Gaming mouse general

I'm always looking to upgrade my toys.
Current mouse g403 best most comfy mouse so far.

>it's another shill your logishit mouse with a stock photo episode

Wow you sure are a sad motherfucking whining little bitch

Cry is free

why does using logitech make me a shill?
>razor=over priced christmas lights
>benq= decent but no customizable software
>red dragon= no
I havn't owned a corsair yet but so far it seems bang for buck, logitech has the other companies beat.

You know that well

How much are they paying you?

Daily is g600, also have a g502 for fps and a 602.

nothing, logitech is cheap and relatively aesthetic. I'd really like to have my cooler master xornet back but compared to what's out there for the same price I'd rather have a g403 for gaming and a microsoft ergo for productivity. Although my gf is using a razer naga hex and it doesn't seem so bad. I'm not paying razer's dumbass prices though

I like the 602. I find it really nice for diablo and LOL but it's kind of shit for just about anything else, I found.

go back to Sup Forums faggot

The only reason to use a mouse is if you like how its shaped and feels in your hand and how it glides on your mousepad. My sensor being .5% better than your sensor means nothing.

For me its the MX 518 body (currently use a G400S) but for others it might be some razer body or redragon body mouse. I tried a G502 recently and considered it pure shit. The braided cable was garbage and it was awkward as hell to hold. Also the mouse feet were pure shit so it didn't glide smoothly either.

Would recommend any mouse other than the G502.

I have a G703. While I think it's a nice mouse, I'm always inadvertently clicking the side back button. Is this a problem for anyone else or do I just have a retarted hand? Never had this problem with any other mouse though.

I've got a G400s, too. It's been going strong for years but just recently, my right click infrequently sticks. I'm worried that it's going to start failing altogether.

Is there a more modern replacement you could recommend? Or, is it easy for a novice to learn to repair it?

Currently been using SS Rival 300 for the past 2 years, pretty great except the rubber grips are starting to show their age, but still fairly minimally
My next mouse would be SS Rival 310 or a newer equivalent, they're comfortably big and I love the side button placement, although at least logitechs new mice dropped the faggy design that g*02 had

Mionix Naos 7000

I'm using a G102 Prodigy that I bought a couple weeks ago and find it quite nice. I have big spatula hands, but prefer a fingertip grip, so it fits that role. From what I gathered about it based on reviews is that it's the same thing as the G Pro at 1/3rd the price, supposedly it uses cheaper switches and sensor, but functionally no one's been able to tell the difference.

The Roccat Kone Pure or one of it's variants it's a good match. For repairs, I'm sure there's a bunch of youtube videos on the subject, you'll likely have to break out the soldering iron. The basics of it is that inside the switch capsule there's a spring that buckles when pressed down hard enough, and over time it deforms and loses tension, fixing the switch basically involves bending it back into shape.

>Bought a wireless mouse from Gearbest for 99p in a flash sale
>It's actually really really good

I've been using the g502 for a week now, upgraded from a mx518, and overall I like it. The only thing I dislike is how heavy the middle click is and the KLA-KLUNK sound it makes when you press it.

>tfw g402 for $33

I have a g603 and this happens to me too. I think I'm gonna disable those buttons, because I never use them anyway.

Been considering a G203 for general use. No gayming or anything like that. For $26 and change it seems like a great deal.

been using g400s for like 5 years

I didn't understand why the new DPI settings for my logitech g603 worked inside the windows VM but not on the linux host even though it has onboard memory, but turns out I had to enable using the onboard memory first. Now it is set to 4800 DPI with mouse acceleration disabled and works like a charm.

>t.

G700s master race
I'm so used to its shape now that every other mouse is awkward to use

I have a Rapoo V310. I bought it as a cheap piece of shit until I've found a (good quality) mouse that I like. It's surprisingly pretty good.

And despite the name, it's not made in India.

>g600 on Amazon: $30
>g600 on Amazon UK: £80
Why

>g502 on Amazon Ireland: €40.73 + FREE Shipping
>Get to order confirmation stage
>By free shipping we actually meant €24.59 shipping thank you for shopping with Amazon

Same thing happened to me with the G403, but after getting acostumed I dig the side-buttons.

Get a wireless g403. It also works wired and its really comfy.

i bought one of those and it was the worst mouse i ever used.

handlets seem to like logitech mice, but my large hands need razer. all chink shit from logitech and zowie is too small.

I've been using a logitech g602 for about 6 months but I'll probably go back to my Razer Abyssus v2 soon

I bought a Logitech G Pro mouse last month and I like it. I find myself accidentally right clicking with it frequently. That's probably just me though.

The sensor is fantastic, easily one of the best. No input latency to speak of, plus the software lets you tune the sensor to your mouse mat.

It's a good choice if you want something simple for FPSes. I recommend it, but you may prefer something more ergonomic.

where can i find a good left handed mouse

You're in a logishill thread. You should know the answer by now

>Logitech G Pro
Got one on day one. Is the middle click still stiff as fuck? even felt sticky in the first few weeks.

G900

G303 mustard race

I need to replace my G500, left click is broken.
Basicly i want the same again but the successor is ugly as fuck.

What would be an good alternative?

Most important feature for me is the free spinning mousewheel.
Left side has 3 instead of only 2 buttons, thats a plus.

MX Master.

Anything else is for Sup Forumsegetables

What makes it better than any random mouse, apart from the retarded "connect it to multiple computers lmao" feature?

STOP BUYING LOGISHIT
STOP BUYING LOGISHIT
STOP BUYING LOGISHIT

Feels good, has a side scroll wheel, and fly-wheel mode

Not him, but

>comfy shape
>dynamically switch between clicky/frictionless wheel
>70 day battery life
>3 mins to charge for one full day of use
>comfy as fuck shape
>pair with 3 devices and switch with a click of a button (not the flow feature you referred to, that's a separate thing)

I just bought an 2S to replace my dying performance mouse mx. I was gonna just buy another one, but the improvements in the mx master seemed worth it to me.

Looking for a good ergonomic mouse, any suggestions? Thanks

>gaming

> Feels good
Meh, there's better stuff out there
> has a side scroll wheel,
Literally useless compared to seeing a few extra buttons. It's cool on an over the top mouse like the elecom one mentioned above, but here it's just ridiculous.
> fly-wheel mode
Like at least half of all Logitech mice

> comfy shape
> comfy as fuck shape
> dynamically switch between clicky/frictionless wheel
See above
> 70 day battery life
> >3 mins to charge for one full day of use
Nice, although I'm using a G700s which has one day of charge and never thought it was lacking. Long battery life is only really necessary if it can't be charged while being used.
> pair with 3 devices and switch with a click of a button (not the flow feature you referred to, that's a separate thing)
Ok that's pretty cool

I still don't see how it justifies the price tag.

I currently use a Razer Taipan mouse that I bought many years ago. It's become worn down from heavy use, and I would like to buy a new one. Any notable suggestions which match my needs below would be appreciated.

Interests in a mouse:

1. ) Most ergonomic and accurate for relaxed claw grips or similar hand positions.
2. ) 'Good' sensitivity for mouse clicks (not tough to click L/R MB)
3. ) Light, yet steady weight (should be able to make swift hand/arm movements easily).
4. ) Utility buttons

Function > looks.

I got tired of Logitch's software. It was buggy and annoying.

Went with Steel Series Rival 110, which has software that unfortunately can still be just as buggy sometimes. The mouse might get stuck on a game profile or something. Feels good in the hand though.

Thoughts on Zowie's mouse offerings compared to Logitech's G502? I don't mind paying more for a better mouse if Zowie is superior in function.

My performance mx lasted 5 years. It still works, it's just beaten to shit, and the wheel isn't as frictionless as it used to be. For something I use every day, 8 hours a day, I don't think $100 is asking too much.

also interested in zowies. got my eye on the fk.

Why the FK over the EC or ZA?

I had this problem with the G700s, which had 4 side buttons instead of the two on the G703. Not having that problem with the G703.

I hate the gaymen software for Logitech as well. I just load a profile on my mouse and uninstall it. Luckily I'm okay with a single profile.

Zowie FK1/2

/thread

>Ambidextrous
Absolutely plebeian

>buy this two times
>high frequency noise coming from inside the mouse

when the fuck did computer mice get coil whine? Are all gayming products manufactured after 2015 prone to this shit? My SteelSeries Rival 100 doesn't suffer from this.

And no, it's not the LED lighting (which is the usual culprint of squeeling noises), but rather the sensor or other components. The frequency of the sound changes when picking up the mouse and "activating" it by moving a finger across the bottom of the mouse.

Are gaymen companies cheaping out on QA/QC now that reddit faggots are buying their shit left and right?

I love my Sup Forumspro. What are some recommended desk pads?

Why would you buy a mouse that makes annoying high-pitched noise twice?

I thought maybe it was a defect product. But if two of them suffer from the same shit, then it has to be designed that way and probably all of the Sensei 310's suffer from this. (Purchased from different stores on different dates, so that probably leaves out a "bad batch").

Rest assured I returned both of them in compliance with my country's return policy timeframe.

I'm a fan of Zowie mice, the EC1-B is currently my favorite mouse out there.

My MS wheel mouse optical died what replacement I should get and my backup is a shitty chink mouse. That chink crap is so shitty that i actually prefer the crap that my pre build came with.
It a shame that the new IntelliMouse is crap.

i like the shape more than anything. i have a buddy who has an EC and i like it alright. it seems very similar to a deathadder which i already have. i do appreciate the driver-less function though.

>picked up a MX518 and intellimous explorer 3.0 at fucking salvation army
Fun finds

So I'm comparing this MX518 to my current CM spawn. The spawn makes blockier lines in paint. Which mouse is more shit?

Post pics of the intellimouse could be a fake

I didn't expect there to be fake intellimice! I compared it to what I've seen online about fakes, and it looks like a real one, but I'm not a licensed IntelliMouse Authenticator™. Devicemanager also tells me it's an intellimouse explorer 3.0

the mx518 is a godlike mouse. one of my first gaming mice ever.

Looks like GPCG wants to get in on the mouse industry. While this is leddit, the advice people gave was pretty solid, and we might be getting a new great mouse if they don't muck up the shape

Corsair shill here, personally love the Glaive and M65 but if you buy one look for the quirks. There's always one major issue per mouse that's easily fixable if you've got an ifixit. M65 Pro has scroll wheel issues (double scrolls, chatters). Glaive forward button slips out of chassis (loses tactile feel). Most of the time the issues pop up after ~6 months of regular use and abuse. If you're okay with doing some regular maintenance on your mouse every few months they're awesome.

Meanwhile, never had to touch a thing on my old G502 and it's still rocking since the release day I bought it. Logitech has the best QC out of the 'vidya aesthetic' brands but if you've got big hands you more or less want to look elsewhere.

My next mouse

I'm in need of a new mouse for FPS gaming. I use a both claw and fingertip grips interchangeably, but mostly claw. I am aware of and interested in:

Logitech G903, G703, and G502
Zowie FK/ZA/, perhaps EC

I'm not sure if I would prefer a non-ambidextrous mouse or an 'ergonomic' one considering my tendency to swap between mouse grips. I really want a light mouse with very light mouse buttons actuation force requirements and solid sensors. The G9/G7 lines are interesting because of the high-end sensor and mouse button technologies, and the low-latency wireless options are just icing on the cake.

Do you think the FK would be good for someone who has a fingertip or claw grips, then? Hybrids between the two?

The three Logitechs will be pretty heavy. Only way you can get a light mouse out of those is maybe by buying a G403 and paracord modding it. You should definitely try the FK series, but Zowie mice are always on the heavier side of click force.

It's going to be shit. All their other products are shit and are more of a gimmick than razer products. Also screams reddit

I had the same problem with the sensei raw.

>Zowie mice are always on the heavier side of click force.
I heard about that. That's why I was unsure about whether or not they would be a good choice. I just don't want to be straining myself to make mouse clicks during FPS games and such. I thought the Logitechs may have some heft, but I didn't realize they were that heavy.

Which FK would you suggest getting for someone with medium-sized hands; the FK2? I'm currently using a Razer Taipan, and it has the dimensions as shown in my picture. It feels like it fits okay, but I don't know if there's anything that will strain my hands less.

With my needs and interests in mind, are there any mice that you would suggest besides the mice I listed, or should I just get an FK already and call it a day?

I got the G203 and it's probably my favourite mouse. Sensor is great, light and I even find the shape quite comfy.

From what I read the middle click is stiffer on the G Pro but it definitely is stiff as shit on the G203 as well.. My only qualm about this mouse.