Pure ainu people without any japanese mixing

>pure ainu people without any japanese mixing

looks abo to me

why japs ancestors would mix with them and ruin their blood?

It's pretty well known they're australoids.

SAMURAI HERITAGE

because we japanese are a very merciful ppl

Are there still pure blood Ainu in Japan or have they been crossbred out of existence?
Seeing how Japan was the biggest asshole in all of Asia I'm pretty sure they might have just genocided them all for good as well.
>muh YAMATO race

They're all extinct thought you can find mixed people who consider ainu and in general a great part of japanese people has a bit of ainu blood (being the cause of japs being more propense to beards and slightly less chinky looks)

Give me submissive asian wife please

Actually, the samurais were meant for fighting them. The capacity of Shogun was originally the generalissimo of the imperial army to conquer natives like Emishi and Ainu.

Wow..shame on BASTARD Japanese.

they still exist in many areas of Hokkaido and live there with Japanese .

and also, in the first place, we didn't genocide them at all because matumae clan had gotten along with them for centuries, and a great number of people were necessary to develop Hokkaido in meiji era.

we are not Nazi german.

>those faces
>ainu

literally "muh heritage" tier

That's right, you didn't genocide them at all. You just enslaved them, banned their language, means of surviving (hunting and fishing), took their land, and denied them their status as an separate indigenous ethnic group by granting them Japanese citizenship. And later forcing them to take on Japanese names and banning their animistic religion(s).
You only first formally recognized them as an official ethnic group in 2008.

So no, you didn't genocide them at all, you just erased their identity and culture, while simultaneously encouraging them to interbreed with Japanese so that they wouldn't be discriminated.

Not Nazi German, just British/Swedish tier as it's exactly what they did to the Irish and Finns respectively.

Well no shit, the ainu carry ydna D and exhibit sundadonty, they deffo have some oceanian blood in them. Not abbo but in the ballpark with negritos and melanesians and the sort.

>looks abo to me

That's only because the pic is black and white, they're pretty pale in terms of skin colour. I've seen a few of pure blooded ones irl btw.

You should see young girl

They are basically left-over finns from the pre-historic finnish imperium which spanned whole eurasia.

The Ainus are the purest sample of the original Japanese.

The Japanese race today is a mix of Pacific oceanic mongoloids like the Ainus and the Jomons and the late comers from the continent who had an advanced social system and technologies and were typical Northern mongoloids

>banned their language, means of surviving (hunting and fishing), took their land

yes, these movements were actually executed.

But I think there were no altarnatives to create and develop a new "national state" in the late 19c which is stable and have enough power to be internationally treated as a state at that time.

Racist fuck.

Having a language doesn't mean they need to have a state. Look at Kurdistan.

And for what reason would you ban hunting and fishing? It's not like they had the means to over-consume the resources.

And taking their land to make room for Japanese just so they can work and take advantage of abundant natural resources is a dick move. The Meiji government could've just fucking employed the Ainu.

You think as if Ainu is Japanese enemy or Ainu didn't know Russian, UK, France and USA's colonization against Asia.
In fact, Ainu and Japanese are friendly enough to talk about the world and how to protect both Ainu and Japanese.

yeah japs are austronesian race of power, that's why they're creative and not beta like chinamen, kinda like filipinos

Japan had a huge hard on for the west in the Meiji period. They wanted to be them so much that they committed cultural genocide against the Ainu.
They didn't protect shit, they just wanted to be a superpower and tried until they eventually went full Axis and got smacked by America.

Japanese government thought that they couldn't rule and manage ainu people well, and ainu people would't assimilate to Japanese society,
if it were approved that ainu people reserve their own languages and culture.

I believe all of the countries seeking national state had the same idea as japan at that time

Kurdistan is not defined state and their people ask for their own land even now.

they look more white than asian

You didn't know Russia killed many Ainu in Sakhalin and Kuril Islands then almost all Ainu escaped to Japan.
Ainu knew they should learn modern military then Japanese were their friends so naturally Ainu asked help to Japanese.

I think that guy is actually white, isn't he?

Daily reminder
Ainu are white

How else were they to make glorious detailed handrawn anime, if not with the hands of an enslaved people?

"Every time I see an ainu slave draw lesser upon my perfect canvas, I slice off one of his fingers. When a slave has no fingers left, I crush his skull with my bare hands and force his coworkers to paint the next frame using only dyes and his fresh remains"
-Anno "Ainu Annihilator" Hideaki

>Japanese government thought that they couldn't rule and manage ainu people well
So you decided to practically turn them into Japanese by erasing their cultural and ethnic identity?

>ainu people would't assimilate to Japanese society,
if it were approved that ainu people reserve their own languages and culture
No shit, it's literally to cast aside your own identity to be part of something else (In this case Japanese). But making them second class citizens is NOT assimilation.

>Kurdistan is not defined state and their people ask for their own land even now.
Kurds haven't had any claims to land for the past 1000 years. Ainu can backtrack their ancestry to Hokkaido some 200 years ago.

Stop projecting. This is about the Japanese killing Ainus, not Russia.
I don't see any Russians in this thread defending their cultural genocide of the Ainu.

There's some research floating around with a claim that Ainu are actually closer to Caucasians than Japanese mongoloids.

he looks Arabian desu.

All Japanese changed their lives and culture for modern military.
In fact, even Japanese emperor changed their Kyoto dialect to Tokyo dialect.

Ainu is one of Jomon and all Japanese have some Jomon blood.