Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/hanging/short-drop/simple-suspension
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/hanging/short-drop/simple-suspension

You could live in a mental hospital

Run in front of semi

this is my nightmare

>if i kill myself, I wont be able to masturbate anymore

you could just jump off a building or in front of a train.
Gravity is your friend

nah. not a train. makes people late to work

not a building, you could end up killing someone else.

You can make a dangerous journey through the shithole or swim across the sea on a sailing boat. It is better to die doing something dangerous than to die for nothing.

use helium

Just buy an exit bag if you want to die that badly.

>pic couldn't be more relevant

Whoever wrote that has no idea what depression is

this

Also pic for you OP

This will almost certainly not work because helium tank manufacturers started putting in a certain % of air to prevent this sort of shit. Helium exit bags are a thing though.

>everybody is exactly the same

Yes, it varies from person to person. For some it's an annoying though in the corner of their brain that they hide with a drink/smoke, while for others it's a mental problem that simply doesn't let them get out of bed most days.

I was severely depressed for a long time, couldn't leave my apartment or my head would start pounding and eventually I'd pass out because I was scared of the world, I felt like my life wasn't real and it was all fake and whatever.

Despite all of that, I kept going out every single day. I'd go out with the few friends I still had, go to the toilet when I was about to pass out, wake up, get up, and keep going. I drank alcohol and smoked ciggies like I expected to die that die. I made a lot of friends this way, most of them I still keep in contact with.

The point that pic and me rn are trying to make is this - you can submit to depression as it's bitch and open your boipussi for eternal rape, ask for help and get treatment, or tell it to go fuck itself because you are in control.

You either give up and die miserable and lonely, blaming the world and everyone around you, or pound your chest, lift the bottle up, turn up the music and keep on keeping on. That's how I did it.

>This will almost certainly not work

REEEEEEEEE
How about this?

>lives in usa
>wants to nuke himself
westerners are pussies

That should do it.

lol you can't store nukes in space dummy

how do I help russia not be shit

>the world's your oyster

i'm useless trash that despite finishing uni and more or less trying couldn't find a better job than a store clerk. i've failed myself and my parents who believed in me. it's been 2 years since i've quit my last shitty job and came back to parents' house. i honestly would like to die just so that my parents wouldn't have to pay for the food to feed me, but like probably many in my situation as long as i have internet connection i'll manage. cutting me off would probably push me further, because i'm too old and too tired and not enough motivated to try and find another career and being in a deadbeat job isn't preferable to this.

so where's my oyster

Why are you so depressed?

become career criminal

you could always hang yourself, like if you make the knot correctly and fall down a few metres it will snap your neck, should be quick

Just get your shit together. Is the only cure.

Why the fuck do people keep responding to this shit????

Every fucking time he makes a thread, never posts in it and it gets 30+ replies. Why?

>he doesn't know

What degree?

Also, go Elliot. Or better, go werewolf. Leave your basement, live inawoods, and hunt unsuspecting tourists for their flesh wiht your bare hands and teeth. I suggest to start on the weaker ones (children, elderly) and over the time as you become fucking ripped from living in the woods and eating human flesh which, being human muslcle mostly has the idea composition for building human muscle, graduate to hunting exclusively strong men in their prime

I'm planning on buying a really sharp tanto (Japanese knife).

Once it arrives, I'll get piss drunk and then stab myself in the abdomen or chest multiple times.

Either that or maybe I'll try to cut my own throat, although I hear that's pretty hard.

And slashing your wrists has a low success rate.

I was originally going to hang myself but I don't want to be a brain dead vegetable if I fail.

Cool that's really interesting thanks for sharing

>stab myself in the abdomen or chest multiple times.
You won't.

Getting stabbed doesn't feel good at all. It feels worse than anything you can ever feel.

t. someone who got stabbed

I know that feel senpai
>inb4 it's a slav thing

Np
I can handle it

You wont do it you're a pussy just like with everything in life