Is there a legit emulator for the switch?

Is there a legit emulator for the switch?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=1lYhm2_rqxk
h2v.online
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

of course not
there is one that only runs homebrew and maybe shows the intro picture of some games

>Playing video games
It's time to grow up, son

No, it'll take some years.

There's a vaporware project called Yuzu that does nothing.

All i could find. Any bainiacs that can confirm?

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=1lYhm2_rqxk

There's one that I don't remember the name of that requires a Patreon subscription to use. It's still very early in development but apparently can already run BotW. But please, don't fall for it. The devs are using a leaked copy of the Switch SDK to develop it and have openly refused to share it with the Hombrew community so that they can capitalize on their emulator.

Cemu?

Yep that's it.

there will be in the coming years. if dubs it'll come this year

Cemu is Wii U emulator, not Switch.
BOTW was released on both and it runs Wii U version

Does it work? Can you play anything on it?

Your toaster doesn't count poorfag

Yes, but like every emulator it has issues.
It was created pretty much for BoTW and can play it reasonably well, no idea how other games run (if they even do)

Yes but give it a couple of years to run commercial games, there's an experimental emulator based on Citra (Switch has the same OS and CPU architecture as the 3DS so it's decently reverse-engineered already).

>Vaporware
>Announced last week

It's built around a Tegra SoC so it won't take long.

Yuzu. It can boot some homebrew
Made by the citra peeps.

>shows wiiu emulator
>in a switch emulator thread

Development for a Switch emulator under the same name exists.

Go back to all of you. I hate you stupid numales so much.

Cardboard is not emulated.

>being a tecnocrat
it's time to grow up, son

IDK. anyway, my toaster laptop with i3 & Intel HD will not run it at more than 2 fps.

Search "yuzu".

>>Sup Forums

hai

Bullshit. Cemu has been around since 2015 and ran many other games before BotW. They focused heavily on that for six months last year though, because that's what was keeping the Patreon money flowing in. They're back to improving other things now though.

>switch emulators being developed out the ass
>still no xbox huge emulator

Any download link for that emulator that i dont have to fucking pay?

Any home worth playing on the Xbox heuge is also on PC

I would play 120 dollars to have working halo 2 or halo 3 multiplayer on pc

Just buy one, it's a cheap tablet
The Wii U emulator requires a CPU that costs like 3-4 times what you can buy a Wii U for to run smoothly, and that's ignoring the rest of the system

>Requires Windows Vista

Just means you need to be using an operating system newer than XP to use it. May have been an inconvenience in 2007 but not anymore

It online is shut down

Not with that attitude
h2v.online

Is that worth trying? Does it "just work" and have a community of players large enough ti always be able to find games?

The first result in Google, dumbdumb. Patreon supporters only get new builds a week early.

Couple hundred players, kinda buggy but they're slowly making it as seamless of an experience as possible

Im gonna tonight

Probably has more people playing than LOLbreakers
Even Halo CE on PC still has hundreds of people online and dozens of servers

>need
You could play it on xp with ported dx10 from vista(dlls), afaik.

Two reasons:
1. All of xbox's games that are worth buying are already on windows

2. xbox is the gayest system. Only faggots buy xbox.

>console wars shit
Go back to Sup Forums

>Dolphin for Gamecube and Wii
>CEMU for Wii U
>Citra for 3DS
>Yuzu for Switch

Out of these emulator, Dolphin works best, playing almost every game from start to finish. CEMU is not open source, and is shady as hell, plus shilled on the dev's patreon, but it has improved a lot in the last three months to the point where the big Wii U games (Mario Kart, Smash, and BOTW) are all playable from start to finish. Citra is a nice and easy to run emulator, but the development for it takes longer so progress is not as fast, and now that YUZU has just been released, Citra will probably slow development down to a crawl because the devs behind Citra are now focusing their work on Yuzu (YUZU is a fork of Citra, so despite being open source, the big improvements will probably come solely from the Citra team).

Yeah, but it's not really relevant now

That's what I had to do. Then my uncle got an HP pre-built with Vista on it and I though it would perform better
It didn't

Yuzu is the only Switch emulator that's been openly announced, and it's gotten absolutely 0 gameplay shown at all, so we aren't even sure how far along it is. There is a Discord server for it if you want to follow the development, you can easily find it on Google.

Just buy a switch. The whole appeal of the switch is being comfy in bed, not fucking around with a crashing stuttering emulator on your pc. Cemu as cool as it is, doesnt have shit on the real console experience

This. Have fun playing BotW on a plane ride using CEMU

Thanks for the info mate, appreciate it :)

If there were more games, sure, but considering my only interest is BOTW i dont think I'll spend on a 300$ console to buy one game. Odyssey can suck my dick

>implying
even if they are it's shitty ports like that was always the thing. the multiplat versions of games paled in comparison to the xbot master race versions. PC often was just uprezzed ps2 shit.

I like splatoon 2 a lot. Mario cart is fun with friends. We really need more multiplayer games

ARMs is the shit yo.

Only chad you mean

What is a laptop?

Except I could run H2V at 4k 60fps
Try doing that on an Xbox

>bring your "gaming laptop" in a plane
>bring your "gaming laptop" to the dealership
>bring your "gaming laptop" anywhere

>gaming on a plane

Why must the fps be capped? I want 144hz for my shooters. Pls tell physics are not bound to frames

>pull out a giant GAYMUR laptop to run a demanding emulator
>mobile CPU struggles to keep consistent frame rates
>fans screaming at 100% to keep the entire system form melting
>chews through the battery in 15 minutes

read the reply chain retard

>play hoursefire laptop in bed
>catch on fire
>die
Also not comfy

Literally nothing wrong with this

>shitty ports
>quotes Halo 2 Vista
Apply yourself

>pull out giant laptop and push everyone aside
>game capped at 30 is enough
>fans screaming but that doesn't concern the user with headphones on
>plug it in
>checkmate athiest

No idea, but I ran it at 75hz on a CRT back in the day so they probably aren't

>Not staring at the back of the seat the whole time
Dude It's like people are retarded, right?

Like am I the only intellectual who watches paint dry and stares at inanimate objects for hours on end because of how high my IQ is?

>still didn't read
>gets mad because he's illiterate

Airplane outlets can't actually deliver the power a gayman laptop would draw

Please explain then.

topic: xbox emulator

Counterpoint: useless because PC ports of Xbox games exist and are vastly superior

Yeah airplane outlets top out at like 80 watts if you're lucky. Gaming laptops can easily draw 120 watts

read the reply chain

>vastly superior
>dead community
>badly optimized and No HDR
>Barely better than the Xbox One X version which is the most optimized one
>no Backward compatible for Xbox 360 games and OG xbox games
Hue hue hue hue

>don't have to deal with shitty stuff like Meltdown and Spectre.

Right I forgot that the Xbox One X existed in 2007

Here's your (you)

You k ow the new Xbox is X86 right?

So?

eldewrito.com wait for this. Closest we'll get.

there's also installation 01

>Tegra is easy to emulate

whoaa....you don't say....?

>trusting MS """""security"""""

how can he emulate a wii u on his macbook?

I'm so surprised that FX CPUs can now actually do 30FPS without drops, they are actually improving CEMU a lot

Im gonna check that out. So stoked to be able to go home and easily play halo 2 and 3 online for free

Life is a great big game, you go to school, graduate, get a job, maybe start a family, but in the end, why does it even matter? The story short, just do whatever the fuck you want, in the end we all become ash anyways, devoid of memories and regret and all our sins washed cleaned, truly a return to the blank slate.

It's AMD, it's safe.

Wow thanks user. I really needed another reason to be depressed and lazy.

You're a fucking retard if you don't think vidya has played a massive hand in improving technology over the years. I'll discuss shit on both boards and disreguard your gayshit opinion.

Yes. XboneX is the creme de la creme of gaychad consoles. Its the only system to desperately increase their hardware quality and still fail as a platform since their small library of games is available on windows.

Yeah dude we are all like *rips bong* a grain of sand my man *eats hotpocket*

Life isn't a game.
You have countless choices, infinite path, you can whatever you want as long it

console wars go to We do cpu, gpu, os wars here

>reason to be depressed and lazy

no its so that you should keep striving to imporove and better yourself but if you can't get up there just remember that we all die, even billionaires or who ever set things up to hold you back, and all those that spat at you and all those people who set things up that stopped you from 'making it' and hoarded billions, death is the ultimate equalizer in the end, they also become equal in value to even you.