I got memed into installing pi-hole recently and holy cow look how active my devices were while I was asleep!

I got memed into installing pi-hole recently and holy cow look how active my devices were while I was asleep!

Tell me user, why do you use Windows 10?

2 adblockers + pihole? wow there jordan

I got memed into shilling software recently and holy cow look how much of a retard I look like while posting!

she's cheating on you, Jordan

>sleeping at 9pm
lel what are you. 12?

us late nite sadbois amirite xd

I am 30.

>staying up late
Stupid neet.

lel that explains it then. How's old age, old man?

>Wondoos OSX

He's a functioning member of society

>Lust cinema | Dirty Feet

?????

9 is actually late for me desu, I'm usually in bed by 7:30 at the latest. There's nothing wrong with it, and there's nothing wrong with being awake during the daytime. I'm able to get my hikes in and stuff, there's not much you can do in the nighttime except troll Sup Forums and stuff.

I dunno man. Every night I dress up as a random super hero and fight random people that I accuse of commiting some crime. I think its better than trolling 4 chan and watching TV. Sometimes I drink vodka + rootbeer. Its a drink I made up called "recent times". No bar will openly sell it to me though. Theres a ton of things you can do at night if you think about it.

>there's not much you can do in the nighttime except troll Sup Forums and stuff.

Depends what you're doing i guess. I find it easier to work once everyone's asleep.

What device is constantly contacting google? Your android phone?

Yes

I got memed into installing it too
but holy shit, I have 9% of queries blocked
70% is insane

I uninstalled any apps from my android phone that I think might be remotely shady (games, some plugins for my edge screen I don't use, etc)
Will see if it improves or not and if not will investigate further

post blacklists

Also not meaning to double post, but my phone even has adguard on it lol

default, you can see nearly all requests were to googleadservices.com

Jesus, flash something else and get rid of the botnet already

I'm a nightcrawler, so I disagree with the notion that there's nothing to do besides troll the internet after dark.
Gotta love the feeling of total and complete isolation that comes after midnight. Occasionally I'll hit the streets around 2 a.m. and just meander about.

>TFW didn't block out my IP address
Please don't hack me guys

u know u can type pi.hole instead right?

>Gotta love the feeling of total and complete isolation that comes after midnight.
That's why I like to go hiking. You see some people once every couple miles but mostly you're alone

Don't know if pasta, but i chuckled

don't, he's fucking weird.

>>>Occasionally I'll hit the streets around 2 a.m. and just meander about.

Posted this to Sup Forums but no response yet, anyone here can help?
tfw no friends to play video game with and the "guided game" feature of destiny 2 has had me waiting over 30 minutes to find some nightfall gals to play with

Is this pi-hole shit any good? What if you want to turn it off for a specific website? Isn't ublock much better?

>Isn't ublock much better?
Pretty sure a dedicated hardware for this stuff is the best you can get.

zz

Don't listen to the underage memers, going to bed and waking up early is a patrician habit, I go to sleep at ~10pm and I'm up by 5 am, by the time the sun comes out I already did a ton of work.

Your energy and cognitive capacity decreases as your day goes by, so it doesn't make sense when people say they are more productive at night, unless they sleep during the day and work during the night.

Ublock only blocks requests made from a browser, I'm thinking of trying this to check if my devices send stuff while I'm asleep.

>going to bed and waking up early is a patrician habit
This. To put it another way, you're up before your enemy.

*tips*

Block 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4?

how is network wide host blocking a meme? i block over 3 million domains, only a fraction of which are ad serving domains. there are also malware serving and other malicious domains you can block, block windows spyware, etc etc.

>wake up
>2394 requests to time.nist.gov

wut

That's NTP (network time protocol). It's mostly harmless, perhaps with the exception of it being possible to track when you're online. But that could easily be solved by having an always-on NTP server for your network.

Do you block google DNS or have any thoughts on the matter?

top fucking kek

Why would I block a DNS server I'm not using mate?

Because it's hard coded in android based devices.

but clearly my pi-hole is taking the requests and blocking them

Please don't make fun of disabled people.

just to split hairs a little, getting memed into something is different from it being a meme

also you wanna pastebin that list for us