Greater Finland

>Wake up
>This is your world

How do you feel? Th population will be assimilated into the finnish culture and finnic minorities are given privileges.

Other urls found in this thread:

arhikuittinen.puheenvuoro.uusisuomi.fi/132587-ylen-suomi-on-ruotsalainen-on-pelottavaa-propagandaa
instagram.com/explore/locations/545198503/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Finnmark and Meänmaa not included
shit map

But we still have enough people to send them for getting shot by finnish sniper

Finland is the best country

I think that's a bit excessive, I think that the finnic peoples should be united under one land and the finno-ugric peoples deserve their own nations.

AKA unite Finland, Karelia, Ingria, Estonia and let Komis, Mordvins and others have their own lands

:^)

As a russian, what do you honestly think of giving Karelia to Finland?

A new, even crueller CCCP would rise up, since Finns are even more evil than Russian, and in fact the Russians' gentle Slavic genes mollify the ill effects of the Finnish berserker gene. All that is evil in Russians is inherited from the Finns. Finns would end humanity and the world if they ever took over Russia.

Guys, but are we friends now? I don't mean politics, you come to my cunt to booze, I visit your cunt to feel some 1st world. Let's be friends and forget about all that shit which happened in the past. Actually I'd return Karelia because I live here and Finland is so much better than Russia.

We should offer university education to Maris, Ingrians, Erzäns etc. in their own languages and thus encourage them to cherish their heritage and language. A lot of Finns even on this board try to forge kinship with Scandicucks instead of embracing their true relatives, which is sad.
>bit excessive
Not at all, Finnmark and Meänmaa are historic Finnic lands.

Why do you want a big bunch of Norwegians, and a few sami people into your nation?

Another autism map

>t. Ole the Oppressor

Why do all slovenians on Sup Forums hate finns?

>gentle Slavic genes

Anything but not spb/murmansk. Or our country will suffer alot

Odin and Rurik were Finnish

Most of Karelians are Russians. They speak Russian, they're Orthodox Christians and most of the don't remember their finnish ancients. But I have no something against it, also my grandpa was finnish soldier.

>Anything but not spb/murmansk
How about you start with giving back the territories you are still illegally occupying from us?

Meh, ask oligarchs about it :^)

Not this autism again

Swedish words pojke and kengä come from Finnish.
Ancient Finns taught Swedes about fatherhood and shoes.

>kengä
KANGZ

It means shoe(well boot in modern Swedish). It's amazing how Swedes were walking around barefoot before us.

Really makes you think

Where in Karelia do you live? I'm going to visit Russian Karelia next summer, probably gonna do a small tour by some of the cities
Are Karelians happy with russian rule or is there any thoughts how things would be better if Karelia was independent or finnish?

Agree otherwise, but we cannot understate our brotherhood with the scandinavian nations, whom most of our culture is derived from and whom we need to give thanks for our wealth.
Politically they are our most important and closest friends along with Germany, so I think it would be wrong to start border disputes with countries like Norway and Sweden. The norwegians are such good guys they are just giving us a small piece of Halti anyway :)

I think it would be impossible for Finland to take control of Murmansk, with the nuclear submarines and whatnot

ANCIENT

>Are Karelians happy with russian rule?
No
>there any thoughts how things would be better if Karelia was independent or finnish?
few thousand russian liberals want it.

>Finnmark

They are not Finns just because someone slapped the word Finn on it. It didn't always mean us anyway it used to mean Saami exclusively.

We need Murmansk only for that

Check out the Kvens, they are northern Tavastians

They didn't constitute a majority in Finnmark even if they explored it. Saami wouldn't exist today if there was Finnish settlement. Anyway not a lot is even known about Kvens.

>Kvens
finnish immigrants

>whom most of our culture is derived from
Swedish imperialists destroyed a lot of our culture. How the fuck is that something to be thankful for?
>whom we need to give thanks for our wealth.
Bad Svecoman meme.
>Politically they are our most important and closest friends along with Germany, so I think it would be wrong to start border disputes with countries like Norway and Sweden. The norwegians are such good guys they are just giving us a small piece of Halti anyway :)
>brotherhood with the scandinavian nations
That's not brotherhood.

A mysterious tribe called the Kainu's played a big role in the Bothnian sea during the 1st millenium and weren't the same as modern day Kvens in Norway who come from other tribes hence their eastern dialect.
Still I don't think Finnmark belongs to Finland because some Kainu explored it unlike the other Finn.

We were there first, Nils.

>so I think it would be wrong to start border disputes with countries like Norway and Sweden
>whom most of our culture is derived from and whom we need to give thanks for our wealth
t. Cai-Göran

>tfw suddenly Finnish

I'm happy

>whom most of our culture is derived from and whom we need to give thanks for our wealth.
found the Ålander

>finnish immigrants immigrated during 17th and 18th century, calling them "first"

cant make this shiet up

Your sagas claim otherwise.

Noniin, taas sitä mennään. Lisää kaljaa koneeseen koska kohta saadaan paikalle se persekipeä puolalainen ja joidenkin ruotsihomojen ulinaa :DD

The word Kainuu is derived from norse Kven, meaning woman (english: queen), which could be derived from the fact that north Tavastians (Pohjanmaalaiset, Ostrobothnians) had a matriarchal society ruled by a queen. This is also suggested by Karelian folktales, with stories of the people of Pohjola (English: Place of north, meaning Ostrobothnia) being ruled by Pohjan Akka (English: Old Woman of North)

Psykoosit tulille

Hurrin palkka on kuolema

That's not our sagas desu

I'm okay with restoring the 1939 borders with Finland, but not a square centimeter more. I extremely dislike you and your country, but still i believe Salla, Petsamo and Karelia are your rightful territories.

Kainuu is named after Kainus but there is no ethnic connection worth talking about.
Kven in Finnish is Kainu. Finns with Kven heritage have Kainulainen as their last name.
During early last millenium on there was a rush of Savonians, Ostrobothnians and some Karelians into the Kainu lands which had low populations and Kainus ceased to exist a people.

Harald Fairhair, the founder of Norway, was the paterilineal descendant of a Finnish king.

Really makes you think

>Karelians

Karelia is 85% Russian now, there are literally no Karelians left there.

And how many of these 85% are Finnic by heritage? Not even Russians in Vologda are genetically Slavic.

See They can be Finnicized

What a beatiful Finnish goddess

what about 1939 borders with latvia/estonia?

Kyllähän se on jaloa ajatella että me oltais oltu pohjoisen rooma, mutta kun suomen varsinainen kehitys ja kulttuuristuminen viimesen 1000 vuoden ajan on pitkälti ruotsalaisten maahantuomaa on paha vättää vastaan. Ruotsi sivisti Suomen samalla tavalla kuin Saksa sivisti Ruotsin, Rooma Saksan, Kreikka Rooman, Mesopotamia Kreikan, Egypti Mesopotamian jne.

Ruotsi oli ja on edelleen meidän tärkein portti eurooppaan, toinen vaihtoehto ruotsalaisille alistumiselle olisi ollut ottaa latinki venäläisiltä perseeseen kuten itäkarjalaiset teki, joten kyllä sanoisin että kyllä mieluusti olen kulttuuriltani eurooppalaiseen piiriin kuuluva, tarkemmin katsottuna pohjoismaiseen traditioon kuuluva suomalainen yksilö. Jos muihin pohjoismaihin ottaa liikaa pesäeroa ei mene montaa minuuttia kun tuntee iivanan jo kuiskuttelemassa korvaan

Russia is swedish clay.

>And how many of these 85% are Finnic by heritage?

The same as number of Russians living in Kaliningrad who are Germanic by heritage - close to zero. The only people of Finnic heritage in Russia are small minorities like Erzya, Mari, Moksha, Komi, Udmurts, Karelians, Vepsians and others.

>Not even Russians in Vologda are genetically Slavic.

Yup, sure, no shit. Also, Moscow, Ryazan, Murom, Suzdal and Novgorod were founded by ancient finnish khans, infa 100%.

I meant Karelians as in inhabitants of the Karelian Republic, not just the ethnic Karelians

Nice dream Antti

>Ruotsi oli ja on edelleen meidän tärkein portti eurooppaan
Kyseisestä portista ei muuta tule ulos kuin itsenäisyyden menetys Brysseliin, somalialaisia ja irakilaisia :D

>suomen varsinainen kehitys ja kulttuuristuminen viimesen 1000 vuoden ajan on pitkälti ruotsalaisten maahantuomaa
Sellaset svekomaanifantasiat siellä

arhikuittinen.puheenvuoro.uusisuomi.fi/132587-ylen-suomi-on-ruotsalainen-on-pelottavaa-propagandaa

What about giving Vilno back to Poland?

Sweden is Somalian clay.

Are you retarded mate?
Finnic people didn't vanish into the air they started speaking Slavic.
NW federal district is pretty damn Finnic although it's only a fraction of Russian population.
In the Volga also most people have Finnic origins but mixed with Turkic.

Thx Hans, can you help us make it true?

You had to us the word "Russians" then, not "Karelians". Russians living in Tatarstan are still Russians, not Tatar. The same goes for other republics.

This is fair

Go die in a ditch Nils

Why are you so mad? Medicine time?

You get more than you deserve.
We get only what we deserve.

Fair deal, I think.

God bless Finland.

>Are you retarded mate?

I was going to ask you the same question.

>Finnic people didn't vanish into the air they started speaking Slavic.

Wrong, we always lives separately from Finnic people and never really mixed with them.
When will this stupid meme end finally? We are not your half-finnic bastard brothers and barely have anything to do with you in terms of genetics. We even looks completely differently.

>lives

*lived

Nykyään näin, ruotsalaisten pitäisi kyllä vähän skarpata tän niiden monikulttuuri projektin kanssa + eristää ja kaasuttaa Rosengården

Ei ole svekomaania täällä nähtykkään. Kerro toki miten suomalaiset olisivat alkaneet esim. kirjoittamaan tai harrastamaan muita kehittyneitä taiteenlajeja ilman eurooppalaista vaikutusta, kehittäneet minkäänlaista korkeampaa yhteiskuntaa tai olleet varteenotettava kansakunta silloin kun kontakti muihin olisi vääjäämättä tullut. Veikkaan että olisi käynyt melko köpelösti

Otherwise good but

>The finnic areas of Estonia, Saaremaa and Livland
>Swedish

RRRRÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ

Not all Russians are Finnic, some have only some percentages of Finnic admix and are close to 'Polack master race'.

However others are almost pure Finnic yet speak Russian.
I definitely see them as close relatives of Finns despite being corrupted by a bad culture.
As for looking different, doesn't matter Veps are 100% Finnic and don't look the same either.
Veps and Karelians are always welcome in Finland even if they stopped speaking their language because blood doesn't disappear.

Do your edits in Estonia, and I'll save it. I drew the Estonia parts because of the Swedish empire back in the days, and I'm ignorant of which parts culturally would be Finnish/Swedish.

I'm waiting for the day

>Not all Russians are Finnic,

Right, only 3-3.5 million of Russia's citizens are Finnic, which makes them 2% of the country's population.

>some have only some percentages of Finnic admix and are close to 'Polack master race'.

We aren't fucking poles either. Genetically we are the same distant from them as from Germans.

I'm talking about genes not language.
North of a Pskov-Tver line, Finnic admixture in Russians blows up.
There might not be any Slavic admixture in many of the there villages which speak Slavic because Slavs are such a recent phenomenon there.

I fixed the finnic areas in the baltics, but why did you claim finnish lapland to Norway? And Greenland/Iceland for Norway?

>vassal states

Is this accurate, that Swedes have nothing in the baltics?

Iceland, Faroe, and Greenland because it used to be ours until Danes took it as their own when we were thrown into union with the Swedes.

The Finnish laplands just for aestetics of the Norwegian boarder, really. I was thinking of editing it back to make it less autistic.

>I'm talking about genes

Human and tomato share about 50% of common genes.

>North of a Pskov-Tver line, Finnic admixture in Russians blows up.

Have you tested the DNA of every Russian person living there or do you have at least a research with any representative samples?

Just remove the parts from Norway during Stormaktstiden + Russia and there you have rightful swedish clay.

I haven't tested the samples myself your countrymen have done it for me.
If you're trying to claim people in Mezen come from Poland then you're out of your fucking mind. They seem pure Finnic if anything.

Rus_Me

And this town isn't an exception but a part of the rule.

Let's see what they look like

instagram.com/explore/locations/545198503/

Not exactly like Finns but just about as Finnic I'd say. Maybe a little more Siberian influence.

You have no rightful clay here after 1700s

>Kerro toki miten suomalaiset olisivat alkaneet esim. kirjoittamaan tai harrastamaan muita kehittyneitä taiteenlajeja ilman eurooppalaista vaikutusta, kehittäneet minkäänlaista korkeampaa yhteiskuntaa
Et taida olla kuullut muinaisista suomalaiskuninkaista tai sumerilaisista edeltäjistämme.
Norgayans deserve nothing. We deserve everything from Ruija to the Urals.

I would be glad if we integrate with Finland more but I'm afraid finns are scared of our people being rude, violent and pure on average.

t. Self-loating Svecoman-brainwashed cuckboi
or
t. Cai-Göran

Probably the latter

>Cai-görän
Good one. Haven't heard that one.

Svecoman sympathizers will hang in due time

>wanting russians polluting your pure unique finn genetics

just expel them out of the borders

>I think that's a bit excessive
dont be shy now. you must always start your negotiations with a strong hand.

>sumerilaisista edeltäjistämme

WE

no
yes

I considered it, but the finnic people in Estonia is not reason enough. By the same logic I could make Scandinavia and germania into one country (but I don't want that). Finland is big enough now.

I think I would feel alright if I were included in Greater Finland. In fact I'm bummed that I'm left out.

but

>Sweden taking Estonia and Livland

This is just not right, make them at least independent