/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• RIP Chink Shit for Swedes, killed by Wish addicted normies and a lazy state owned postal service
• user got the Xiaomi Finger Bricks toy • user got a soldering stand and leggings • user's cheap order came in • user makes video detailing what the Xiaomi bootloader says • user finishes his tiny quadcopter • user receives Xiaomi Mi 5X • user DIYs mic onto his SHP9500 • user's VE Monk finally broke, so he bought the MS16 as a replacement, posts thoughts • user bought a tiny incense stand • user's 16gb shark finally died after being left unused for 9 months • Another user also DIY'd their headphone to have a mic • Another confirms VEITHDIA sunglasses are good • Swedes are not taking the news well, they now have to pay fees for every chink package
• user is happy with his Mi Piston Fresh Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

weed-star.com/PRECOOLER/18-8-Cut/Tusk-Precooler-Double-Wall-18-8::1445.html
johan.kanflo.com/disconnecting-sweden-from-chinese-e-commerce/
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_MEMO-16-3746_en.htm
lineageos.org/Safetynet/
iamholic.com/ifound/118-aliexpress/
aliexpress.com/store/product/Fading-umbrells/1479365_32638822280.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RIP Sweden

I don't get it, what happened with sweden?

>tfw it will be cheaper to hire a chinaman to dip himself in oil and have him enter the country as a refugee carrying the chinkshit up his ass than to use swedish postal system

postal service let low value chink shit packets through, social democrat government wants to look tough for the election, tells postal service to investigate how they can charge VAT (+ admin. fee, which is currently 125 SEK) and report back by march 1st and implement it as soon as possible

WTF?

Pay extra or Amy will get fired.

Great service from chink jew as always.

>ebay_scammers_are_worse_than_aliexpress_scammers.webp
lul

Lads, can I dispute something if it gets lost in the local postal system(tracking labeled dead mail), or only if it never arrives in my country's mail tracking?

Each vendor with their own policy

Where can I find this connector? I need it for my GBS8200 and it didn't come with one.

arcadespareparts

Yes, but I need to know what it's called.

gotta pay for fatimas 8th kid somehow

>Bong is technology

I dont want to wait 2 months for my bong.
Where else can I get a cheap, utility bong?

dhgate product/hot-glass-bong-percolator-dab-rig-glass-water/404416389.html

$60 including ems shipping but I feel like I can do better

cheapish precooler and put it on any cheap bong?

weed-star.com/PRECOOLER/18-8-Cut/Tusk-Precooler-Double-Wall-18-8::1445.html

that looks like the cable that plugs a crt deflection planes onto the main pcb, high voltage. dunno the name, maybe has more knows

Has anyone - chinks or otherwise - already come up with bt headphones with a wirelessly charging headphone stand? So that you just pick-use-dock it? Mainly for bed usage as i dont feel like messing with cables.

you swedes got swedened

yes, the general idea is that the contract between you and seller is that the seller gets you something
the contract between seller and shipper is that shipper takes that something to you.
it's on the seller to get shit to you, but they hold the shipper responsible. tell the seller to refund you and go after the shipping service for their money

My Dunu Trident 12 IEMs that I've had for well over a year finally failed. What are some other durable IEMs with a similar warm signature for under $30?

god help me I can't unlock my fucking bootloader. it keeps cancelling on 99%. redmi note 4x

$9 totoros arrived..

I got a 25$ myphone because I needed something quick and dirty.
How trashy of a phone did I get.?

For that price I hope it's a dumbphone

You can get a brand new nokia dumbphone for like $10 so I hope it's a good dumb phone.

Check on XDA. I had the same issue on my RN3P and I found a solution there. Can't remember it for the life of me though.

It appears that I wasn't ripped off my the local middleman.
It's a feature phone, as basic as they come. If I could be assed I would have got a Nokia.

There is a way to do it without Xiajewme.
At least for redmeme 3

>myphone
filipino detected

Shouldn't have bought from eternal team

Just got my Xiaomi note 5a prime from AliExpress, freaking amazing phone for 100e, thanks you based chink lords.

The eternal chink strikes again

Anything close to the value Xiaomi Mi 4c was back in the day? (100usd, +custom roms, flagship cpu sd801, good camera)

I'm going to wait for a few days before trying again, some say that worked for them but you never really know because most people on xda are idiots.

Dad told me that he heard that the Sweden tax is actually going to apply to everyone in EU
what do bros, where should I move?

Don't you fucking jinx it, no mention of Europe

johan.kanflo.com/disconnecting-sweden-from-chinese-e-commerce/

>Sweden tax is actually going to apply to everyone in EU
>somalia tax applying to anyone
fuck outta here, I already have to deal with obongo sanctions to Russia

see europa.eu/rapid/press-release_MEMO-16-3746_en.htm

>After 2021, all goods bought online by EU consumers from sellers outside the EU will also be subject to VAT, in line with current EU sales practices. While there may be a decrease in sales from outside the EU as a result of a more level playing-field in this market segment, trustworthy sellers from outside the EU should welcome the measures since it brings certainty over final pricing to their EU customers. Currently, a significant number of parcels are refused by consumers once they arrive in the EU as they are faced with additional VAT and clearance fees from postal or courier operators.

translation: free trade is great until it starts to affect the chosen people when it must be stopped in order to protect our own merchant class

It's a EU thing, greece """""""implemented""""""" something similar end of summer.

>mfw when I order $0.10 items to randoms in Sweden. Maybe the chinks make BBC keychains

Hopefully China will push back on this. Based Jack Ma needs to slap a bitch.

You don’t have to pay any fee or tax if you don’t pick up the package.

If the VAT is paid in advance by the seller then the receiving country's postal service "handling charge" doesn't apply. Don't know how easy such a system would be for Aliexpress to implement given that all the sellers are separate entities, but big sellers like Gearbest shouldn't have too much difficulty. As long as they continue to gratuitously lie about the value of their packages there will only be a small increase in the price of packages. If the Chinese government agrees to let them deduct their EU good goy tax payments from their Chinese chinkome tax payments the problem goes away entirely.

where is the compilation (web site) of naked girl on aliexpress reviews?

aliphotos.online

Should i order xiameme a1?

What is cheapest or midrange chinkphone that can be used with semi-official lineageos? Still rn3p or something better emerged?

Redmi Note 4 / 4X (Snapdragon versions)

I got better shit on Amazon for half the price. Just type in "water pipe" or "oil rig hookah"

True. I think I tried it on a different pc or something like that. But as I said, I can't recall it for the life of me.
Check on the mi forums aswell, sometimes you can find shit there that isn't completely useless.

Finally received my redmi 4x after almost 50 days, Gearbest sure its fucking time.

Not sure about MIUI though, it feels weird.

is the xiaomi wiha screwdriver set good?

lol xiaomi made a screwdriver set

Ok took a look at the thing, looks like a standard simple slot in screwdriver set that I personally find kinda garbage

I find the ones with the adjustable ends that let you tighten and loosen it work better.

I got the one in the pic and really like it, I think there is the same set in yellow in a more generic brand but blue looked dope

If you want a new phone with solid hardware, good build quality and prefer a functional camera and no PajeetOS to a bigger battery and saving $40 then yes.

Pajeet, leave

Miraculously received my Boarseman KR25D in 10 days.
Unlike the Uiishit HM7 garbage that I got two weeks ago, these sound actually good.
The box is pretty cool too. (It costs $0.5)
Cable looks fine. Didn't test the microphonics but they included a shirt clip so it shouldn't be much of a problem.

Is EMS a meme?

Thinking about buying the UMIDIGI S2 Pro.

>tfw Swede
What's the most poisonous or explosive thing I can order from AliExpress?

Tea

>poisonous
7d mangoes
or explosive
the cheapest 18650s you can find

Chink food

Are the 1/3 price Gillette shaving razors from chinkland copies or "real"?

Oh wait, just found out all the cheap ones say "FOR Gillette razor" whereas the actual blades just say "Gillette razor"

The ones I ordered were fairly dull. They're likely lower binned blades.

I'm in the market for some ear dildos (earbuds) somewhere in the range of 30 euros. I basically listen to stuff 24/7, but after a period of time my m40x start to hurt like fuck. The earbuds for my phone are shit, so I'm looking for something decent.
Any suggestions? The Xiaomi Hybrid Pro earbuds look pretty good.

kekd

Wat?

>EU
>Brexit
Simple solution

>Mija Temperature Sensor with E-ink Screen
>No botnet features
WTF Xiaomi?

Recommend a decent Android tablet please?

BGVP SGZ-DN1, or its rebrand NICEHCK Bro are the current top memes

Based Jack Ma and the Swedish prime minister Stefan Löven

I got the lenovo p8 after brief research.
The things I was looking for were a decent screen for chink cartoons and smaller than 10in because I hate using big tablets

Check out techtablets.com and his youtube channel

Link?

>BGVP SGZ-DN1
The reviews are very positive. I'll give this meme a try.

Enjoy Netflix not working on note 4x devices
Bought myself one and it doesn't work on 4x's

If you use the app daily anyway but otherwise a really great phone

will this give me stomach cancer?

Yes. But more importantly it won't make you lose weight or anything like that. Chances are it's a product that feels a bit warm on the skin and that's it.

Cancer is pretty good way to lose weight.

Stop over eating and sitting on your ass, there's no easy way.

m.aliexpress.com/item/32346394827.html#autostay

>implying the EU aren't the only ones protecting us from the worst extent of our own government's jewish tricks

Stick it on your dick.

the eternal anglo

Got my rubber coasters (x4) yesterday.
They don't move around the table like paper/plastic ones.
Didn't smell cancer on them.

10/10, would rest my cups on.

Nope, EU is planning such measures but they're not up until 2020 or so after they've implemented it. Dunno if it is legal as per UPU agreements. At least here in Sweden's beloved eastern neighbor all carries were forbidden from collecting such fees.

> Enjoy Netflix not working on note 4x devices
Im from Russia.

it's because netflix is being a jew

install a clean global miui or lineageos rom

>lineageos
scratch that

lineageos.org/Safetynet/

link?

compact umbrella

iamholic.com/ifound/118-aliexpress/

>iamholic.com/ifound/118-aliexpress/
How much do you earn with this website user?

Fuck your link nigga.
aliexpress.com/store/product/Fading-umbrells/1479365_32638822280.html

>I bought one and it's been great so far, kinda wish the made a bigger version honestly