Getting a second monitor

What do you perfer? 2 TN panels or 1 TN 1 IPS. Same screen size.

Two IPS or an IPS and a TN.

I need at least one of my monitors capable of good colors for muh chinese cartoons.

TN is dogshit so 2 IPS

While I agree that IPS is better. The price is not

>good stuff costs more money than bad stuff
wow
what a world

get a 2 in 1 IPS and TN screen best of both worlds

What cheap 24inch 4K monitor would you recommend ? Just looking to watch some UHD movies on it and no gaming.

UHD is useless on a monitor that size, the pixel density is far beyond what you'll notice with the naked eye.

1440p for 24-27" 30"+ is 4k territory.

>Just looking to watch some UHD movies on it and no gaming.
Get the cheapest 4k tv with the lowest amount of lag.

you need to put pants on your head and buy monitors with different aspect ratios

damn really ? I currently have a 24inch and I didn't want anything bigger on my desk.

AMVA panels.

However they are not all the same.
I got one 4k 32" AMVA panel and it was godsent, fucking amazing, great everything and good colors.
After that I got myself another auxiliary 1080p panel for toolbars and references but I didn't check the colors and was only sRGB, not Adobe RGB, the colors are fucking dogshit like on a fucking TN but well it's ok for an auxiliary extention display,

Then dont bother with 4k, it's just pointless at that screen size.

You'll have to set windows GUI scaling to 200% just to read text.

Two good TN or a shitty tn and an IPS

>I currently have a 24inch and I didn't want anything bigger on my desk.
Honestly I wasn't even thinking that you would put the TV on your desk. I imagined it as putting it near your pc, so you could watch videos on the larger second screen.

Ips are $100.
I suggest va or ips.
Get 1 big one.

Just get it mounted on the wall or a fully articulating arm.

Two IPS

Why would you want a 90s TN screen? Are you a poorfag or a gaymen?

I don't watch any regular TV, just some shows I download and the occasional movies so the 24inch is fine for me. My room doesn't really have a good space for a big TV, I thought the difference for UHD movies movies would be really noticeable on a 4K screen at the same size.
Thanks for the advice.

>Are you a poorfag or a gaymen?
8 bit ips displays aren't even expensive, and gaming on a tn isn't really that good, so really there isn't a point to buying a tn unless you fucked up.

Well technically it would depend on your seated viewing distance to your display.

If you're sitting 5 inches from a 4k 24" panel, you'll notice the difference between a 1080p and 4k panel.

However, most people sit ~2 feet back, or more. If you're that far back a 4k panel of that size just wont matter.

>I don't watch any regular TV
You don't have to use the tuner user.
>My room doesn't really have a good space for a big TV
The smaller 4k tvs are cheaper, so win-win?
>I thought the difference for UHD movies movies would be really noticeable on a 4K screen at the same size.
It might be, but tn panels are kind of shit at any resolution, or size.

I already own 1 TN screen and I do play video games. I am just asking if I should get something better as a second display

Get an IPS, and make that your main/only display.

1 VN :^)

>LCD
they're both garbage.
>would you like the douche? or the turd sammich?