Really Nintendo? Cardboard?

Really Nintendo? Cardboard?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/N85Over/status/953777735184338945
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can someone explain this meme before this thread gets deleted

Type Labo in your Googlebot

Don't see why it would be deleted, this is apparently new tech in the eyes of Nintendo.
They released literally cardboard as an accessory to the switch

Also, it's 80 dollars for the baseline cardboard set.

kek, wtf is this shit?

Why can't Sup Forums comprehend this is a children's toy? This is some shit that would strictly be cool to anyone under the age of 11. That goes for the Switch too.

le shitposting on Sup Forums because Sup Forums has actual mods

>Sup Forums
>comprehend

seems that you answered your own question there, friendo

twitter.com/N85Over/status/953777735184338945

Expensive cardboard

>Paying $80 for cardboard
>Cool to anyone

Even when I was 11 I wasn't that much of a brainlet. Seriously though, whenever I see things like this it makes me feel like pic related is growing more and more true.

I mean, I kinda get what they were going for, but the execution here leaves a lot to be desired imo

most of this makes sense to be honest. entertaining conspiracy at worst.

A kids toy

Sup Forums is utterly incapable of accepting that other groups of people exist outside of abject shitpost parodies.

Looks like it would be a blast to play with for a day or two, if it cost ~$40.

Never expect Sup Forums to enjoy anything.

Wow, that image really got me thinking. Interesting thoughts, no doubt

I would pay 80 for pic related

Well fuck, saved. A lot of that actually makes sense.

I just saw the video.
maybe kids will like it if it is advertised enough.

huh
I grew out of conspiracy shit a long time ago but I'm saving this pic since it makes sense a bit.

Now this is literally a thread, fuck off.

Just wait till some chink make it for a dorrar

keep your garbage in

I really hope you get the games for free then, then at least the price would make a little bit more sense

best tits in an Nintendo game

TOP FUCKIN KEK

>kek, wtf is this shit?
The future of technological products. Lowest production cost coupled with functionality.
>Eco/green tech

JUST

soy suit

Gonna be released on Hitler's 129th birthday, nice.

Are the Japanese just squint eyes Jews?

Nintendo always did love to fuck over the west, the benefits of being a Nintendo fanboy in Japan are amazing compared to how the dumb sheep here are handled.

>image created possibly literally yesterday
>already jpeg compressed to hell

png version:

I don't understand what this thing is even supposed to be used for. It's cardboard.. and you bend it into things? How exactly does it function as a video game?

>this picture is also selling me a narrative
Cool info buts it also imbibes a vibe that's the same as the shit it talks about. Next thing you some autistic consumerist NEET will be make a cult out of this pic

>How exactly does it function as a video game?
The controllers are very sensitive, it just knows what you do with the cardboard (levers, etc) by sheer physical feedback.

This makes sense in Japan, where green is cool right now and that's exactly what it markets. But there you can buy this shit for half the price.

>onahole is actually a mouth model

>peak performance
I doubt the physique would make it possible to labor or even carry children.
You know, the main reason female reproductive organs exist.

actual autism

This is the dumbest piece of crap I've ever heard, and makes tons of wild assumptions.

> there are people stupid/lonely/jaded enough to read this and not laugh their ass off

>Falling for a hoax about hoaxes
>ashiggy

Pls dont tell me you actually dont see the joke in this picture? The joke is that somebody is complaining about how people fall for scams and dont think rationally for themselves, while making people fall for the picture instead of rationally thinking for themselves.

Bottom line: No, it doesnt make sense. The idea of automated markets collapsing because they are automated is wrong. Look at the history of modern economic crises. NONE OF THOSE happened because of automation. EVERY SINGLE CRISIS that happened was one that happened because of actual economic imbalances. That money and debt are largely electronic doesnt mean theyre not real. If you lend me 100 bucks by transferring it to my account, does that not mean I am REALLY in debt to you. Of course it means that. There is so much speculation because your politicians decided it would be a good idea. Plain and simple. If you think its scary (i do) vote something else. If your dont like your options, make a new party. Thats how it works.
There are no mass psychoses and no lsd in the water supply. The religious fanatics of all times, including ours, are not crazy, but assholes. People didnt burn witches because they literally believed in black magic but because they hated a certain person and it made it easier to kill them, just as ISIS does it today. People know EXACTLY what they do, and how evil it is what they are doing.

>That pic
The evolution of memes will never stop making me laugh

Imagine the meeting for this
> be me
> "inventor" at Nintendo
> be out of ideas, love origami
> think fuck it might as well get myself fired
> origami a vr kit with useless backpack and strings, looks retarded as fuck
> guys/xers/hurs let's make a cardboard VR kit for kids
> wow user that's a great idea, and eco friendly
> fuckthisshit.webm
> decide they might change their minds when they see it
> proceed to put on my origami vr suit
> crowd is quiet
> firemealready.jpeg
> xer starts to slowly clap, others follow xers lead
> a deafening, PC applause ensues
> people are actually buying this shit
> get promoted to "genius"
> get to do whatever I want all day to promote my creativity
> just another day at Nintendo®

Cruise around on Sup Forums if you wanna see a shit ton of wojaks. Jannies are deleting wojack threads constantly.

Yes, cardboard isn't durable and will suffer ridiculous amounts of wear and tear with minimal use, which means people will buy more cardboard bundles

Absoluely this.