What's a good tech degree for a neet with no life...

What's a good tech degree for a neet with no life? Whant to apply for a college loan and thinking of doing cyber security or software engineer. What does Sup Forums suggest? I don't want to waste the loan or degree.

also want the answer

>Whant
Better get an English degree

Forget cyber security, it is something you can do when you have years of experience with the system in question - not something to start out with

my friend is wondering too

>good tech degree for a neet with no life

pretty much everything, having no life is a good qualification for working in tech

Nothing. Stop trying.

I always thought being head of IT at some small to mid-sized company would be a good lazy fuck job. Every IT department is full of guys who don't bathe or shave and who watch pro wrestling all day and occasionally tell you to restart your computer and just google any bigger issues

IT industry is saturated as fuck. if you want to actually make a living, learn a trade or go into something else. Not even trying to meme you here.

Lest you end up on HR's list of the 150 other graduates trying to fill a Jnr position (don't forget you need 5 years of experience, goy).

>Pizza
>Hat

>over saturated
>not even trying to meme you here
well meme'd my friend ;) ;) lawl ecks deeee

Computer Engineering. Specifically - embedded systems design, integration and programming. Shit's hot.

just become a webshit like everyone else

And how much of that deficit do you think is outsourced to india?

Do you need a degree to do webdev? Proofs? What percentage of webdevs don't have a degree?

Neet don't get degree

Apply for ez help desk shit, do CCNA and other certs on the side. Some even pay for you to do the certs, climb that way.

I don't live in America but that's how many here starts their careers.

Depending on where you live the whole IT job market is divided into two camps; Employers posting "over kill" requirements for the position listed or there's over saturation of IT people in said area. Either way its hard as fuck getting anywhere. Then you got people who have been with said "company" for long time. To much time invested to just toss it away. Said person tries to get over within said company's IT division only to learn that most in house IT has been outsourced while all that's left is all upper level management type shit. Which to put bluntly means lots of bullshit, stress, and paperwork plus if something gets fucked up it's your ass on the line first. Used to be if you had your A+ cert you could at least get a Help desk job pretty easy. Which is fine, nothing wrong with that, start at the low end and slowly move up. Now it's like A+ and 5 yrs Exp plus 4 yrs college degree, I dunno, you get the point though.

mechanical engineer

an all catch degree

business these days expect you to catch up in a week or so with the work over there unless you're on an unpaid internship for the long term.

the general compsci degree would do.

no one hires a "cyber security" recent graduate.

that's a 5 year experience with a few certifications behind you, no one gives a fuck about college, they want the RHCSA and Cisco bullshit printed onto paper with your name

yeah java development maybe try learning a fucking usefull skill pajeet.