He didn't go all in on the greatest currency of all time because he had to pay extra for a GPU

>He didn't go all in on the greatest currency of all time because he had to pay extra for a GPU

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/W549g
technologyreview.com/s/609408/quantum-computers-pose-imminent-threat-to-bitcoin-security/
futurism.com/bitcoins-security-quantum-computers/
coindesk.com/quantum-computers-private-keys/
fortune.com/2018/01/06/breaking-bitcoin-cybersaturday/
suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I learned about it like 7 years ago when it was like 300. With what I had to invest I might've made a million dollars. Wew I'm glad I dodged that...

I am going all in on Monero

I'm thinking that the lightning network will make most alts worthless, except Monero

Bitcoin as a currency is going to fail. You might as well invest in Beanie Babies.

This.

cringe

The entire magic about bitcoin is to always hold and never use it.
That alone implies it's a shitty currency since you can't do it's main purpose.
They should chance it from digital currency into the sims wallstreet shares.

>corecucks
Raiblocks is the only crypto that can be used as a real currency
also fuck off to

Bitcoin and it's forks are only really useful to fuel cyberwars, buy drugs and fund neonazis. Blockchain technology is in fact a blueprint for tyranny.

tfw used Bitcoin to make online purchases on retailers such as buying girl pills and sex toys.

There's a containment board for you cryptocucks: You can stop advertising your Ponzi schemes here. Thank you.

He's right. Not because of bitcoin per se. But because all dumbfucks invested in BTC allowed the CME to create the futures market!! Nice job dimwits. Now the price of BTC is decoupled from it's inherint value (just like gold and silver) and can easily be manipulated with deep pockets. A futures market makes no sense with BTC. It's for shit like soybeans, coffee, even oil.

That's why he is right.

>greatest currency of all time
>takes several minutes and costs like 10 dollars to make a transaction

>BTC is a currency
> Cool, I'll buy this $2 ebook so I don't have to wait to get the physical copy for $9.99.
> $2 + $10 to make a transaction
> 48 hours later
> BTC is not a currency anymore

It was a store of value. But the futures market ensures that's fucked.

Advice for sensible non faggots: Just convert it all to gold at Ampex while you can. If you have anything at all, you have made insane gains. Don't be greedy.

Pic related. Futures market was the BTC kill shot. Think about it. You can now buy bitcoin, without actually buying it! The price now has no relation to value.

source of pic: archive.is/W549g

He's kinda right. Bitcoin has been decoupled from its actual value and with quantum computing right around the corner, bitcoin's touted use - encryption and privacy - is going to be become useless overnight when some Joe Schmoe can decrypt and steal all that abstract electricity and computing power floating around the web with a push of a button.

this is the dumbest shit lmao you have no idea how quantum computing works or what encryption will look like post-quantum

>t. coinfag

technologyreview.com/s/609408/quantum-computers-pose-imminent-threat-to-bitcoin-security/

futurism.com/bitcoins-security-quantum-computers/

coindesk.com/quantum-computers-private-keys/

fortune.com/2018/01/06/breaking-bitcoin-cybersaturday/

Idiots like you think they're going to get rich from Tulip Mania II

suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
Here you go OP, you never know when the next crash may occur.

not coinfag, quantum computing fag

we already have plenty of encryption algorithms for post-quantum computing, and i can assure you quantum computing will not be the death of bitcoin - it'll die long before we have QC powerful enough to make any real different to current encryption standards

>brings up hardware speeds/tech
>thinks it's relevant to my point.

Has nothing to do with tech brainiac. What I said went so far over your head it's hilarious.

You should keep your money in BTC. For you, it's a great idea.

sorry user

This
was meant for (you)

It was pretty central to your point. You said QC would lead to bitcoin's "touted use" becoming useless because some kid can "press a button" and undo all encryption - that simply is not the case.

The only coins worth buying are physical XAG & XAU

dont know why people think xmr is any good when these privacy features in it can be replicated in btc and eth.

Off the bat fungibility is the only way.

Optional privacy is not the answer.

good post

>being this much in denial
Enjoy holding your bag once quantum computing comes.

A pure speculative commodity at this point with no actual uses whatsoever.

Only day trading idiots who think they are geniuses for selling at high two or three times are dragged in at this point.

youre a dumbfuck. BTC has been mined with ASICs for the longest time.

It is also a shit currency