Foobar doesn't have shell controls. Wtf?

foobar doesn't have shell controls. Wtf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xhT1qpaQ-wY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just make global keyboard shortcuts

what's a keyboard shortcut?

groove music doen't have this problem

I always just keep foobar open on my second monitor and let it play on shuffle. It just werks desu

I usually have the taskbar icon hidden, but it works over here, OP.

Oh god, someone using the default Windows user interface.

how?

What the fuck is foobar? Some autism music player? That is the ugliest icon I have ever seen.

do you know anything else that plays back XG midi files using syxg50 vst?

>Some autism music player?

So he's right.

youtube.com/watch?v=xhT1qpaQ-wY

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There's a plugin for that, also hotkeys.

If you used MusicBee like a non-autist, this wouldn't be a problem.

Just install that unofficial chink plugin :^^^)
Not even joking, that's the only option

I think its the thinks mlg pc gamers use to push buttons faster sort like how we have these

Excuse me?

Say what you will but when I am rendering cgi frames this is the only thing that still keeps playing my music in the background. All others have failed me and would hang in the massive hardware demands during renders.

Can you post the skin or the link for it?

You heard me. Pic related is what a shortcut is.

I think the problem is that people buy these meme keyboards and thus don't have media keys, and there are so many overlapping hotkeys to make up for the reduction in keyboard size that you have to choose really obscure hotkey combinations for foobar.

ugh, why would anybody want so many keys?

those are just keybindings for your game. We are talking about real short cuts here. It improves efficiency.

I don't have the shell for it too, but my keyboard comes with the custom built-in playback buttons, and they can control my foobar, so I use them instead.

GLOBALLL HOTKEEEEEYS

I actually reset it and started over right after I posted (it was unfinished and I didn't feel like finishing it).

and if I don't want to reach for the keyboard every time I want to make an adjustment?

Can you post a screenshot of it?
I would like to see the full layout

I don't have a pic, but I believe it was just a 48px strip on the left side (space for buttons), a 368px grey panel next to that (cover art had 24px margins) with ELPlaylist next to that (which you could replace with something else). Simple.

It was something I was trying to get working at 1200x800 & 960x640/1280 (my normal use cases) and I wasn't feeling the space created around those playback buttons when the resolutions changed. If it were a more static layout I probably could've found a eye-pleasing position for those, but whatever.

How?

You sound like that is slower than moving your cursor to the taskbar, triggering the popup and then clicking in there.

if I'm not in reach of the keyboard yes it is

>at computer
>not in reach of keyboard

my computer is across the room

so you're not at your computer

what the fuck is that shit

>windows users call their desktop environment a "shell"
wow, this is "whats a computer" tier

kek

I'm convinced windows users don't even know what a computer is outside of the understanding that it's a magic box that plays their video games.

>closed source
>nearly as old as Winamp
>literally a botnet
Why are people still using Foobar?

do you want to see my arch linux install?

i'm not even a windows user, but you're being real dumb. a shell is any kind of UI for working with an OS, it doesn't specifically mean CLI

Do you know any other players that can play back XG midi files using syxg50 vst?

I'm dead

I needed one player for Acoustic Coordinated Reset Neuromodulation (plays for hours in the background) and one player to simultaneously play regular audio when I want to listen to music

>not using a spare touchscreen device as a foobar remote control from anywhere in the house

the plebyness of this thread disgusts me.

Its what the professionals use.

is this bait?

Do they have 3 hands on each side?

bait as in my text, or bait as in the image?
text was a shit post, image is what homosexuals really buy and use. You need to remember we are dealing with the same type of people that think a mouse with a single button is a progressive and good idea.