Why Englishmen are killing Poles instead of mudslimes invaders?

Why Englishmen are killing Poles instead of mudslimes invaders?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/02/world/europe/britain-polish-man-killed-brexit.html?_r=0&referer=http://www.google.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruhrpolen
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What happened friend?

Because slavs are just as criminal. The only difference is that you guys dont go full terrorist

English subhumans kill hardwoeking Poles man

>haha enjoy our bydlo England!
>l-leave them alone they ain't do nuffin!

because poles aren't brown, so killing them isn't racist

>English subhumans kill lazy Poles man

FTFY

What kind of degenerate are you?

Links plz

A pole got beat to death in Britain.

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/02/world/europe/britain-polish-man-killed-brexit.html?_r=0&referer=http://www.google.com/

British people hate whites.

Poland pulled the wise manuever of exporting their scum to Britain. The Mexicans are pulling that B.S. with us but it's racist to call them out on it.

rude

I haven't killed any poles yet

and almost killed another

North Africans really are the worst fucking people.

And nothing of value lost

>2016
>still trusting Anglos
>ESPECIALLY AS A POLE

>First one: Khmelnytsky Uprising (one of the ukrainian leaders is Krzywonos(eng. Cameron from UK) - Protestant scheeme against big catholic Poland.
>Second: Polish uprisings against Russian Empire, there are literally proofs in polish journals that English ambassy visited Congress Poland before uprisings and Prussians provided the weapons for Poles. (Reason for that is that UK wanted Prussia to still exist and Poland to burn and die under Russia)
>Third: 1938. British politicians on "Enchantress" yacht make Polish PM Beck accept comiting suicide against Nazi Germany with their false promises of help.
>Fourth: After World War II, when the Polish soldier became useles, Brits sells us to the Soviets, kick out Polish veterans from UK and strart propaganda against Poland. (Poles voted for Communism)

>mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/02/world/europe/britain-polish-man-killed-brexit.html?_r=0&referer=http://www.google.com/
>As they chatted in Polish, witnesses said, a group of young boys and girls attacked them.
Holy shit, even English girls are taking part?

Also, if you're in the UK; speak English. I think its fair to say.

>racist

She was clearly dumb and doesn't know what that word means.

>Przybysz

You're clearly a piece of shit.

>muh racism

SJW got what she deserved

Because underclass Chavs are fucking idiots, I much prefer poles to mussies because they're white, christian and hard working

>And nothing of value lost
You don't know that Mehmet.

>pole

Thats everything i need to know januzs srybyzskishishki

That's so sad, English people can be very, very degenerate. I've been to England multiple times and I say this with certainty.

But Chavs preffer muslims because muslims are seen as alpha males.

Wasnt she ridiculed because she had blonde hair in a class full of pocs?

:(

You can't be racist to white people.

they actually hate both

Poles are very obnoxious, talk loudly in their slav-tongue, complain about Britian constantly, open their own special snowflake shops etc. Yes I know Brits do that abroad, but that's not my problem. My point is try not to draw attention to yourselves in chav towns like harlow.

t. Januszsz

The correct answer is they're both shit. We don't need a fucking million Poles. Hopefully these deaths are being reported there so it discourages more Poles moving.

But once pressed to pick, they would side with muslims.

englands are stoopid lol

Chavs hate everyone.

>Also, if you're in the UK; speak English. I think its fair to say.
Agreed. Though I doubt they'd do it to brown people. Maybe some american girls will start beating Mexicans.

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW

POLES MUST GO

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

No one sides with Muslims, just not many people want to fuck with a Muslim because if you touch 1 Muslims you will have to deal with 10 of his brothers and 10 of his cousins.

>open their own special snowflake shops
What does that mean? What shops do poles specifically start?

Perogi stores?

Finntard is here.

Power tools are $$$$$

Jokes on you I have a NW Kraut/Dutch name. Seeing a bunch of turd skins in Germany was depressing.

They they sell polish food

"Polski sklep"

There's one in every town

cuz poles are worse (not a islamafag)

You lynch people in your country for example portuguese and Spaniards erasmus Students fuck off kurwa

pretty much

these are a common sight in SE England

The best part is that the local police department is actively pushing for it to not to be considered a hate crime, although they are "investigating whether it is linked to the victim's nationality". I don't give a shit about hate crimes or any of that horseshit but it's just funny that they only apply to Pakistanis and Somalis and not white people.

>brits

Any news article on that?

And that's a bad thing?

At least they sell real fucking food there.

Ok Tunisians don't seem that bad (sucks about the terrorists attacking your tourist industry) but the Algerians and Moroccans act like savages in Europe.

Why don't you go inside and buy some nice Kiełbasa for your next barbecue?

>poles
>white

I'm fine with it lad, its just the shops open in scum heavy areas so the chavs have a go at them

Hey i cant blane them
Poles are subhumans

Looks cozy and Polish food is good.

Do brits not like small businesses??

>Germans
>human, let alone subhuman

wtf i hate britain now

britbong subhumans

>sh

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

Why can't you leave us the fuck alone.

>real food
>importig directly from Poland

Well the average Pole can't resist a good lager.

the problem is that they popped up everywhere in a short amount of time. It's very alienating for the local residents. Over time they would come to appreciate it, like with curry houses, but right now it's obnoxious and over-bearing

Poles are based, makes me sad how they've become a meme over here because most of them are plumbers.

Dont start a thread on Sup Forums and demand crocodile tears and condolences from other people then you fucking pussy

I'd buy there.

My cousin lived in UK, he says that poles are the same thing than romanians in Spain, criminals... Ironically Spaniards love poland because (erasmus n shieet, hot girls etc)

But Polish food is good, what's so funny about that?

Why do poles segregate so much in britain but are one of the least visible migrant groups in germany?

What a whiny little woman. Check out who made this thread.

>but are one of the least visible migrant groups in germany?
Because real Germans don't act like dicks?

Because we forced them to integrate or assimilate

Same here, Poles dont do this type of thing in the US.

Most we see is 'Polska' bumper stickers.

It happens all the time with first generation immigrants. Give it 50+ years and Poles would have integrated a lot more. Hundreds of thousands of Poles settled here after WW2 yet you don't hear about them.

Well I guess I can understand that, but I doubt anybody would be upset about Italians, Germans, or French doing the same thing.

It competes with native business.

If it was up to me, all migration woudl be baned forever and all migrants up to fourth generation would be returned to hwere they belong. Electrified fences would be erected around countries and only a small elite (I will gladly take on the burden of this responsibility) would be allowed to travel for diplomatic and trade related reasons.

Your Americanised "Polish" food isn't Polish food, just like your "Chinese" food isn't eaten in China.

Food in Polski skleps is just cheap shit that I could pick up at Aldi anyway. My local Polski sklep sells cheap tobacco from abroad (illegally, of course) which is the only reason I nip in

Same people, different language.
Anglos are a different race.

Chavs probably would actually

Well, not that much.

At least if you are north-west german.

Because these people are (along with greeks and japanese) considered occidental, slavs are oriental, we will never be accepted as equals in the west.

But I've been to Poland three times. Also there's no such thing as Americanized Polish food, it doesn't sell well so only actual Polish immigrants run Polish places.

desu bavarians/alpines are probably different from northgermans too as the hallstadtcelts come form there.

>

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruhrpolen

Yeah.

We arent subhuman user

this guy gets it

>I will gladly take on the burden of this responsibility
You wouldnt spend 1 day in the hot sun making those alterations.

You guys must be getting the bad poles then. I love going to polish delis and buying rye and ham there

When I say north-west, I mean the border to the netherlands and denmark, you know?

>Tfw low german/dutch name and last name.