What is your favorite programming language?

Also, one that you would write in it forever.
me: C because it's the core of programming.

Rust, of course. It's like the best of everything. A true modern language to use in 2018. It has the beauty and safety of high level languages, with the power and control of low level languages like C and C++. There's really no reason to use anything else now.

D, of course. It's like the best of everything. A true modern language to use in 2018. It has the beauty and safety of high level languages, with the power and control of low level languages like C and C++. There's really no reason to use anything else now.

Nim, of course. It's like the best of everything. A true modern language to use in 2018. It has the beauty and safety of high level languages, with the power and control of low level languages like C and C++. There's really no reason to use anything else now.

Haskell, of course. It's like the best of everything. A true modern language to use in 2018. It has the beauty and safety of high level languages, with the power and control of low level languages like C and C++. There's really no reason to use anything else now.

D is retarded; only being slightly less so than C++.

Elixir, of course. It's like the best of everything. A true modern language to use in 2018. It has the beauty and safety of high level languages, with the power and control of low level languages like C and C++. There's really no reason to use anything else now.

Python, of course. It's like the best of everything. A true modern language to use in 2018. It has the beauty and safety of high level languages, with the power and control of low level languages like C and C++. There's really no reason to use anything else now.

>Java, of course. It's like the best of everything. A true modern language to use in 2018. It has the beauty and safety of high level languages, with the power and control of low level languages like C and C++. There's really no reason to use anything else now.

JavaScript, of course. It's like the best of everything. A true modern language to use in 2018. It has the beauty and safety of high level languages, with the power and control of low level languages like C and C++. There's really no reason to use anything else now.

English, of course. It's like the best of everything. A true modern language to use in 2018. It has the beauty and safety of high level languages, with the power and control of low level languages like Latin and Anglo-Norman. There's really no reason to use anything else now.

C and Python are perfect for me.

Honestly, if I had to pick one right now I'd go with seples as it's getting updates all the time and is the #1 pc demoscene and game engine language. But I believe in the "right tool for the situation" thing.

もちろん、日本語。それはすべての最高のようです。 2018年に使用される真の現代言語。ラテン語やアングロノルマンのような低レベル言語の力とコントロールを備えた、高水準言語の美しさと安全性を備えています。他に何かを使う理由はまったくありません。

Fuckin' birry.

はい

look at all those squiggly lines and shit. seems like a inefficient language that's a complete memory hog.

Brainfuck, of course. It's like the best of everything. A true modern language to use in 2018. It has the beauty and safety of high level languages, with the power and control of low level languages like C and C++. There's really no reason to use anything else now.

║\
║▒\
║▒▒\
║░▒║
║░▒║with this blade
║░▒║i cut those who
║░▒║disrespect
║░▒║Nihon
║░▒║
║░▒║
║░▒║
▓▓▓▓
[█▓]
[█▓]
[█▓]
[█▓]

kewl

C. It is the lingua franca, and will be until someone writes a better OS in something else.

Racket is the language I could use forever. I also really like C for being so close to the metal its elegance, and I like Haskell for being the exact opposite: Programming as if it is mathematics, let the PC figure it out.

js, c#, c++, F and haskell just for the lulz