vision to get the image subsections into a preformed image library to convert what i see onscreen into variables that the program can use in realtime to make clickable macro actions. What programming language tools do you think would lend its self best to this project?

also my friend thinks you can use a packet sniffer to sniff out the text variables pokerstars server sends you so you could just use the metrics directly but i think this info is encrypted. thanks guys

Become the person you want to be

This is not really Sup Forums related, more /biz/ related but i'll ask anyway

what's the point in all the bitcoin craze lately? Is it to cash into the value rollercoaster in hopes to cash out big time? What is the actual value of the currency? you cant buy jack shit with it unless you can turn it into euros, dollars or some other world currency plus goverments don't seem to enjoy the idea of a crazy unregulated currency.

I'm kinda late to the party but i still. In my head makes no sense. Is it hard exchaging bitcoins for euros for exemple?

How do I unflash it if the update already is installed?
Can't see, it just instantly restarts.

There's a variety of retailers who accept it. Including McLaren of Beverly Hills and Overstock.com. And the value is the market price plus a decent helping of the greater fool theory (buying in the hopes that you can sell it to a bigger fool than you).

It's pretty stupid as a currency. Currencies are valuable because they're scarce, and crypto currencies are as scarce as CPU cycles--i.e. not particularly. The thing really propping them up is how hard they are to use.

Check to make sure you didn't knock the HDD cable loose. Clear the CMOS. Try to get into safe mode or boot with install media and do a restore.

windowsreport.com/pc-wont-start-after-bios-update/

You can't unflash a bios, annon.

You can flash it back to the old version.

This guy is common sense

Is the site shitting itself? For some reason the site doesn't load while using Sup Forums x on chrome, I'm currently using firefox with ublock disabled.

Only if you have a REALLY powerful set of tits. And the dude will just be grateful you undid the herps.

I have a Raspberry Pi with RetroPie installed. Is it possible to use my Chromebook as a monitor for it? I would have to use a HDMI to USB-C adapter.

I need to create a javafx native package for osx.
Should I hackintosh an optiplex 7010 (i5-3470, 4gb) for $100, or pick up a used mac mini for $245?

I have a 128GB 3.0 USB drive.

Is it possible to put multiple OS's on it for installation purposes? If so, how would I go about this?

I would like to keep several linux distros on it as well as Windows 7 and 10. I know I can just drag and drop the contents of iso but how would I select which OS I'd like to install from the boot menu?

I just got an Edimax EW-7833UAC wi-fi adapter, why is it that it can't see my 5G but can connect to the 2.4 just fine? It's dual band, I checked the driver and it has everything supported, and my phone can connect to the 5G just fine. All the general troubleshooting from google has not helped me sort this out. The router is a FiOS-G1100.

> Inhaling the toxic fumes from the melting battery in an enclosed space
Best idea ever

where does mpv.conf go?

~/.config/mpv

is this supposed to be in mpv exe folder or in appdata

and how do i get a folder with . in the name

I got off snus with vaping.
Get yourself a beginner kit - google it - and start from there.

but poe only runs in windows

Why the fuck does the post office charge you money to hold a package for pickup?

i need to edit a video from the vlc media player. if i crop the video around a persons head will i only get audio from the cropped area? I wan to get the speech of the person without the noise from the background music in the video. will i only get the audio of the persons head this way? From them speaking

im using the vlc media player on a windows computer

That's for Linux (and probably OSX). You should've specified you are on windows.
It's likely in appdata somewhere.

what the fuck happened to moot?

He's Google's coffee boy now.

Because it costs them money. Everyone who does it "free" rolls the cost into the price you pay for other services.

No such thing as a free lunch. Ever. Someone is paying for that shit.

Do you want a brand/model? I use an Aspire Evo75. Adjustable wattage, decent battery, can charge the battery with the vape rather than needing a separate charger. Easy to refill and change coils when needed. You can get one for ~$50 or less and would definitely recommend to anyone.

Beware that all juice with nicotine in it is harsh compared to those that don't. I'm not a smoker (bought vape to replace my hookah) and it took friends 2-4 days to get used to it.

Suggest to buy 2 batteries so you can always have one ready

Costs them money how? They have to scan it before it goes on their go-karts and should have a popup saying intercept/whatever. They want me to pay $13 plus postage (paying twice, mind you) to pick it up and give someone else less work

I have this shader that has a vec3 light direction
Unfortunately the light direction seems to be relative to camera space (?) rather than world space
How can transform this vector to compensate for the camera's current rotation and make it relative to world space?

Is this a nice case? I usually buy black cases but I thought this looked nice but now that it's shipped I'm having second thoughts.

It doesn't work like that. The mics aren't that specific. Except maybe in the original footage if it was professionally recorded and everyone was mic'd individually. Otherwise there's just a sound track. If you want just the one part, you're going to need to do some work with an audio editor to strip the audio out of the video file, cut the part you want, and fiddle with it to see if you can isolate that person's voice. The chance you'll be able to do it is vanishingly small.

Someone has to divert it from their usual procedures. Someone has to deal with you when you come to pick it up. Someone has to pay for the storage space to put the package until you pick it up. Etc.

Fractal makes decent stuff. Don't worry.

got it working again with an usb installation media and then repairing it
lost all my programs and computer settings, but at least it's working again

Going to start working from home
Can I have 2 modems (mine/my jobs) in different rooms on the same internet connection/plan?

It's technically possible, yes, but it depends on your provider's policies.

Why do you think you need two modems?

Please help, I don't know how to solve all the bullshit that's happening recently.

>clicking the browse button in Webm for Retards gives error in pic related
>Skype when trying to start gives error in pic related
>I can't drag and drop files into Discord
>I can't access Windows Update from the start menu, as in clicking on it does nothing
>I can't access the Installed Updates section in Windows Update, as in clicking on it does nothing

how many points will I lose on a homework assignment turning in c++ code that implements an employee class and handles payroll functions when it looks like this?
void Employee::increaseMonthlySalary(int pizza){
auto deep_dish=[](int pizza){return ((pizza

hmm, better install gentoo

Virus, probably.

Depends on how much your grading rubric relies on you having reasonable variable names and well-formatted code. I'd expect you'd lose all or nearly all the points in that section.

I don't think it's a virus as the problems appeared right after I installed some Windows updates. Problem is I want to roll them back but I can't because I can't access the installed updates.

They provide a modem, I guess I may not have to use it. If my work pc is in a completely separate room than my current modem what's the best way to get hardwired connection in the next room over?

Rubric:
¨ Program Design 20%.
¨Program Execution 20%
¨Followed Specifications 20%
¨Coding Style 20%
¨Comments 10%
¨Creativity 10%

nothing about variable names or formatting.

what font is this

>nothing about formatting
>Coding Style 20%

is vim worth it?
im using sublime atm for ruby and other light shit - has been working fine so far.

trust me, there is plenty of 'style' in my code

Punch a couple holes in the wall and run an Ethernet cable through.

You'll probably zero out the last three sections.

vim is fine. I've been using it off and on since the '90s. your editor doesn't really matter, though. use whatever you're comfortable with.

Pleb Monospace

Yeah, this isn't a programming assignment for /fa/. The style they're looking for is one that matches the standards laid out in the course.

What have you tried so far? I'd start with a reboot and a virus scan, regardless of what you think it might be.

Why do manufacturers discontinue their PC cases? They're just cases, they can't possibly become obsolete like computer hardware does, right?

Usually it's because they don't sell well anymore But sometimes they do become obsolete. BTX and AT cases come to mind.

They want to keep you buying new shit and continue the consumer cycle.

It's sexy but in order to pull off a white case your environment has to be clean, modern, and minimalist. If your room looks shit then the white case will just look out of place. Also, make sure your cable management is on point.

Is it possible to turn of case LEDs without having to unplug them whenever you need to?

I have a thinkpad t450s. How easy is it to install Hackintosh on it?

easy easy or hackintosh easy?

github.com/stevenmirabito/T450s-Hackintosh

smok alien 220w, some spare coils and about $200 worth of fruit lliquids later i havent touched a cigarette in 6 months

Anyone know how to rip songs from Deezer?

Short answer: No.

Long answer: probably not without significant hardware modifications involving a controller of some kind installed between the LEDs and the motherboard.

i used to smoke a 50g bag of Port Royale per week which is about ~$60 AUD

deezerdownload.com/

What are the practical uses of blockchains, and why do people buy into cryptocurrency when it's backed by literally nothing?

is it possible in Windows to run a VM that mounts a Linux partition present on the same drive as the windows partition?

>google 50g port royal tobacco
>$89 USD
why so expensive? thats the equivalent of 2-3 packs of cigaretters

It's not just you. There's a CORS error going on for some reason, it might be on Sup Forums X's end, Sup Forums's end, Cloudflare's end, who the fuck knows, but report the bug here and bitch about it on the Sup Forums IRC pls:

github.com/ccd0/Sup Forums-x/issues/1746

Sup Forums is screwed up for me and I don't know why

anything that requires several untrustworthy people to access the same database

same reason they buy into fiat i guess
>inb4 military meme
that's just the case because there has been nothing better, in fact, banks have been trying to create a distributed ledger like the blockchain since the 60's

Yeah, I don't want to do all that. Bios flashing + physical mods + requiring a USB modder.

If no easier way exists then I give up.

it doesn't smell like cat piss when you smoke it. my guess is less filler and more tobacco in it.

shit don't work m8

>practical uses of blockchains
any sort of secure ledger

>buy into cryptocurrency when it's backed by literally nothing?
why do people withdraw paper money from the ATM or accept it in exchange for goods when it is backed by literally nothing?

all money is fairy dust, even gold is just heavy fairy dust. Of human society is just a big fantasy we all tacitly agree to buy into for our mutual benefit. A small number can't accept this and end up living in the woods muttering about muh fiat currency and muh sovereign citizen.

Yeah unfortunately that is still pretty straight forward for a hackintosh.

First link I got when I googled "deezer download."

>any sort of secure ledger
We already have digital signatures though public key cryptography.

>why do people withdraw paper money from the ATM or accept it in exchange for goods when it is backed by literally nothing?
Because of legal tender laws and anti-counterfeiting measures. Did you never wonder why so few countries accept other countries' paper money?

How do I change the font color of the context menu in Firefox? I've tried editing the userChrome.css with no luck.

Yeah, most VMs have a way to pass through a partition. You'll probably need to dig around in disk settings or something

vmware.com/support/ws5/doc/ws_disk_add_raw.html

In VMWare it's an "advanced" feature and they recommend only "experts" do it.

checked

>We already have digital signatures though public key cryptography.
That verifies the message sure which prevents other people from forging a record. That's fine if the other parties trust me, but there is nothing that prevents me from forging my own records.

>Did you never wonder why so few countries accept other countries' paper money?
Because that would be fucking chaos and no one would know how much anything costs: See early american history after the revolution when the states used different monies

There is a SHITTON of work put into making currencies stable. They're tied into economies, debt commitments, etc. Countries raise and lower interest rates to stabilize inflation. There's only so much you can do, and some of the shittiest 3rd world countries fuck up just cause there's pretty much no way for them to keep a good currency afloat, but the kind of instability we're seeing with blockchain currency usually only happens when your economy is in near total collapse.

It's really useful for things like logistics or supply chains. People couldn't bullshit the system like they currently do. I actually worked in a warehouse inventorying shit as a part-time job once and you have no idea how fucked most logistics databases are. Blockchain is going to get a lot of people fired.

Sure. Main thing is you want to make sure there's no drive letter assigned to that partition in windows. If your host OS and VM access the same partition at the same time it can fuck shit up.

Well yes, the potential to fuck yourself is non 0