TRYING TO GET WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE

ive tried command cscript \windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ato
even though slmgr -ipk + key command says i installed successfully and it works

how do i fucking get enterprise without owning a fucking business for free

Other urls found in this thread:

s.go.ro/jz32mc81
download.windowsupdate.com/c/msdownload/update/software/updt/2018/01/windows10.0-kb4073290-x64_5119daced3c80d539e79cf52a5fb5bc9cea61eb8.msu
reddit.com/r/MSToolkit
reddit.com/r/mstoolkit/comments/7bsh15
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is my error by the way, that keeps popping up even though -ipk says installed.

Just fucking use MS Toolkit.

i did that shit almost a week ago, and it rekt my computers asshole with trojans and harmful adware that kept popping up constantly. I got it from my digital life aswell. Unless you have a clean copy

What I tried worked and it was super easy
You goto \windows\systemctl and run install_gentoo.exe

kek

bump

Depends if you already have enterprise installed on your machine - skip first line:

slmgr /ipk NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43

slmgr /skms kms.digiboy.ir

slmgr /ato

If you don't try to upgrade it by forcing enterprise volume license key, might need restart.

I also suggest enabling this if you already having enterprise installed ( pic )
gpedit.msc

i had windows home before, but i decided to try jumping the hoops to enterprise.

en_windows_10_multi-edition_vl_version_1709_updated_nov_2017_x64_dvd_100289937.iso

Also I can share this with you got it from MSDN.

I will get tomorrow from work the january one, no difference except after fresh install of november update you have to also download a 500 mb cumulative update that includes meltdown / spectre fix + other great tweaks it missed in my provided version - only difference is wasting time after install for a full update.

I can make u a torrent with it now if you want - but decide quick I want to go to sleep.

yes please just upload it to mega or something

please do im still here

Either wait or torrent might go faster than I upload to mega... not sure what u want in the end?

torrent wont get any seeds, unless you seed it.

nvm found my ISP storage takes just 3 minutes U'll download the file from them once it gets uploaded.

can i still get the kms tool tonight

Use the method with cmd and external server for kms emulation - no viruses that way + carefree just re-use it every 180 days.

Also:
do u think 8 usd is cheap for 1 tb montly ? Answe me after u download the file and see the speed !!!

>Use the method with cmd and external server for kms emulation
How

s.go.ro/jz32mc81 | password: 223778

here u go link expires in 1 week by then I will delete the file, only have free 20gb storage lmao ... that's why I asked if 8.5 usd is worth for 1 tb could use it to store a lot of shit if u download in usa fast frm Romanian data centers.

^ read this carefully

Open admin cmd copy paste the 3 lines.. execute each individually 1 - 2 - 3 activated enterprise, if it doesn't convert just do fresh enterprise install, the iso is fresh from msdn so u customize it as you please.

let me also give u the link for latest update

download.windowsupdate.com/c/msdownload/update/software/updt/2018/01/windows10.0-kb4073290-x64_5119daced3c80d539e79cf52a5fb5bc9cea61eb8.msu

2018-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4073290)

1/17/2018

latest patches do this after fresh install before anything have it ready on usb stick :D to move quick or use edge to take it down.

>LTSB

>Toolkit

>Dickhead

get edu from a student friend. it has everything enterprise has except the access to the ltsb

reddit.com/r/MSToolkit

Download it from the Microsoft page, not some shady russian site, idiot.

>reddit.com/r/MSToolkit
>tool kit
>microsoft page
doesnt microsoft hate the tool kit to fucking death, give me a link please

reddit.com/r/mstoolkit/comments/7bsh15

What's the difference between MSToolkit and KMSpico or whatever it's called, and which one is better?

MSToolkit being flagged as malware is a false positive. They class it as 'riskware' etc. A lot of AV software does this. Just whitelist it it's fine.