I've been informed someone is trying to doxx me because I run a controversial political account on tahmblr...

I've been informed someone is trying to doxx me because I run a controversial political account on tahmblr. I have never posted selfies, only use throwaway emails that aren't publicly visible anyway, and my entire online identity is an elaborately constructed facade. How fucked am, Sup Forums?

wow what a technology thread

you're fine aspie but stop using tumblr

h-how did you know i'm an aspie

Thanks tho

I'm not here to shill politics I want to know how to further hinder this fucker's efforts to doxx me, if any further effort is necessary

this picture actually makes me uncomfortable

You should be fine as long as you don't click on any links sent to you that don't look right. Anything they can do to get your IP, and even then that doesn't give them much. I wouldn't worry about it.

Thanks a bunch user

Depends if your controversial content is left leaning or right leaning.

If it's left leaning no one will care, if it's right leaning you'll be pretty fucked as current/future employer HR departments that google you won't be too pleased.

Yeah it's right leaning

I have never used my real name or any of my meatspace information on this account though. As I said in the OP it's all an elaborately constructed fake personality. I was kind of banking on the decoy personality being enough to shield me from doxxers.

Knowing Tumblr, his opinions are not exactly "ok" with their general population

Pay attention to what you reblog, make sure it has nothing to do with your locale.
Pay attention to who an outsider could consider a close friend / contact of yours in case they get targeted aswell. Warn them about your incoming dox attempt.
Don't click links from anyone, make sure tumblr strips exif (I have no idea if they do)
Throw out red herrings every now and then (this works pretty well)

Alternatively: delete your blog and leave cancer site

agree tumblr is full of women and women are naturally leftist because they are the weaker gender. Women depend on bigger government and support from the government.

My entire strategy so far has been to throw red herring after red herring with the whole fake personality thing.

I'm open about the city I live in, but it's a big east coast city so I don't see the harm in that (how will they find me among millions of people?)

As for irl people, I don't interact with anyone I know in meatspace online (especially not on this particular account) so I think that would worry them for nothing.

Yeah you're absolutely fine

Thank the gods

Just don't click links or reblog sensitive data!
now delete this thread

>Butthurt leftists trying to destroy someone's life whom they disagree with

Imagine my shock.

Thats image is scary ^^

Happens all the time for both sides. Do try to see the bigger picture, soldier.

I hope you have tape over your webcam at all times.

>he has a webcam

POTATO
K
N
I
S
H
E
S

Yeah i'm not going to be able to sleep tonight.

you're pretty much fine, just watch out for any recent new friends you've made through the blog (if any) in case they're just getting details from ya

shows how much you know

>not even coming out for what you believe in and stand for but instead hiding behind a fake profile
How do you expect people to take you seriously if you're too scared to be associated with your own ideas

I like having a job

Thanks user, I'll keep on guard for spies

Unironically yes but that's for the NSA not some tumblrinas

that's respectable, man, keep your board in your board. do you use the throwaway emails for other accounts? do you have any other accounts linked to your tumblr? any public accounts on other sites?

I don't use social media that much (don't have a facebook or twitter at all) and the ones I do have I keep sealed off from each other. Ex: I have a gab.ai account but I've never mentioned it on tahmblr and it uses another persona entirely.

That said, I only use this throwaway email for the tumblr account. I have another throwaway email that I use more robustly for several other accounts, but it's not linked to my tumblr in any way. I also don't ever use my real self online- there's no pics of me on the web that I ever posted. I've always tried to be very careful with how I present myself online, keeping in mind that something like this was probably going to happen at some point.