Official 'laugh at Jimbo' thread

>owns the 7th most visited website in the world
>net worth: only 1 million dollars

>makes his site free
>constantly begs for donations

>finally makes a for-profit site
>it's a failure

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>look at this beta cuck, he made the world a slightly better place for free!!!

He's a hero, and doesn't go the capitalist way you go, OP.

>>look at this beta cuck, he made the world a slightly better place for free!!!
/thread

hes also anarcho capitalist leaning libertarian, at least thats the impression I got meeting him

If people were able to think ahead at what the world would be like without an add free encyclopedia online everyone would donate. I donate every year and you should as well because i can guarantee you use Wikipedia on a daily basis.

I don't. if wikipedia would finally die the world would be a better place.

>I donate every year and you should as well because i can guarantee you use Wikipedia on a daily basis.
I do too.

They add a cookie to block the popup ads once you've donated and I accidentally cleared the browser cache the next day kek.

he really is a hero. OP is a fag

look at this alpha chad, swimming in billions

>hero
>support bullshitfeed instead academic papers as sources
Some one give me that screenshot from twitter.

>hero
>runs a propaganda site

But seriously, worshiping idols is the most cucky thing you can do.

Wikipedia is one of humanity's greatest achievements. He should be proud.

the more i see people like you, the more i believe in the viability of reeducation camps

FUCK you and your advertisements you faggot

You guys do realise they're swimming in cash, right? See pic related:
>only 2M actual hosting
>11M "awards and grants" (i.e. redonating your money)
>almost 34M on salaries with ~280 employees - meaning almost 120k average salary
>4M donation processing
>22M profit despite all that
Wikipedia isn't going anywhere if you stop being a good goyim.

Look at the gamergate page and tell me it's not propaganda you massive faggot

I don't remember that specific article having propaganda, but I do remember reading about atheism on Wikipedia at one time and I can confirm that it is biased to hell (not surprising, I guess). However, wouldn't you blame the specific person who wrote or edited this article, and not Wikipedia?

I tried editing Wiki pages back in the day, eventually I was banned for sockpuppeting because I pressed the issues on the John Kerry page that they were trying to erase. They accused me of having multiple accounts and banned a large part of my town in Texas IP range from accessing the site. There's a clique of volunteers that pretty much control the narrative. For less politicized stuff it's probably fine, but they are retarded and hope they no longer exist. I remember a time Jimbo got in trouble because he was using the foundation money to pay for dates lol. I think he realizes the monster he created but he can't shut it down.

I blame Wikipedia for not letting anyone else edit it. They're endorsing it by having that as the single "true" version on their site

Does he still plaster his face all over Wikipedia when asking for donations? That was hilarious.