Rareflags and/or 3rd worlders, how did you discover this website? I've always wondered this

Rareflags and/or 3rd worlders, how did you discover this website? I've always wondered this.

pic unrelated

idk

when i was 15 or so people linked me to Sup Forums on the world of warcraft forums

I really wish I hadn't.

Found it while browsing reddit last year.

UNCOMMON
really georgia, you do have regrets about it ?
what did you become ? a huge piece of shit ?

I heard it was this "cool edgy website" from websites like youtube and shit and so I visited Sup Forums and thought I was cool and edgy, then after a few years of browsing Sup Forums i immigrated to Sup Forums and /vg/ because Sup Forums is garbage

i think it is the case of most people here who knows about this website for a long time.

Saw it mentioned on 9gag

>abdullah calls me a piece of shit
lmao, go back to peddling hash and powder out of your ass

It was 2006 and I was in Business Studies class which was the only class were we had PC's and could access the internet (no smartphones).

I was a huge World of Warcraft nerd and he was a sort of programming nerd which social skills (in a weird way) who wore army jackets and had heavy metal sweatbands on his wrists and rings.

He showed me Sup Forums, and at first I didn't like it because it was anonymous. I can remember at the time asking him "What's the point?" and there was no way to track your post count so you basically gained nothing for your investment of time. I should have listened to my initial instincts

Due to lack of social contacts I found myself returning occasionally to the website on breaks and I even posted my face and started a Sup Forums thread for attention. Felt good to socialize. I quickly migrated across to Sup Forums after about 2 years, then I believe it was /r9k/ when I stopped gaming, then I outgrew /r9k/ as I came a bit more normie and ended up at fit/, Sup Forums, /k/. Sup Forums and /new/, which later became Sup Forums.

Nowadays, 10 years later, I browse Sup Forums and occasionally Sup Forums (but the Anti-semitism is plain retarded).

The place hasn't changed all that much in terms of attitude, but there is definitely less of a feeling of cohesion now than their used to be. A sense of "we are Anonymous" was a real thing back then. I can remember sperging out when moot changed the front page to the one we have today instead of the sidebar. lel.

greentext stories

Jewtube

how though?

tell me georgio

I heard through diasporafags who would never shut up about this hacker called Sup Forums.

>Somalia
Nice. How much time do you spend on here?
Assuming you're not a proxy

memecenter and funnyjunk

Wew
e
w

Rare pirate!

Basically the same, don't get what the appeal to Sup Forums ever was.. It's nothing like it is claimed it is (spooky,dark and dangerous stuff), atleast not now. It's one of the most boring boards on this site.

Most of my time is spent on Sup Forums especially since two major bombings have happened near my area and now I don't go out so much.

Soon I'll be starting work at a Turkish school up north in Somaliland so I won't be on so much. Turk colleagues are nice and have great food so I really can't wait to go.

are you mudslime?

Pretty much everyone is super religious here, if you don't go to Friday prayers people will assume your an appostate/christian or something.

I'll keep to my faith but I can see why many people have issues with Islam and whatnot.

proxies

how slow is the internet in somalia?

why is it that most rareflags only appear once in one thread? Like this one guy from Fiji that started posting in a thread on Sup Forums when they won the gold in rugby. But never once have I seen a poster from Fiji outside of that thread.

Do you not post often?

I hope you will die then, because fuck Islam.

yea sorry, just wanted to word the post a little better

I post occasionally and not just on flag enabled boards. I've posted time stamps before but I can't find the archive atm.

okay francais

DOWN WITH WEB 2.0

BRING BACK GLORIOUS FRONT PAGE

BREAD AND FRAMES FOR ALL

hello forum.ge

lurkmore -> 2ch/b/ -> 2ch/po/ -> Sup Forums

Similarly, bro!

tape on google "faggs on the internet where " get
1-
2-Sup Forums
3-reddit

This

who do you find mor attractive, gorillas or chimps?

>but the Anti-semitism is plain retarded

Can you post a pic from your window?
How did you learn to speak (or at least type) in English so well? There are Spaniards and French who do worse and they have access to way more English stuff.

the french arent even capable of speaking acceptable french

I visited Sup Forums in 2006 but I was only 14 and I thought "wow I would never be like these guys!" so I didn't came back until 2012 because I started watching anime, after a few months in Sup Forums I switched to Sup Forums then Sup Forums and Sup Forums

I discovered it while I was in an internet cafe searching the web history of a desktop back in 2006.