How do I permanently erase that annoying cocksucking fucking Google listening shit from my phone

How do I permanently erase that annoying cocksucking fucking Google listening shit from my phone

I think it's called Ok Google

And anything else Google related except play I also want permanently erased. Why the FUCK is simoling deleting a goddamn application no longer simple.

Install a different ROM. I use LineageOS myself. No Google shenanigans.

I do not know how to do that. All I want to do is erase this stupid fucking thing. I don't know how to install a new ROM and I'm not fucking with it tonight. I just want an application deleted. I don't want to have to do a full fucking wipe. Which at this point by God I'm going eventually. I fucking hate Google and I hate anyone who works for Google. I am going to pray sincerely to God to nuke San Francisco. I absolutely mean it.

Just disable it, bro. Or disable the Google application from your app list.

Security and privacy isn't easy. Full stop.

If you want to improve your current situation you will have to educate yourself on the matter in order to take action. The alternative is accepting you don't understand or don't want to understand and just live with the fact your data /location/behavior/conversations gets stolen and monetized.

HOW

Install a new ROM.

Take your phone and put it in the street. After a few minutes a certified Google representative will send one of their self-driving cars to permanently disable it for you.

Install a new ROM faggot

You need to root your phone. Then you can uninstall what you want.

>I think it's called Ok Google
No it's called the whole fukken Google Framework. The only way to get rid of it is to flash a ROM without this spy cancer.

> How do I permanently erase that annoying cocksucking fucking Google listening shit from my phone
Get an iPhone, simpleton. Also Sup Forums is not tech support

>Get an iPhone, simpleton.
Although this meets OP's requirement of removing the Google framework it doesn't really do very well in the spirit of escaping the botnet.

> doesn't really do very well in the spirit of escaping the botnet
Apple privacy >>>>>> Google """"privacy"""

Don't trivialize Apples data mining. It's still stealing your info. Google being worse doesn't validates Apples practices. Less botnet is still botnet. Get a FOSS ROM. An Apple phone doesn't support this so don't get one of those.

OP doesn't sound like the most computer-literate person. Do you expect him to learn how to flash ROMs and install alternate bootloaders? We don't even know what phone he has or if there is a safe or official way of unlocking the loader (if it is locked). Buying an iPhone and disabling as much data collection as possible is a much easier and practical process.

see

Keeping your audience in mind is an important part of security. Just because you can't completely mitigate a problem doesn't mean you shouldn't take ANY measures against the problem.

[spoiler] it's been possible to listen in on your phones while they are off since rotary phones were invented [/spoiler]

b-b-but my rotary phone had a physical switch that disconnected the microphone/speaker when hung up.

>OK Google, how can I disable Google voice?