Is Chinese subhuman and in its nature primitive?

Recently I have been obsessed with the idea of studying Chinese, so the question is whether it's primitive or not, and if it is as difficult as many say it is. Furthermore, although I find the country pretty miserable these days, the language itself does sound pretty good (Mandarin) and having seen so many great Chinese movies I really wanted to be able to speak it and feel it as if it were my tongue. Is it possible to do so? And if so, how long would it take for me to master provided I study on a daily basis? I have a pretty good ear, so with due practice I believe I could actually master the tones. At the and of the day, I'd love to even read some Chinese authors, like Mo Yan for one thing. However, I don't wanna listen to bullshit like 2-3 years is enough here, and rather would like to read what experienced learners(hopefully fluent in Chinese) think about this endeavour of mine.

I'm fed up with that screenshot. Fuck your mom, asshole.

How was I to know whether or not you had seen it? You should go to China. I think you would fit right in.

Is it because you deem me subhuman too?

It's as subhuman as Japan and yet people love them.

Chinks are chinks, you'll probably be shocked when you are used to europe.

>Ukraine
>Europe

Filthy chleu, please.
Glorious Nippon is as distant from china as a cockroach is from Europe.

If it quack like a duck...

sounds like solid advice

>Europe 2016
>Europe

No!

Chinese are subhumans, Japanese are degenerates. Know the difference faggot!

All chinks are overrated shit. Always hated anime. The west is superior in every aspect.

Holy shit, that picture took in Chinese and they add a Vietnam flag in it.
Even North Vietnamese also eats dogs, but this shit is just low play.

bump

How do dogs taste?
Are they normal food or a delicacy?

I would totally try dog.

are you saying you'd dare eat your own kind?

Only a subhuman would think being compared to our four-legged little kin is an insult.

Only a subhuman would speak French

>actually witness doggos being smoked alive
>witness chink eat doggos like turkey

>implying that's an insult

So Germans are some stupid mongrel dogs, not even humans! Now I see clearly!

I can't help you with chinese itself but I think I can help you with some of your apparent insecurities.

You talk about your concerns like chinese being savage, and stuff like that, but how is it important. You don't need to admire an exotic culture to like it, curiosity and interest (even amusement) are more important. This ol orientalistic approach is today unpopular due to political correctness, but it's how interest for other cultures has been working for ages. Otherwise only self-haters could study other nations.

So I say: ignore those concerns over the chinese being cruel or eating dogs. You don't need to become like them. But it clearly interests you, so go on and study those barbarians and their culture. Savages are fun to study.

better than pork.

still nothing compared to pan fried cockroaches

>and yet people love them
t. Pak Hui Lee

is ukraine poorer to china? i saw recent chinese gdp per capita it was 7000$ by the way

Ukraine is the poorest shite you could ever encounter today

Is that why you sound so insecure and angry ?

Only a subhuman would be a slav.

>slave
corrected

i don't get it