Tfw 171 cm

>tfw 171 cm
>tfw you're genetic trash and no woman will ever love you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbG05ePWRQE
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do you blame your height for your inability to get women?
All the manlets I know have had at least one girlfriend.
Maybe you're some kind of a loser.

Most women are shorter than you here. Stop making excuses for yourself. I'm shorter than you and have a tall gf.

I'm 5'8.
There, I've fucking said it.
I'm a professional athlete and I know that 6 foot is the cut off for truly gifted athletes. How many guys over 6 foot can back flip?

I can single arm pull up. I can dragon flag. I've got a legit 7.6 x 6 inch cock. I'm pretty handsome but mostly charming as fuck.

But the siimple fact remains. I still work twice as hard as taller dudes, in every walk of life.

I look down upon taller dudes with disdain. They lack the fire and the motivation that I have... and that motivation comes from a deep seated feeling of inadequacy. I can't help but think 'Imagine if I was that height - what a monster athlete I'd be' and in the back of my mind I know I wouldn't be as good as an athlete as I am now, because motherfuckers don't just 'scale up'. At a taller height I wouldn't be as good. And the worst bit is I'd have that complacency of mediocrity from height.

I'm bitter. And that bitterness drives me to be better, stronger, smarter, richer, than all those tall faggots. And I'm winning. I compete against tall fuckers in every walk of life, and in most walks of life they don't compete, they just drift along. So when I meet one in athletic competition it's time for his lanky weak bones, his anemic organs, his soft loose muscles and feminine posture to be crushed, battered bruised. I take a hold of his waifish frame and I fucking demolish it. We all do. Every man under 5'11 is spending his life crushing the underved, the unknowing.

And yeah, tall fags will say they live their lives free from measuring up to others, free from inadequacy and they're right. Ye know who else does that. Fat acceptance fuckers.

I'm an absolute bitter, short, bastard. I crush pussy. I take the fucking money. I crush taller men. I win. I win. I win. I keep telling myself that and everyone knows I do.

We own the world and it's tall fuckers who drift along like waifish ghouls.

Sounds like a great opportunity to me.
Imagine shagging a girl taller than you. It will be like David beating Goliath. The sexual pleasure combined with the sense of victory and conquest will be amazing.

great pasta

pretty inspirational, still hate myself though

You can hook up with a midget

What, I'm like 1.72 and I would say like 3/4 of all girls I encounter are shorter than me by a pretty good amount.

i am 180cm tall and i see girls about as tall as i am on daily basis

>197
>still single

If love of woman depends on your height then i don't want such a """love""".

>Manlelgium

I see girls taller than me on a daily basis too, but most are still shorter.

Even in the Netherlands, land of giants, the average height of girls is only 1.70

>mfw 1.74 turbomanlet

LMAOING @ MÄNLET :-DDDDDD

>tfw 1,65
>fucked over 6 girls and im 19.
Step it up retarddd

Being 171cm is not what's stopping you from getting women

I'm 1.85m and I still feel short here. Where should I go where if I want to tower over everyone?

171 here

It is tbqh, all the manlet memes have really gotten to me so I'm not even trying

Why would it get to you? Just use your eyes and see if the girl you want is shorter than you or not? Just don't go for taller girls (unless it's true love!)

I'm 20 cm taller than you and have the same problem.

>colombia

In Latin America it's probably as easy to fuck a girl as drink a glass of water.

>Colombia
Yeah.. i wonder why

>Why would it get to you
because society seems to associate short height with mediocrity

Everyone can impress girls in different ways; humour, appearance, achievements, money, intelligence (not so common) and so on, height is not the only nor deciding factor.

But then again I'm a 21 year old kisless virgin myself so what do I know...

172cm manlet here too. Currently going to Uni and i'm shortest guy in my class (38 peeps) and it does feel bad

1.74 ultramanlet here

>Only compete in sports that require relative strength (bodyweight exercises) because you know your absolute strength is far inferior to that of taller guys
CANNOT FABRICATE SUCH SCENARIOS LADS

I actually lost my virginity a few months back and the girl in question first noted my short stature after finally meeting her in person

Blame your Asian heritage

Just become rich, man.
Women lack the ability to see much beyond that.

Stop lying faggot, either about seeing girls your height or being 180cm. Only girls your height are those with 10cm heels.

>be spanish
>1.82

Feels good man.

But i have to say that sometimes i feel like a manlet.

girls over 180cm are in no way rare, I see dozens of them every day

t. helsinki pro

>Just become rich
it's not that simple though, acquiring excessive wealth might just be the only thing that'd keep me from killing myself at this point

>be me
>find 9/10 cute girl
>talk to her on facebook
>she likes me
>I like her
>we meet in person
>she's 1 cm taller than me and first thing she told me was "hello shorty"

I live in manlet-o-land and they have 0 trouble in getting women so stop blaming your height.
I'm 1,85m and i don't have girls swarming over me

Come here, short Finns, I'll give you a hug.
averageheighthere

>tfw 1.90 beast with robust face in a country where the avg is 174 and the faces are short and puffy

iktf

t.

go brag elsewhere, this is a thread for self-loathing

>mfw 1.85 togolese
>NEET and virgin literal nigger

I'm 175cm.
why are you so shorter than asian?

O fuck

>In Latin America it's probably as easy to fuck a girl as drink a glass of water.

Well, i wouldn't be so sure. Almost all south american posters here are gfless virgins

South american countries i guess. Those guys are really, really short.

height is a dumb meme

stop being a retard

>Almost all posters here are gfless virgins

fix'd you

>height is a meme

kek keep coping

Being sub 6' gets you -2 or -3 points from start, to almost all girls.

It's not the manlet on the outside that counts, it's the manlet on the inside

>tries to hug a finn
>gets stabbed with knife 40 times

Because he is an asian himself, obviously.

not even lying, been using tinder also and many girls have stated their height there and most of of those were over 175cm.

tallest girl i've seen so far was over 2 metres tall, was confusing as hell.

I wouldn't mind that.

Being ugly is a much bigger obstacle than height.

Balding is a much bigger obstacle than being short, especially in a country where very few people go bald

>Being sub 6' gets you -2 or -3 points from start
Whereas being a gypsy gets you -10 points

>second tallest men in the world on average
Our women just happen to be short compared to us.

anywhere in east asia
t. same height as you

>wah wah I am so short ;_;
FUCK YOU. I will never know the feeling of role reversal or gentle femdom because I am FUCKING tall and I FUCKING hate it.
Fuck you dad, fuck you mom. You pathetic failures cucked me with you shit genetics.
All I want to do cuddle...

France

>mfw 1,76 cm
>it is tall here
>i haven´t even gotten one gf

Always surprises me there are people dumb enough to believe Sup Forums memes, thanks for the wake up call though.

It's true.If you are under 5'8" its over and 5'8" to 6' is like -2 or -3(depending on other factors)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbG05ePWRQE

>manlet damage control
>lanklets dont even think about teeny weenies like you but you go on a cantonese foot peppering forum to rant
>being this pathetic

You faggots are so hung up on height that it's fucking disgusting...

>always thought I was 5'7"
>driver's license says 5'7"
>measure myself yesterday just for shits
>5'10"

So long, manlets. I just found 3 inches worth of confidence.

>188 cm
Just perfect

>tfw 1m8dm1cm
>still a manlet

>an indian is taller than me

You can always fix that by exercising, eating healthy and taking care of your personal hygiene.

>meme