Terry will never stream again

>terry will never stream again

Other urls found in this thread:

jdavidsonlaw.com/Phoenix_Criminal_Defense_Blog/2016/December/Consequences_of_Failure_to_Appear_in_Arizona.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any updates?

they gave him 4 years

What's happening with him? Any updates? Did he attend his court date this week? Where the hell has he gone?

Source

F

What did he do this time?

What didn't he do?

He sucked a dog off

He got caught with his herd of nigger cattle.

Swung his laptop charger at the cops and hit one of them in the head whilst calling them "gorilla monkey niggers" in a very hostile manner.

Who?

holy fuck. please be true

where is terry

So CIA NIGGERS finally caught him?

Terry streams are comfy as fuck

allegedly :^(

>What's happening with him?
No one knows.
>Any updates?
No.
>Did he attend his court date this week?
No.
>Where the hell has he gone?
No one knows.

at this point he's either dead or jailed

We never knew how good we had it until it's gone. :(
Classic Sup Forums taking all things good for granted.

being basically homeless he could have been shot by CIA niggers and dumped in a landfill or in the desert, eaten by coyotes. no one will ever know

He didn't attend his court date this week, which means he wasn't in custody. Terry is still free! And while he is free, there is always hope.

What if he's in custody in another state? I'm not sure how quickly they communicate with each other?

Or he fled to Mexico, now surrounded by mexican (niggers) followers and is the guru of a new TempleOS cult.

For something that seems this small (some property defacement in Arizona), they probably don't waste any time or resources actively looking for someone outside the state. But sure, you're totally right. Terry could be in the hospital, or incarcerated elsewhere, or back in Las Vegas, or dead in the desert from dehydration, or even ...

... gathering a Temple OS army in Mexico!

I hope Terry hasn't run afoul of a "No Country for Old Men" situation.

I'm pretty sure people know his parents address and or phone number
A polite phonecall as an old friend would nt hurt

This. Someone know their phone?

Do you think terry will ever be locked up in the loony bin by the cia?

His parents are frail and in their 80s. The only thing you'd accomplish by calling them is making them upset. They're not going to go riding through the fucking desert on dune buggies looking for him.

But aren't they responsible by Terry since he's mentally ill? At least that's how it works in my country.

No, they're not.

Terry has been diagnosed with Schizophrenia, but that doesn't mean he's been remanded into custodial care. There are lots of people who might be considered mentally ill -- bipolar, schizophrenia, kleptomania, etc -- but they don't get locked up against their will and lose their freedom. Terry would have to "go to the next level."

We are talking about a country that gives driver licences to fucking schizos. Hell, he could even buy a gun if he wanted to.

He's fine as long he stays out of Arizona.

what's wrong with arizona

that's where the warrant out for his arrest is.

it's only a misdemeanor, but still.

jdavidsonlaw.com/Phoenix_Criminal_Defense_Blog/2016/December/Consequences_of_Failure_to_Appear_in_Arizona.aspx

i'll bet she can see Uranus with those thangs

John McCain

Who's Terry?

Stop glorifying mental illness.

fuck this is sad... I miss Terry

AK-terry
Cia massacre when?

i love this gif!