Would you buy Apple products if you weren't a poorfag?

Would you buy Apple products if you weren't a poorfag?

Of course no ^^

>if you weren't a poorfag?
Most of the apple buyers are from india, and china, so most poofags do buy apple.
I read a story about a chinese man going to indonesia to buy the newest apple product of that year, and he was ripped off of the money he's been setting aside for a few years by the indonesians.
tldr; poorfags buy apple products, and indonesians are scumbags. The end.

After what they did with the MBP and High Sierra I started to think about building a hackintosh

I'm not a third-world subsistence farmer or similar, so I could buy Apple products if I cared to. With that out of the way -
In the future, maybe, but not very likely. Right now, I wouldn't buy anything with an Intel CPU unless there was no viable alternative - the platform's just too messy for my liking.

Why do I always see poor looking people like the types that live in the hood having Apple products?

𝐚 e s t h e t i c s

Fuck no! Rather build it myself and roll a Linux. It is not that Apple products are expensive, it's that you are constrained by the os, and you cannot go wild on the hardware.
Most users do not care. But I do. Freedom to install and configure any botnet I what is a must

I do buy them, for my technically illiterate aunt. The savings in being able to offload lots of stupid tech support questions to the apple store is well worth it.

I just keep a stub system locally to be able to remotely fix their shit, and work with their shit. currently a iphone SE.

Only 3% of Indians use iOS as of December 2017. 80%+ use android

Would you buy Apple products if you weren't a homosexual?

>t. I'm so poor I think spending a grand in a fashion accessory is being wealthy.
saged.

I made 10k off bitcoin and i STILL wont buy apple

>Would you buy Apple products if you weren't a poorfag?
No, I would never buy an Apple product.

>why would I when my employer paid for my MBP and iPhone and will pay for my next MBP and iPhone

India, China, and Brazil are top 3 apple owners in the world.

I had an ibook 99, iphone 3 and iphone 4.

The only good one was the iphone3, the others felt like expensive toys. I think I grew up out of apple.

I have a mediocre job and I could afford them if I wanted them. They aren't even that expensive. I don't buy them because they're trash. I had an iPhone 6 and the thing boot looped and wouldn't turn back on. The thing would also drop my calls all the time because of the finicky antenna. It's all just games and other retarded useless shit in the store. None of the apps were even good, it's just social media trash and time wasters for lonely virgin betas. I returned it to the carrier and exchanged it for a flip phone instead and it just works for calls. I also bought a 2011 MacBook Pro back in 2012 and it was shit, so I returned it and got a ThinkPad X230 and I'm still using it right now. Apple products are just bad in general. I'd rather have cheap and ugly tech that works for its intended purpose than some shiny toys that only act as status symbols.

No.

This.

For Apple to do business in India they’re required to do domestic manufacturing. Indian iPhones are only sold to Indians.

I can afford and do buy Apple products but not for me, I buy them for my children.

They moved from iPods and iPads on to latest gen iPhones.

Would I have an iPhone? Not a fucking chance.

I have a Galaxy S8 Plus as my daily driver and my works phone is a Xperia Z5c which I've told my IT department that I don't want to change.

Apple products are for children, ladies, OAP's and men who are "behind with the rent".

They're comfy. I get the appeal. Thing is their locked down UI and shitty ecosystem leaves me cold.

>Market share
Yes Android has a larger market share, but Indians, Brazilians, and the Chinese own the most apple products in the world.

Again not really true
Keep in mind, India is part of Asia. This chart is from 2015

Apple is a poverty brand.