Post churches from your country

post churches from your country

RARE
A
R
E

/comfy/ cathedral irish masterrace coming though

moar

I'm sure this will trigger everyone here.

See it every day when going to work. Always a nice view.

Moooooodern church

how did the architect justify the building's shape? is it a sort of symbol for the saint it was built to?

do you know many catholics?

gorgeous
looks like shit desu

5 million catholic people live in korea.

yeah I've heard it's getting more and more popular among koreans
at least when europe falls to the caliphate the words of Jesus will still live on in the hearts of Based Koreans

Quran recognizes Jesus as one of the most important prophets and tells an almost identical story about him

Not expecting an uneducated cunt to know that islam and christianity are the same religion with a different final prophet

Inside

I really don't get why Italy and Greece and shit built so many ruins..

And the real sword in the stone

yeah but to Christians Jesus isn't only a prophet, is he now, Muhammad? you daft fucking cunt

because ruins are beautiful

>Irish
>master race

Pick one

This is one is quite funny because it's literally smack bang in the middle of the red light district in Amsterdam and completely surrounded by hookers

>forgive me father, for I have sinned

Not much in the main city tbqh famalam.

Hey!

on the left you can see St. Stephen's Basilica, guarding the Holy Dexter, and on the right, next to the lit up bridge, you find the Downtown Church, which was actually built on Roman foundations in the 12th century

I was inside of this in March, really pretty, I especially liked the crown on top of the spire - the Blue Church is so much better, tho, it's one of my favourite churches in the world

wow

St Giles Cathedral or the High Kirk of Edinburgh

Saint Joseph's Oratory, in Montreal