Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axel_Olof_Freudenthal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why swedes are so racist towards finns? Pay reparations plx.

The upcoming Swedish genocide is the definition of karma

This is accurate.

Finns are racist against fennoswedes, give them more rights

>Finns are racist against fennoswedes
You reap what you sow

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axel_Olof_Freudenthal

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axel_Olof_Freudenthal
Seems like a nice guy

are finns bad in sweden? why do you not like them? even you guys are welcoming africans and arabs

>Seems like a nice guy
Exactly what I mean. The day the Swedish race dies out I shall raise a toast to karma.

Of course. People who would betray their own country by moving to another one that isn't even our friend aren't good stock of immigrants but a pretty bad one.
Anyway, Finland-Swedes are represented among both the poorest working class(fishing fags, tomato picking fags) and the top 1%...but the former is much larger. Finland-Swedes and Finns earn the same amount of Eurodollars because of this.
BTW, all the rich Finns and Finland-Swedes live near Helsinki. The west coast of Finland is a complete shithole ravaged by poverty and speaking Swedish does them no good.

Truth is more real than fiction.

>Swedish race will be racemixed to extinction within your lifetime
Feels good man.

finns commit more crimes than muslims

"visiting the finnish ghetto" is a common phrase for doing something stupid/crazy

Only because speaking Finnish in Sweden is a crime

>poverty in funland
are you memeing? your poverty line is nothing compare to 3rd world shithole asian countries like chinese poverty or southeast asian poverty you can't even guess their poverty line

its really hard to believe because finns are doing well in funland

It's relative poverty but still poverty. Those Finland-Swedish segregation counties in the west and southwest are anything but wealthy yet the keyboard warriors from those shitholes roleplay as wealthy Finland-Swedes from Helsinki who are only 1/5 of all Finland-Swedes at best.

>its really hard to believe because finns are doing well in funland
Most of southern Finland has swedish influence if you go outside of it it's a warzone

>finns commit more crimes than muslims
any proof for this?

The least educated county in Finland Hanko/Hango is Swedish speaking.
43% have no education after primary school which ends at age 15.

>Most of southern Finland has swedish influence if you go outside of it it's a warzone
what the fuck are you even talking about?

Is there any nation with more memes-per-capita than Finland?

those autists on Ylilauta are working 24/7 trying to produce quality memes. too bad only few ever come out to Sup Forums and other boards

anyway i always would go with finns if i had to choose immigrant from oversea countries instead ooga booga chinese savages we have around 1000000 chinese immigrants and most of them are worse than africans in europe

>pay 600 years taxes to Stockholm
>Fight for taking Scania
>Come 1808
>????
>Fuck you, Finland. You're on your own and probably subhuman too. t. Ruotsi

Sellasta.

>this is what finns actually believe

Yes, this is exactly what happened, the Swedes are horrible oppressors))))

Russians were nice to Finns until 1890s tho

Yes this is true, no need to research this any more)))

Finland should not be a sovereign state.

Go ahead and research it faggots

))))))))))))))))))

>t. 16 grenades exploded this year

Swedes are the masterrace

Finns are basically European subhumans

What caused this?

Sami genes

>European subhumans
But we are not European

I was going to ask you to pay for your crimes againts my people. No need though, your country will be an Islamic kaliphate within a decade. Get fucked

t. Svekobot