archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/_glUELz4vv9hjRZ8x1cIKg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/VNbuaDIfThMAlAASqaI0Kw/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/epKkMUP2mAJphUDLwAIY4w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/llF-zz9URlbvsF7nE4mG0w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/LDMvhb3n444ISJRI9u7YZQ/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/uskkuBo91wIlsRF2wxGiLg
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/cqSr-2OIIrWCcTMw_U-HEw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>soygoys will be allowed to lubricate their anal cavity a bit to lower the chance of lethal internal bleeding when getting raped by apple
eh it's nice isn't it

After this the iPhone is better in terms of longevity in every way:

-iPhone receives updates for 5 years, Android for 2-3 (pic related). This is very important because if you buy a brand new Samsung S8 you’re just getting about a year of support from now on, but with an iPhone you’re getting 4-5 years.
-it’s easier to replace the battery on an iPhone compared to an android flagship with irreplaceable battery. With the iPhone there is a large network of apple stores to go to, and it’s a lot cheaper.
-the iPhone lets you see your battery health through a first party OS feature, Android doesn’t

Android has no advantages now. Planned obsolescence is 100 times worse on an android.

I'm still using my galaxy note 2.

Good for you. Too bad you can’t get the latest OS updates.

Niggers buy white phones and get cucked in the process. I say Apple is doing everyone a favor.

lineageos.org/

PajeetOS vs OS made by professionals.

I once had a lineageOS device. It worked fine for a year or two until it permanently bricked.

I have 2013 chinkphones with the latest security patch

Not every Android is Samsung or lg

Why not just make the battery replaceable you niggers

It only happened because attention got brought to it. Now they "fix" the bad PR by giving a choice they never intended to give in the first place. Apple isn't about "system configuration" and does not want this decision to be visible to the user, as it is not user friendly.

You realize this is a tech board? If you bricked your phone flashing lineage you need to go back

Turn it off? But it was added "for your own good"? Why would anyone want to turn it off?

I bet 10$ that it's just a placebo. The toggle won't do shit but appease retards.
The planned obsolescence will continue and everything will be business as usual.

> But user, I tried to overclock my ringtone through a older xposed module that required my kernel to run in permissive mode.

My batter lasts 3 days on a single charge with screen on time going I to the double digits, all while running just as snappy as any other phone
Have fun charging by lunch time iCucks

iPhones receive """"""""""updates""""""""""
source I own an iPhone

Probably looks like shit though

All aluminum and thin as fuck

>read "says" as "soys" when associated with applel
pavlov'd

>Android has no advantages now.
So I can use an iPhone as a portable hard drive now?
So I can put music, videos, exe files, whatever the fuck I want on it without using iTunes or some retarded sync feature?
If Android doesn't have any advantages, then you should be able to drag and drop files to the phone from explorer.

So I can connect a playstation controller to it, use keyboard and mouse and USB HDD connected to it all from a regular USB hub?

So I can send stuff through BT from other phones to iPone now?

So I can now go back inside programs without having a stupid dedicated button that takes up space, or have to go back to the home screen to go back if the program doesn't have said button?

So I can finally remove all the icons on the home screen on iOS now without having to put them in "folders"?
When did Apple add these features? 5 minutes ago?

>Send stuff through BT

That shit is 2005 technology you moron..

So Apple are that far behind that they can't do what other phones has been doing since BT was introduced to phones.
Depressingly bad

Reminder to report this iToddler shill for spamming and ban evasion.
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/z-AKUCW9z3QIuaU6QRbRHg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/cI3_tmP5xpFTGlWmEg9goQ/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/_glUELz4vv9hjRZ8x1cIKg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/VNbuaDIfThMAlAASqaI0Kw/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/epKkMUP2mAJphUDLwAIY4w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/llF-zz9URlbvsF7nE4mG0w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/LDMvhb3n444ISJRI9u7YZQ/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/uskkuBo91wIlsRF2wxGiLg
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/cqSr-2OIIrWCcTMw_U-HEw/