Your cunt

>your cunt
>your phone

Other urls found in this thread:

oppomart.com/oneplus-3.html
expansys.jp/oneplus-three-unlocked-64gb-grey-291526/
fortune.com/2016/08/21/mit-battery-spinoff-market-2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Aren't you afraid it's going to explode in your pocket though?

I crave the sweet release of death, so im hoping it explodes next to my head instead

1.Russia

Hurrah Apple

iPhone 6s iPhone 6 iPhone5s :)

Sony Xperia X. What a piece of shit. Next time I buy Taiwanese (HTC) again.

Looks pretty /fa/

Why is it shit?

Samsung galaxy j3. I know I'm autistic for buying it, but I needed a phone as soon as possible, so I went to the closest store.

flag

Highscreen Hercules.
Also have old Nokia 6700c and Motorola E398, but don't use them anymore.

I read its underwhelming for a supposed flagship

sweden
sony xperia z2

was sad to see sony ditch ericsson, but they still have good engineering and development methods

I've gotten timely software updates, even for a phone several years old. Hardware is also rock solid. I play on my phone all the time.

Feels cheap as hell even so it is made from metal, battery sucks and other than the Sony flagships before it is not waterproof anymore.
Camera is pretty good, tho.

It was free, not too bad.

Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

iphone6

Moto G

Still works and looks the same as when I bought it. Very durable phone.

still works

Poland
Lumia 950 - it's shit

Japan
HTC 10

Main phone: LG G4
Spare phone/hiking phone: Oukitel K10000
Phone for concerts: Nokia 1020

winland
Sony Xperia V
sony have given up on this piece of shit and it won't update past Android 4.3, the cunts

LG G3
Bought it cause it took good pictures. I'm happy with it, but the shitty thermal design and poor software from LG blemish an otherwise good phone.
My father's Redmi 3 noticeably is quicker around Android despite the weaker SoC and slower flash memory.

It's pretty good

iPhone 5s

Flag
Galaxy note 2 with otterbox case. Great phone and I simply cannot imagine how a smartphone can be called complete without having a stylus and being able to drop the little brick without any reservation.

Also cannot block callers and texts without 3rd party software

Flag
Z2

that's an explosive mate. not a phone

1. Hong Kong
2. but with a shattered screen cus my hands sliped

>Flag
>Xperia Z3+
Bretty gud

Like others are saying, Sony lied about it having great waterproof abilities.

Forgot pic

>Japan
>HTC

Note 5

Singapore

iPhone 6

iPhone 5c

Galaxy S5. When I got it I loved it. Now two years later it's on its last leg. The screen is touchy, sometimes writing the same word I wrote several times in a row. If I push the top of the screen even lightly the color goes weird and even if I don't there's still a chance.

In line for a new phone in a month, any suggestions?

Cartel?

Colombia

>All these iPhones

I know you want to be like us but only basic bitches use that shit here.

You must be new, that meme died around 1995

Galaxy S6

Sony Xperia Z Ultra. The most underrated cellphone ever. This shit is amazingly thin, works like a charm and is not overpriced like an iPhone.

iPhone 5

Galaxy S4 with Cyanogenmod 13 2bh
Fuck touchwiz

ok well I'm late with that joke

1. Flag
2. Nexus 6p
Pretty good. Bought in Amsterdam btw lol

Had a lumia 640, can confirm.

>lots of fags are users of samsung and lg phones
but i'm using sky its a local brand in south korea

>Flag
>the piece of crap called Alcatel One Touch Fire

Is the touch screen trash? All the Alcatel phones I've had in the past have had horrid touch screens they can't even get that right

6s.

the touch screen is the only thing I like about it, because it's made out of plastic so very durable.
Mine is full of scratches from falling on concrete, but still not cracked.

One plus 3

Moto G2

So slow, I can't even browse the internet while listening to music, it freezes and crashes

nexus 5

iphone 6

I'm considering switching to a Chinese brand android phone in the future as lately they are seemingly half decent for the dirt cheap pricetags and in general apple shit is overpriced despite every new generation getting so few updates.
But I'm worried about getting bothered with data transition and media conversion being a macfag all my life.

Best phone I've ever used

Go oneplus 3 like I told the American great value for 400$

Wow I have this phone too >*.*

Oneplus 2
I'm happy it hasn't gone wrong because Oneplus support is another level of shit

I had one of these
Shit was cash
I don't know where it's gone though :(

Note 3

Oneplus 3
Sony Xperia
Xiaomi flagship

Some old-ass nokia

Flag
Samsung Galaxy S7

SGH-E600, one of the comfiest phone ever

xiaomi redmi note 3

I hope they make it available in Japan too.

iPhone 6 with a cracked screen

wtf thought it was, weird that its not you're right next to China

madman

I just googled and apparently you can find it here though you have to pay 50-60$ extra which really sucks
oppomart.com/oneplus-3.html
dunno if its worth it for u tho
theres other good phones, like axon 7 is another great phone for similar price-point
id suggest a new samsung phone but i fucking hate their bloatware, and they stop updating them in 2 years assuming cyanogenmod doesnt make a release for ur phone

it was a best seller in south korea and we called them "samsung anycall" what a stupid brand naming

i got a galaxy s7 active but i dont give a shit about phones

OnePlus 3

Flag
Sony experia z1/iPhone 5

expansys.jp/oneplus-three-unlocked-64gb-grey-291526/
Yeah paying nearly $500 for a Chinese phone sounds quite dumb and totally missing the point.
More so for a "high end" Korean phone, when people over here don't fucking care about how much of a tech nerd's dream your phone is, and their batteries die and body start looking chipped in only a year of your ownership.

That's why most people in Japan just go for HTC, Sony, Sharp, ASUS, Huawei or Xiami phones these days.

Me three. I was severely disappointed in the battery life. But I suppose it hardly matters if I never leave the house and have no one to call anyways.

Sony is fine, HTCs new phones sorta sucked now a days, ASUS phones have shitty app compatibility thanks to intel chips that's annoying
Oneplus and zte are not shitty chink brands they're respectable, but since you're in Japan I guess sony is cheap for you yes? Can't go wrong with sony Z5 either way

How about Panasonic and other Japanese brands?

I don't know, I'm no smartphone connoisseur.
Maybe I heard Panasonic didn't want to compete in the phone manufacturing as it doesn't make good money at all, so they rather chose to develop batteries for other companies instead.

Xperia Z5 Premium SO-03H

>chose to develop batteries for other companies instead
interesting

on an unrelated note battery capacity for smartphones should double by 2017
fortune.com/2016/08/21/mit-battery-spinoff-market-2017/